Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 17257
-
06-23-26 11:50 #17122Senior Member

Posts: 93Blue Jeans
Blue Jeans and Tan shirt is Nice.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-26 11:28 #17121Senior Member

Posts: 37Good stuff good stuff! Surprised Forti, Angel and Tiff weren't out. Been looking for Tiff lately and have been unsuccessful! I guess Daizy is gone back to Cleveland now smh.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-26 22:33 #17120Senior Member

Posts: 1834Various random shots from the panhandler on 5th ave, to older brunette on hague / broad and nice blond on mound.
-
06-22-26 22:29 #17119Senior Member

Posts: 1834Pink outfit was by M&J a lot, not a bad body on her. Casey in plaid shirt and cane was there too. The one I'm calling Gollum literally looked like Gollum up close. Super skinny and like 3 teeth in a jack o'lantern smile. Ugh.
-
06-22-26 22:24 #17118Senior Member

Posts: 1834Rosco's area has been picking up again but doubt it'll return to how it was. That taller thin blond had an attitude and quoted gps prices.
-
06-22-26 22:20 #17117Senior Member

Posts: 1834And&and area. Brandie and her friend offering 3 somes but passed. Older blond out there A LOT and the other "older blond" was actually REALLY old and more like grey going white LOL.
-
06-22-26 22:14 #17116Senior Member

Posts: 1834More M&J area. Like a mini union meeting with Macy aka Candy, Olivia aka Katt aka Sasquatch and a few others all hanging. Macy looked a bit rough and not as decent with brown hair now IMHO.
-
06-22-26 22:08 #17115Senior Member

Posts: 1834M&J area
Lots of "thick" ones lately. Felicia aka Sophia starting to look loose / sloppy fat instead of firm / thick. The brunette in white was out there walking back & forth for so many hours she took her boots off and walked in her socks.
-
06-18-26 14:58 #17114Senior Member

Posts: 92I know you said she doesn't answer, but are you allowed to pass the number of harley, the one that's by mj. I've never seen her out. Honestly I've never seen anybody out.
Originally Posted by BikerRon11
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-18-26 14:49 #17113Senior Member

Posts: 820She was kind of off and on but really have not seen her lately.
Originally Posted by LWoodoid
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 23:27 #17112Regular Member

Posts: 16Lexi
Anyone seen Lexi that used to stand around Whitethorne?
-
06-16-26 14:58 #17111Senior Member

Posts: 107Info
Nice. Its been a good few weeks. 2 Harleys, Cheyy, Nisha, Ashley with long brownish hair. I've seen her out but never picked her up until last week. She was freshly showered and everything. The worst I've picked up was a decent little spinner a couple days ago at the Speedy Drive Thru. She said her name but I didn't catch it. I did have to swallow some Doxy just in case.
Originally Posted by CBusDweller
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 14:12 #17110Senior Member

Posts: 37What made you stop generating content? And what type of content where you creating? Just curious because I'm generating content myself with these broads and have been for a little while now kinda started as a little hobby for fun but then realized nowadays it could possibly be a little untapped income stream. I've gotten a lot better with angles, vantage points and film quality in the last year or so and have captured many of these broads out here especially the photogenic / physically talented ones.
Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 13:42 #17109Senior Member

Posts: 820Info
Yeah Harley's bf thing came out on the news. As for Chey she's been in out of the stroll for years have to be lucky to get her she doesn't come out. Both can be found on the mugshots page.
Originally Posted by BikerRon11
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 10:05 #17108Senior Member

Posts: 107Hudson
I mention Hudson and Weber because I live north. It has definitely picked up over the last few months. However, the quality isn't there yet. You got to catch the select few quality ones when you can. I will second the head on a swivel comment. There are a lot of DBoys and lurkers. The few decent looking ones can be selective in who they approach.
Sully. I've had the pleasure of Harley over the last couple weeks. She's is actually sweet to talk to. Bad teeth though. And there is another Harley near M &J Carryout. Late 20's, 5'4, 120 ish. Said she is rarely out and lives in Southern Ohio. BF got unalived and she needed money for her kid. She is very cute. Won't return texts though. And near Oakley. I picked up another attractive youngster. Her name was Cheyy (her spelling not mine). Looks mixed white and latino. She seems real nervous about being out there. Could tell she's was very inexperienced. But she was a smoke show for a street girl.










Reply With Quote





