Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 972 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 14574
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14019
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ester...o/111074238524

    This girl had me drive cross town only to leave me sitting in a parking lot waiting. Good comms then nothing. Not sure what the motivation is but be warned.
    It could have been me, I was a throwing down some $$ ,she is a great person and super good at what she does. Such a pretty face to be down there swinging from my dick. I accidentally called one of her tats Ozzy and she didn't like that very much bu from my point of view it was a spitting image of the prince of darkness. Lmao.

    I have to see her again soon ,but then I'll reach my 3 visit max or I'll fall in love. LOL.

    Finished with a great CIM she's good and on FB.

  2. #14018

    Who is Sky Bri? Never heard of.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeyondKey32  [View Original Post]
    That's sky bri. LOL.
    Her ad said Doris, but I googled sky bri, and you are correct: same person (tats don't lie).

  3. #14017
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    So. I posted about this girl & her link. We dated about 6 yrs ago. I doubt she posts again its a shame I guess but candy land isn't the word. She is way out in Coo coo land. There went my Naples girl. This girl is smoking hot also. I cropped me out of the one pic but not my dick in the other.
    By coo-coo land you mean mental health? Like how bad. ?

    I think schizophrenia is common in this industry. It's sad and these women have my empathy.

  4. #14016

    Coco girl

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    She has always been post on and off! Has anyone ever seen her or has anything to report about her? Thanks guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/194546077225
    She was alright I would say. If I remember correctly, she only likes one position which was Doggy. Everything covered. Still finished though.

  5. #14015

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by peerman  [View Original Post]
    https://secrethostess.com/11634090/#gallery2-1.

    Has anyone seen her?

    She quotes $250 for everything includrd, 1 hour.

    She doesn't take cash: Only amazon gift cards. Yes, i know the scam. However, she doesn't want you to scratch the giftcards before the fun meet, only after the hour she wants them.

    Am i missing something here as it doesn't sound like a scam to me.

    She's in the days inn on cleveland..
    That's sky bri. LOL.

  6. #14014

    I wish I hadn't

    So. I posted about this girl & her link. We dated about 6 yrs ago. I doubt she posts again its a shame I guess but candy land isn't the word. She is way out in Coo coo land. There went my Naples girl. This girl is smoking hot also. I cropped me out of the one pic but not my dick in the other.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1 (5)~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_2026-06-17-17-19-30-674~2.jpg‎  

  7. #14013

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ester...o/111074238524

    This girl had me drive cross town only to leave me sitting in a parking lot waiting. Good comms then nothing. Not sure what the motivation is but be warned.
    That's very surprising. I mean. I haven't seen her in awhile but she was always spot on.

  8. #14012
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ester...o/111074238524

    This girl had me drive cross town only to leave me sitting in a parking lot waiting. Good comms then nothing. Not sure what the motivation is but be warned.
    Well, actually, I think you might want to blame me for that. Depending on what time that was, I was mercilessly impaling her for hours.

  9. #14011

    Sonny visiting Naples today: highly recommend. Don't miss.

    Here we have one of my favorites. Travelled to Tampa a few times to see her. If you're into anal / BBJ/ GFE, she shines. If you party at all, you're in good hands. Great personality, atmosphere is always chill. Not a clock-watcher. Everything is negotiable but YMMV.

    https://findher.online/ms/sonny/

  10. #14010

    Total waste of time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ester...o/111074238524

    This girl had me drive cross town only to leave me sitting in a parking lot waiting. Good comms then nothing. Not sure what the motivation is but be warned.

  11. #14009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    So no one knows what happened to foxy why stayed at the 8 motel?
    Apparently she had a death in the family and has gone radio silent. Can't even reach her by text.

  12. #14008

    Bb?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    She did finally send me a menu 160 qv 200 hh 300 hr bb extra 100 and Greek 400 going to try and negotiate I'll update.
    BBFS or just BBBJ for 100 more?

  13. #14007

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    She did finally send me a menu 160 qv 200 hh 300 hr bb extra 100 and Greek 400 going to try and negotiate I'll update.
    If she the freak she says she is those are TODAYS average donations. I prefer BB myself but.

    I don't want to go all that way I got this funny feeling she looks wore the fuck out in person. Although who am I to judge. When I was drinking I too looked wore the fuck out at 28. Anymore just going to the mailbox I look wore the fuck out.

  14. #14006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I texted her for a quote. I said right on thank you. She texted back I texted back she texted back I had already told her that I'd get back to her I woke up to a text. Hahahaha.
    Her Comms were a little too good. I must of hit her right after that big blast. Lol
    She did finally send me a menu 160 qv 200 hh 300 hr bb extra 100 and Greek 400 going to try and negotiate I'll update.

  15. #14005

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    Her comms is horrible, I've tried 3 times and she texts me back only hours later. I'll keep it up and hopefully our timing will align soon.
    I texted her for a quote. I said right on thank you. She texted back I texted back she texted back I had already told her that I'd get back to her I woke up to a text. Hahahaha.
    Her Comms were a little too good. I must of hit her right after that big blast. Lol

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape