Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 18215
-
06-22-26 15:43 #17720Senior Member

Posts: 311Sarah Maitland
If any of you has a good relationship with her and could relay this message. I'm willing to cover the fees for a 4-star hotel for few days if she's willing to travel to West Palm Beach. It's very bad down here.
-
06-22-26 10:54 #17719Senior Member

Posts: 1150Natalia
Got to see Natalia over the weekend for a little pre dads day fun, since I knew it was slim chance of getting it at home.
Her service is always great and she loves what she does. Spicy Latina great rub down and different levels for the ending. Safe location in metro west and a good donation for the service. Very sweet girl and has a shower for clean up before and after.
Contact ghostrider01 for digits and info.
-
06-21-26 23:55 #17718Senior Member

Posts: 269Man, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. Don't get me wrong, sweet as can be. But there was zero attraction for me. One and done.
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 22:15 #17717Asshole

Posts: 78He's saying that she wasn't doing a good job of getting him off, so he had to do a lot of the work himself.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
I will still give her a shot one of these days though. I live close to her area. I believe she posts on MegaPersonals now under a different name.
-
06-21-26 21:59 #17716Senior Member

Posts: 761Can you elaborate why you didn't want her to touch you?
Originally Posted by Nickoglock
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 15:58 #17715Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Thanks
It was great to meet you, thanks for a great time and I hope to see you again soon.
Originally Posted by ESmith2
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-26 08:11 #17714Senior Member

Posts: 729Same. She was a one and done for me and that was a few years ago. She's not really sexy or sensual during the date. She's kinda just there to be used BUT only used lightly.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 16:37 #17713Senior Member

Posts: 165I agree
Last time I tried seeing her I did not even want her to touch me I just kind of handled things myself and took her home. That'll be my last time trying to see her, Everyone here has different standards.
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 13:43 #17712Senior Member

Posts: 185Veronica is Absolutely Fantastic
Loved an very intimate GFE with Veronica, DFK, cuddle, multiple positions BBJ with CIM!!
Originally Posted by Swift127
[View Original Post]
Absolutely sensational and she is so warm and sensual. Will repeat as often I can.
FO.
-
06-19-26 15:37 #17711Senior Member

Posts: 43Fun time with Sylvia
Had the pleasure of seeing Sylvia earlier this week. This was my first time seeing her, communications were smooth and easy. There was no rush, we talked a bit before playing. She is full GFE. BBBJ & DATY both available and she really gets into both. We did K9, mish and CG. I will definitely see her again and try out some of the other things in her play room.
She can be reached on the site, her sn is Sylvia Hope69.
-
06-19-26 00:20 #17710Senior Member

Posts: 761Her "brother"?
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 08:50 #17709Senior Member

Posts: 625Pets
That's a great experience for her, but who's going to take care of her 5 dogs, snake and lizard? I know you got the pussy cat tco. Enjoy my friend and tell her I said hello.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 23:37 #17708Senior Member

Posts: 944Nice work Rich, I'm jealous! Your traveling dream report reminds me of my own traveling dream when I took Cassie the Sexy Lioness to NYC for a 3 day weekend right before Covid hit, probably my best dream ever. I was surprised to see that I was able to use the search tool to find my 4 part review from way back in Jan 2020, LOL (I’ll post the links below). Brings back great memories reading it again although Ive had the pleasure of taking her on a number of trips since including another trip to NYC.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
Enjoy the rest of your trip!
Links to my old 4 part review of Cassie the Sexy Lioness in NYC for those of you who may have missed it from over 6 years ago, LOL:
Part One (Saturday. Sunday morning):
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4623531
Part Two (Sunday. Monday morning):
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4625195
Part Three (Monday):
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4625237
Part Four (Monday evening):
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4626011
SYM
-
06-17-26 20:42 #17707Senior Member

Posts: 160Wow
So, you really are rich. So, does the 5 mean 5 million? Have a safe trip.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 16:05 #17706Senior Member

Posts: 413Maitland Mom
That's great news. Thank you for letting me know.
Originally Posted by Czfish12
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






