Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 611 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9120

  2. #9119

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by SunsetStrip77  [View Original Post]
    Thank you!
    Sorry yall, I thought I had posted it: https://tryst.link/escort/curvymature.

    Didn't realize she was also posting on STG. Treat her well guys, I'd like to have the same experience when I'm back in the area.

  3. #9118

  4. #9117

    Easier for me to post. Working off desk top.

    Quote Originally Posted by SunsetStrip77  [View Original Post]
    Great, I'll just look up "Julie" in the Albany phone book.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/461355520897

  5. #9116
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeliveringMonger  [View Original Post]
    Her name is in the title line of his post.
    Great, I'll just look up "Julie" in the Albany phone book.

  6. #9115
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    Who is this? Is there a link? If not this post was a waste of your time and everyone else's time.
    Her name is in the title line of his post.

  7. #9114

    That's amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgUSA  [View Original Post]
    Met with Julie last week. She prefers contact via email and does some light screening. I made an appointment and ended up at her place just off 23. Private residence, didn't seem like anybody else was around. Seemed safe and clean, and was easy to find and get to. Business up front, I usually do the cop check on the first meet, but she wanted to take care of the donation first. Once that was out of the way she led me to the bedroom and had me set my things down.

    No kissing at all, but everything else was fair game. Not a spinner by any means, but solid & curvy in all the right places. If you're a T&A guy, playing with her tits was just as fun as her ass. She started with a BBBJ which was unexpectedly excellent. DATY, 69 and we both moved to CFS quickly. She was down for any position I put her into, loves to be pounded, responds well and has some soft little moans. We had our fun and I asked if she would finish me with oral and let me paint her face. She agreed and went to work. Great technique that kept me on the edge for a while until I exploded all over her face & tits.

    She cleaned me up, we embraced for a bit, got dressed and I was on my way. $ for 1/2 hour, $$ for full hour (2 pops). To get this enthusiastic service, no bullshit, easy comms, on time & ready, and a very affordable price is a gem these days.

    I'm just disappointed this is a road trip for me and isn't closer to home. Will repeat as often as I'm in the area.

    Overall: 9/10 (8, but gave an extra point for absolutely zero bullshit during comms).

    Looks. Face / Makeup / Etc: 5/10.

    Body: 8/10.

    Willingness / Attitude: 9/10.

    Skills: 9/10.
    Who is this? Is there a link? If not this post was a waste of your time and everyone else's time.

  8. #9113

    Curvy Mature 819 (Julie)

    Met with Julie last week. She prefers contact via email and does some light screening. I made an appointment and ended up at her place just off 23. Private residence, didn't seem like anybody else was around. Seemed safe and clean, and was easy to find and get to. Business up front, I usually do the cop check on the first meet, but she wanted to take care of the donation first. Once that was out of the way she led me to the bedroom and had me set my things down.

    No kissing at all, but everything else was fair game. Not a spinner by any means, but solid & curvy in all the right places. If you're a T&A guy, playing with her tits was just as fun as her ass. She started with a BBBJ which was unexpectedly excellent. DATY, 69 and we both moved to CFS quickly. She was down for any position I put her into, loves to be pounded, responds well and has some soft little moans. We had our fun and I asked if she would finish me with oral and let me paint her face. She agreed and went to work. Great technique that kept me on the edge for a while until I exploded all over her face & tits.

    She cleaned me up, we embraced for a bit, got dressed and I was on my way. $ for 1/2 hour, $$ for full hour (2 pops). To get this enthusiastic service, no bullshit, easy comms, on time & ready, and a very affordable price is a gem these days.

    I'm just disappointed this is a road trip for me and isn't closer to home. Will repeat as often as I'm in the area.

    Overall: 9/10 (8, but gave an extra point for absolutely zero bullshit during comms).

    Looks. Face / Makeup / Etc: 5/10.

    Body: 8/10.

    Willingness / Attitude: 9/10.

    Skills: 9/10.

  9. #9112

  10. #9111

    Inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Less than stellar reviews on TER. And, everything is covered.
    Her photos in the ads are outdated and I wonder how does she look like these days?

  11. #9110
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    I usually checkin here and the other site in the morning. Always looking for new talent. This morning the other site redirects to a gambling site. Has it been taken over?
    I was able to get in to the site through worldwide and then change the location, but the Albany link is definitely having issues.

  12. #9109

    Check in daily.

    I usually checkin here and the other site in the morning. Always looking for new talent. This morning the other site redirects to a gambling site. Has it been taken over?

  13. #9108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by MagikFingaz  [View Original Post]
    Hey gang, just got off a prelim call with Arianna and set up an appt for this evening. Just wasn't able to find any reviews and was curious if anyone had any intel.

    TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/996428292416
    Less than stellar reviews on TER. And, everything is covered.

  14. #9107

    Any info on Arianna?

    Hey gang, just got off a prelim call with Arianna and set up an appt for this evening. Just wasn't able to find any reviews and was curious if anyone had any intel.

    TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/996428292416

  15. #9106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    I searched on her phone number. One review on Eccie from 2022 - not very complimentary. Reviewer didn't recommend her. She also is a smoker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape