Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 202 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 3029
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2954

    Amy GG

    Was greeted by Amy. I found her to be relatively attractive for the area so I stayed. She's about 5' 2", long black hair, mid 30's, nice looking C cup up top, nothing in the back. $50 hhr, $70 hr. Have $60 for the hh and didn't get anything back. Mid tier massage, no teasing or foreplay. Flipped. Wanted $1. 5 for CBJ and $2 for boom boom. She doesn't do bare but said she'd be willing to do BBBJ for $3. Crazy. Agreed on $1. 8 for boom boom. She used too much lube so finishing was not easy, but we got there. Might repeat in the future.

  2. #2953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    The other one

    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Bobo last week, Lucy sniped me with her semi-broken English. Said Bobo wasn't available or not there. Took the chance, wasn't impressed. Lisa was the only reason I made the drive, guess I don't have a reason to go up that way now.

    Lisa will be missed :/
    I've heard it said the other girl is cute. It's all second hand, I have not been in to confirm.

  3. #2952
    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Lucy will dominate the client's like Lisa but Lisa wouldn't let me close to the others. Once Lisa said there were no other girls there. Then I hear screams from another room while dude was laying the wood to her. LOL.
    Went to see Bobo last week, Lucy sniped me with her semi-broken English. Said Bobo wasn't available or not there. Took the chance, wasn't impressed. Lisa was the only reason I made the drive, guess I don't have a reason to go up that way now.

    Lisa will be missed :/

  4. #2951

    Bobo gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    I think she left, some other lady there. Unless they changed her name LOL.
    Lucy will dominate the client's like Lisa but Lisa wouldn't let me close to the others. Once Lisa said there were no other girls there. Then I hear screams from another room while dude was laying the wood to her. LOL.

  5. #2950

    Looking for new spot suggestions

    I'm a frequent monger of the area. I've hit up spots like battery+ and Alure. I've even tried GG back in the day. But I'm looking to branch out and try some new spots. Trying to see what others would suggest? Best bang for your buck so to speak. Thanks in advance and stay safe fellow mongers!

  6. #2949
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    Not 100% sure. But I had a doctors appt in the building yesterday, as I walked passed Villarreal the door was looked and the sign on the door that had the hours listed was gone. So, I'm guessing they are closed.
    Looks to be open again. I did not go in to see anyone but door was unlocked and sign said open.

  7. #2948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    No bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMKum  [View Original Post]
    Me as well. That and tip haggling can cause me to drop a 10 and dip quickly. Do they have massaging skills to complement those amenities? That's my turn on, a decent rub and tease. I'll take it from there.
    I think she left, some other lady there. Unless they changed her name LOL.

  8. #2947

    Gsgd first love Mimi

    Technically not a message place. You could get one if you asked. True love agency has Mimi in Woodbridge area. Primarily nova agency but have had a couple in Woodbridge.

    Apartment setup. First floor. Door visible to the st. Go in, carpet is dirty af. Misunderstanding with hr to hhr rate. Wanted to leave to get more funds but she's said no. Kinda weird. Basically denied more cash off to the shower. Was washed like a puppy. Back in the room, bbj. Not bad. Cg. She soon was tired. Switched to doggy for greek. 3 dollops of gel toprep for Greek. Pumped away. From here, the hurry ups began. At this point, it was recalled that's why 1 hr was wanted. Killed the vibe. Called it quits. No shot. Headed out. 4. All in. Her pics are her but filtered. More of a horse face in person. About 5. 10" not much rear. Tips are nice. Once leaving, saw another monger headed to the door. Poor guy. Hope his session was better.

  9. #2946

    Bobo breath

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    I assume bad breath? Was it smokers breath?

    Nothing for me us a bigger turn off, except maybe BO.
    Me as well. That and tip haggling can cause me to drop a 10 and dip quickly. Do they have massaging skills to complement those amenities? That's my turn on, a decent rub and tease. I'll take it from there.

  10. #2945

    Ahhhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMKum  [View Original Post]
    I was curious as well. Turns out that that side street house was their spot prior to Caroline st.
    DAMN. So I was following a cold lead. Thanks for the course correction! I will keep looking!

  11. #2944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    50/50

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    BBFS, cfs, cg, daty, doggy, BBBJ. . 7 hr $$. 4 (will vary) Bobo submissive.
    I was told no by Lucy, might be a YMMV for the bb. Or girl dependant, haven't tried that one.

  12. #2943

    Serve

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMKum  [View Original Post]
    Why so encrypted with your report? Clarify please. FS or no? Respectable or no?
    BBFS, cfs, cg, daty, doggy, BBBJ. . 7 hr $$. 4 (will vary) Bobo submissive.

  13. #2942

    Breath

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Met Bobo prolly late 30 early 40 and they're picking up where Lisa left off except for the elevated ammenities. We talked for awhile and they had a whole conversation about "before" and said Lisa won't be back. Hot Rocks just went up!! Bobo shaped very nice w / more booty than most but that breath! She's knows enough english and takes direction very well. She does "everything" you like with enthusiasm so you can get swedish, thai, deep tissues too if you know what I mean. . 7 hr / tip Bobo let me view the goods prior and Lucy was more standoffish with a moomoo on so I couldn't eye.
    I assume bad breath? Was it smokers breath?

    Nothing for me us a bigger turn off, except maybe BO.

  14. #2941

    Hot rocks.?

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Met Bobo prolly late 30 early 40 and they're picking up where Lisa left off except for the elevated ammenities. We talked for awhile and they had a whole conversation about "before" and said Lisa won't be back. Hot Rocks just went up!! Bobo shaped very nice w / more booty than most but that breath! She's knows enough english and takes direction very well. She does "everything" you like with enthusiasm so you can get swedish, thai, deep tissues too if you know what I mean. . 7 hr / tip Bobo let me view the goods prior and Lucy was more standoffish with a moomoo on so I couldn't eye.
    Why so encrypted with your report? Clarify please. FS or no? Respectable or no?

  15. #2940

    J&l

    Quote Originally Posted by DimDimsun  [View Original Post]
    My guess is not as big titties, in so many words. Though, apparently a booty? A trade off indeed.

    As for the everything. I'd wager some rim / ass play? We'll have to wait for LicknItGood to get back to us.

    Details at 11.

    Has anyone seen anything about the old J&L on Caroline (near the library) coming back in a new form / place? I thought I saw a report of it being on a side street just up the block or two, but when I drove past it, looked very residential. Super quaint too, charming area really. I'll keep digging and report anything back I find.

    That or up to NOVA for Thais.
    I was curious as well. Turns out that that side street house was their spot prior to Caroline st.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape