Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 12162
-
06-19-26 17:20 #11727Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Its miyu I was scouting other girl while I was writing the review.
Originally Posted by Pornstar2022
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 17:10 #11726Senior Member

Posts: 265She looks busted imo
Didn't look good at all didn't even want to get serviced by her. Like she looks rough. Tits we're obviously not the same size as the picture as well CC is a girl who came last year and was terrible but they change her pictures and name.
Originally Posted by Drunkie15
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 17:06 #11725Senior Member

Posts: 265Nana? Miu?
Which one is it? ChatGPT got confused hun?
Originally Posted by Loverxtown
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-26 15:38 #11724Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 24Miyu Asiansensation99.
Greeted at the door by Nana. A beautiful Asian girl with a nice ass. She seems young and fresh. She is beautiful and has an incredibly slim body. Once in the bedroom, I told to BBBJ in front of the mirror by the sink which makes for a great view. Up on the bed for a long BBBJ session with tongue action as well. I imagine most don't make it past this without shooting a load. Some P2P and then cowgirl, reverse and doggy (great view from any angle). I finish in the bag during mish and continues for another 2 minutes. Definitely GFE.
-
06-19-26 15:08 #11723Regular Member

Posts: 5CC at AB88 - worst session
Worst session ever, do not recommend.
Everything about this girl is mechanical. She looks about 29-31 ish, good body, MM boobs and butt. She has a script where she does cat bath, small massages, and off the to race. She won't let you deviate from it. I thought the session was going well until I started taking initiative. I lean in for a kiss, she said no tongue, that's extra. Suck on her tits, and she said it hurt. Basically, she'll make excuses or up charge if I was to do any intimate touching. Like previous review said, there's no emotion whatsoever, she just goes through the motion to get it over with. She is definitely not worth the time and $$.
Face: 6 ish.
Body: 7.
Service: 2.
-
06-18-26 23:14 #11722Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 103Alina: Pinklady88 : Round 2
Booked another encounter, session with Alina. Once again text the booker, and made a appointment with Alina. This time around it was a nooner, since I was free around noon. Arrived at the same location and parked on the far side. As soon as I was at the door, literally right after I texted the booker that I have arrived. Alina was already at the door waiting for me. Just as I was about to knock on it, Alina opened the door and greeted me in this sheer lacy lingerie. I literally wanted to pounce on her and just do her right then and there in the open. But I didn't, after all I'm not down to do such thing openly in public. So I went inside, and went straight to her room. Place the fees on her bed and immediately strip down to my birthday suit. Alina did the same. The first thing I did as soon as we're both naked, I sat her down and went to town, daty on that fresh clean shaved pussy of hers. She place her legs over my shoulders and had her press my head down on her. I licked and lap her clit, tongue fucking her. Making her squirm, wiggle and moan. Eating her out like a hungry tiger. Alina, then decide to return the favor, having me lay down while she went to town on my limp cock. Slowly arising to the call. She lick, suck and slurp my cock then work on my balls one at a time. Back and forth she went from one ball to the other, then to my cock.
Eventually we had to pause for a breathier. We then resume the fun first in 69. Not long after she got the condom, unsheathe it and slipped it on my cock. She had me get on top, letting me have fun control. So I went ahead first fucking her in missionary, then flipped her to her side in fetal. Then switch on over to her laying on her stomach, legs spread apart as I penetrated her from behind, I kissed her neck and back as I thrust upward. After a few thrust, she scooted her butt in the air, positioning in to face down ass up, hands cross, her head resting on her crossed arms. With her in this position I held on to her waist, and kept thrusting in and out of her pussy. I smacked her ass a few times while fucking her, she moan at each thrust and slap on her ass that I did. She took everything like a champ. Kept on thrusting, pumping, going deep and fast. Eventually all fun things had to end, I cummed in her, wait a bit for my hard cock to shrink and slowly holding on to the condom and pull my limp cock and the condom out of her nice pink pussy. Cleaned up and got dress. Alina, still naked walked me to the door and let me out.
-
06-18-26 21:29 #11721Senior Member

Posts: 152Any info on AB888 Miyu? Looks familiar (and hot) but seems like she's new based on pics.
I'm lookin for some jgirls to DFK again.
-
06-18-26 21:10 #11720Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Giving Alina from Pinklady a pearl necklace (cumming on her chest and neck)
Heard from a colleague of mines that there's a nice Vietnamese girl over at one of the agency he frequent. So he offer to book me a appointment with them. All I need to do was to contact them and provide me info to get in. With the important stuff taking care of I was en route to my destination. As soon as I was arrived, I provided them a text to confirm my arrival and have arrived at the designated unit. Right as I got to the door, it opened and to my surprise behind the door stood this really young looking Asian girl, to be exact she was Vietnamese. I could tell by her accent when she spoke in her broken English. Alina was her name, she welcomed me in, and gave me a brief hug and kiss on the cheeks. We quickly entered her station (room) and took care of the fees. Then got down to the fun stuff. She slipped out of her outfit, exposing her smooth white skin, slim figure and nice size boobs, shaven pussy. I watch in awe and excitement of how fresh and clean she looks.
After she has fully undress, she assist me in getting out of my clothes. Now that both of us are butt naked, Alina, had me lay down on the bed, as she glided her smooth soft body passionately all over me. She's kissing me from neck to my abs, nibbling on my nipple and twirling her tongue on my belly button. Slowly she progress down to my groins, she then spread my legs apart as she rested herself in between my legs. She then lick my shaft and balls. Followed by engulfing my cock little by little in her mouth. Until its fully inserted in her warm moist mouth. I lay there enjoying the scene, as Alina is working on my cock, every now and then giving me some eye contact.
After letting Alina worshiping my cock for several minutes, I gently tapped her on her head, and gave her the sign that I'm ready to get ridden. So she then reach for the rubber and gently removed it from its cover and placed in over my hard cock. She then position herself over me, guided my cock in her waiting pussy and let it slowly little by little go inside of her. As soon as my cock is fully inserted inside of her, she let a a soft moan. Squeeze my chest, then slowly starts rocking back and forth. At first slow and gentle then a bit faster until she's in like a trance. She was really enjoying herself riding me in cowgirl. I held on to her waist and occasionally cupped each of her breast, one at time.
After a bit of letting her do her thing, I pulled her in close, sucked on her tits, and then turn her over and took control from there, I started going deep and hard in missionary. Slowly picking up pace and eventually place her legs over my shoulders to try to going in deeper. Kept on pulverizing this snug tight ****. Until I was getting close to erupting, the moment I got close to that. I pulled out, unsheathe the rubber from my cock, and spray all over her chest and neck. After releasing all that pent of tension. I collapse right beside her. She wiped herself off of the mess I left and laid beside me for a bit. Then got up and got the shower started so that I can get freshen up before I leave.
-
06-18-26 16:04 #11719Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 13Ayami FFC
Ayami is a pretty J-girl among several but liked her face and she offered rim so opted for her. She gave me a nice catbath in the shower and grabbed my cock for a nice preview. It was on and immediately down on her knees for BBBJ. Ayami DFK's me throughout the shower and rubbed me all over. After toweling off, we headed to the bed where Ayami went down on me for an amazing BBBJ and went down on my ass for a bit. I didn't want to pop too soon, so I returned the favor with some DATY. She was very fresh and tasty. Then, Ayami applied the cover and rode me in CG while feeding me her nice C tits. After a good 15 minutes, I relented to her sexy ways and filled the bag. Ayami washed me off and sent me on my way a very happy man.
-
06-18-26 14:04 #11718Senior Member

Posts: 647Not the girl in the pic but cute as a button nonetheless. MM up top. Maybe same for the bottom.
Originally Posted by Maxpleasure
[View Original Post]
Knew what she was doing unlike the last couple of jgirls.
I like the v-girls.
-
06-18-26 13:27 #11717Senior Member

Posts: 198AB888 Anna
Fellas I know we are all thinking the same thing. Too good to be true? Someone spill the beans.
-
06-18-26 13:08 #11716Regular Member

Posts: 5Cc
Nice review! How old does she look based on your estimate?
Originally Posted by Buckerooo
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 12:05 #11715Senior Member

Posts: 1241Nozomi (Different Result)
I saw her yesterday but had different results, although I agree her English is pretty good. Perhaps it was because I'm still getting around with a cane before my back surgery in a week? She was cute but tiny with perhaps B-C cups at best. No DFK at all. Decent shower with Blue Toast. OK BBBJ and was receptive to DATY. Hopped on to consummate our relationship. Plumbing not exactly up to par either, so she finished the event manually. Had to explain about my prostate removal: "No squirt". She seemed genuinely interested in all my medical stuff. Pulled out her phone and told me, through the translator, that she was studying to be a "care-giver". Not sure if this was a medical assistant or some sort of assisted living employee. If I had been off the disabled list and not wanting to have one more session before next week, things might have been better.
Originally Posted by PeacH94
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 07:14 #11714Senior Member

Posts: 206Liz
What kind of screening do they have? Pm if necessary. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Oliverbutcher
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 00:17 #11713Senior Member

Posts: 327The pics are of a Vietnamese "model. ".
Originally Posted by Cooley
[View Original Post]
https://www.facebook.com/thu.tra.779988/









Reply With Quote






