Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 426 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 6376
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #6151
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  2. #6150

    MiuMiu / Lizzie / Ms Koi

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Pretty sure she's rebranded Ms. Koi SDAG. Went by Miu and Lizzy in the Bay and LV. Fanged snake ink on her shoulder should still be there, unless she tried to remove it like Baby Abby / Rai / Anna did to her pentagram.
    Sounds like her for sure, I know Lizzie speaks Spanish well. That tat is huge so doubtful she had it removed but I haven't seen her in a while;.

    I definitely wouldn't call Lizzie / MiuMiu / Koi young.

  3. #6149
    Quote Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar  [View Original Post]
    Getting back to this hobby after taking a rest.

    Want to book Jenny so badly but I know she has quite busy schedule like always.

    I am into big tits and good service. Who would you recommend?
    If you want big tits and great service I'd recommend Angel K or Mari You cannot go wrong.

  4. #6148
    Quote Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar  [View Original Post]
    Getting back to this hobby after taking a rest.

    Want to book Jenny so badly but I know she has quite busy schedule like always.

    I am into big tits and good service. Who would you recommend?
    My vote would go to these ladies in OC right now: Kona, Jenny, Rosy, and Baby Joo. Pretty big knockers on their tiny frames, especially Baby Joo. Service is always YMMV, but for me, I always left a super happy man every time I saw them.

    OC has been seeing an influx of new and returning faces lately. Also, with the World Cup events, people are spending more money on tickets and related expenses. So things have slowed down a bit for a lot of the girls. Even Jenny, I can pretty much book her whenever I want now.

  5. #6147
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihoshi70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Torii recently? I've been out of the hobby for awhile but getting the itch to come back. Not interested in any HYA, I want a middle aged nymph who's going to blow my mind LOL. Prefer a little bit taller and all natural and loves daty.
    Same debauchery as before. If that's what you're looking for then you should go. She will most likely try to upsell you to a doubles with her roomate.

  6. #6146
    Regular Member


    Posts: 52

    Sunny & Cher get9

    Sunny & Cher start 6/22.

    Anyone else find this amusing?

    Looks like maybe they buddies starting same time with same rates, probably same apt.

    Wonder if boss did their names like this on purpose.

  7. #6145
    Can anyone recommend a thicker girl to me with nice curves? Mostly looking for a nicely shaped bubble butt and a pretty face.

    Yuna looks promising but only has maybe one review.

    CAKD Faith seems to be gone. Anyone have any leads on her?

  8. #6144
    Envy has been in OC for a while. She is for Body First guys. Body over face, 30s, D MMs, not skinny or thick, about 5'3" or 5'4", very limited English. She is for pre-MILF Hunters more than HYA Hunters. Pre-MILF Hunters all found her very hot, but she is not for guys who must have 20s. She could pass for late 20s to anyone who liked her looks, and she has tits. When it comes to looks, some guys care more about neck down, other guys care more about neck up. It's often as simple as that.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7602810
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...18#post7601418
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...vy#post7603549
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...vy#post7608326
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...vy#post7609091
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...vy#post7611130

  9. #6143
    Quote Originally Posted by Realooo072  [View Original Post]
    Looks like FA girls are available to major bookers in OC now too at the same good value price.

    Dallas Angel both are great option imo.
    CGLA and Kbeauty list FA Dallas and FA Ms Angel now. FA has very good rates, so if you find an ATF it makes it easy to repeat. The fastest way to have lower prices is to pick girls are already at the lower price and match your criteria:
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/dallas
    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/angel-(sd)
    https://kbeautygirls.com/dallas
    https://kbeautygirls.com/angel-gfe

    Note there is an unrelated Angel.K. Girls re-use names all the time, so I try to list the agency before name but even that occasionally changes.

    You can find info on both FA Dallas and FA Ms Angel in other threads. There is no need to hype girls because then high expectation guys go in and get disappointed. Whereas if you hint who the hotter girls are with normal "reality based" reviews, low expectation guys show up and are satisfied. They are amazed at finding a hidden gem priced well, whereas high expectation guys might have felt they wasted time and money for a girl not their type. The guys who research and have realistic expectations tend to use matchmaking, they tend repeat and get good value. You have to pick a girl that checks several of your boxes to increase your chances, look carefully for dealbreakers.

    Both girls have a good looks and service for a HYA Hunter, most Balanced Hunters. Ms Angel's face is her highlight, it is just above Ng and Baby Sweet but not Laurent or Baby Rose. I guess body preference would be the main split in opinion. It is approximately this body type but whiter skin:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...4&d=1781154763 Bod type
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7640271 Lookalikes

    All I can do is give an estimate. If you have a better idea, I'd love to hear it too. Your opinion is as good as mine.

    For strictly GFE only guys, don't forget Subin in OC and Baby Cupid and Baby Ray in LA. The landscape looks very different to a GFE only guy. Boner always asked for "just hints", so full HYA Hunters have an idea where to start. Especially for GFE only guys, simply knowing where the hotter GFE only girls are is enough since it's a short list. Hopefully they will report back on the ones we don't know about yet.

  10. #6142

    Torii

    Anyone seen Torii recently? I've been out of the hobby for awhile but getting the itch to come back. Not interested in any HYA, I want a middle aged nymph who's going to blow my mind LOL. Prefer a little bit taller and all natural and loves daty.

  11. #6141

    Dallas

    FA has been a pain to deal with. I had gone through their verification process once before. I saw a few of their girls, only for them to tell me I needed to go through it again because it had been a few months. I just didn't bother. So glad Dallas is now available via other bookers now. She actually mentiorned she is busy now. Anyways she looks like pic with the usual air brush to remove moles and make her skin seem flawless. From the start she was aggressive and just very sexy. Like stripper sexy. She dances, she grinds on you, she teased me, and she did it with a smile. First round lots of oral and mutltiple positions and blew first round. Rested for a bit and then round two started. This is where she really shined. I noticed that girls like Dallas, that are able read us and figure out what's working and switches things up based on our reactions. They are usually the ones that can get me to pop a 2nd time easily. Dallas was able to do that with a combination of bbj, handjob, camel slide, and I got rock hard for 2 nds. Went through a few more positions and blew. She is taller, skinny, with meaty ass, and manmade boobs. Her english was good and she was a great time. Would repeat.

  12. #6140
    Looks like FA girls are available to major bookers in OC now too at the same good value price.

    Dallas Angel both are great option imo.

  13. #6139
    Quote Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar  [View Original Post]
    Getting back to this hobby after taking a rest.

    Want to book Jenny so badly but I know she has quite busy schedule like always.

    I am into big tits and good service. Who would you recommend?
    I'd recommend Rosy if you don't mind a little age and quirkiness. Late 30's to 40 but looks REALLY good for her age. Really soft skin. Big perky D MMs that feel almost natural and nice overall figure. Service is similar to Jenny and will be all over you from start to finish. Only potential con is that some reviewers found her too "silly" (a certain sound when licking your nipples and sometimes during BJ) but I didn't mind.

    https://get9irl.com/Rosy

  14. #6138
    Getting back to this hobby after taking a rest.

    Want to book Jenny so badly but I know she has quite busy schedule like always.

    I am into big tits and good service. Who would you recommend?

  15. #6137

    B Hi

    Pics don't look like her. Idk why but to me her face reminds me of Judith from two and half men. When we were showering she looked up at me and it just popped in my head. Anyways she is skinny with small boobs. Has tattoo left arm. She seems youthful and she has some Bush. She is very friendly and obedient. She had a routine and I just went with it. But when I asked for changes or adjustments she complied. She was very intimate and really into touching and kissing. It was a good time. Popped once, she tried her best for 2 nds. She did all work foe 20 minutes, bless her heart. Just couldn't quite get me there. But it felt great!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape