Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 973 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 14581
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14011

    Sonny visiting Naples today: highly recommend. Don't miss.

    Here we have one of my favorites. Travelled to Tampa a few times to see her. If you're into anal / BBJ/ GFE, she shines. If you party at all, you're in good hands. Great personality, atmosphere is always chill. Not a clock-watcher. Everything is negotiable but YMMV.

    https://findher.online/ms/sonny/

  2. #14010

    Total waste of time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ester...o/111074238524

    This girl had me drive cross town only to leave me sitting in a parking lot waiting. Good comms then nothing. Not sure what the motivation is but be warned.

  3. #14009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    So no one knows what happened to foxy why stayed at the 8 motel?
    Apparently she had a death in the family and has gone radio silent. Can't even reach her by text.

  4. #14008

    Bb?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    She did finally send me a menu 160 qv 200 hh 300 hr bb extra 100 and Greek 400 going to try and negotiate I'll update.
    BBFS or just BBBJ for 100 more?

  5. #14007

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    She did finally send me a menu 160 qv 200 hh 300 hr bb extra 100 and Greek 400 going to try and negotiate I'll update.
    If she the freak she says she is those are TODAYS average donations. I prefer BB myself but.

    I don't want to go all that way I got this funny feeling she looks wore the fuck out in person. Although who am I to judge. When I was drinking I too looked wore the fuck out at 28. Anymore just going to the mailbox I look wore the fuck out.

  6. #14006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I texted her for a quote. I said right on thank you. She texted back I texted back she texted back I had already told her that I'd get back to her I woke up to a text. Hahahaha.
    Her Comms were a little too good. I must of hit her right after that big blast. Lol
    She did finally send me a menu 160 qv 200 hh 300 hr bb extra 100 and Greek 400 going to try and negotiate I'll update.

  7. #14005

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    Her comms is horrible, I've tried 3 times and she texts me back only hours later. I'll keep it up and hopefully our timing will align soon.
    I texted her for a quote. I said right on thank you. She texted back I texted back she texted back I had already told her that I'd get back to her I woke up to a text. Hahahaha.
    Her Comms were a little too good. I must of hit her right after that big blast. Lol

  8. #14004

    I too have noticed her

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    She has always been post on and off! Has anyone ever seen her or has anything to report about her? Thanks guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/194546077225
    I want some info on this hottie as well! I may TOFTT.

  9. #14003

    Still trying

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    What? No report? No pics?
    Her comms is horrible, I've tried 3 times and she texts me back only hours later. I'll keep it up and hopefully our timing will align soon.

  10. #14002

    Yesterday evening

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...x/206808905629

    Has anyone seen her, looks good going to try this evening and will update.
    What? No report? No pics?

  11. #14001

    I didn't go too far down the road

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    That's a partied-out body for so young of an age. Looking forward to the report.

    (And Black-and-White. Who you kidding? LOL Good luck, but I suspect we'll see you down the road.).
    The wild & crazy days are over for me I do know that. I just want one girl to build chemistry. And local. As in driving home from work. Damn I think I'll get my dick sucked . Instead of stuck in traffic on 75 yelling FUCK. FUCK. FUCK why do I do this stupid shit.

    Maybe I have that now.

  12. #14000

    I tried to get out they won't let me

    I didn't even make it a whole day. But what a story. I was skimming STG this morning when I spotted this one in Naples. I didn't recognize her at first I texted her she texted back. Then I had this feeling. We chatted for moment I dated this girl 6 years ago. I can't remember what happened she mentioned me being a dick or something that explains it. Anyhow she just sucked my dick for old times sake. She is a very sexy girl beautiful big tits. She will have a room in Naples tomorrow. I think she said she going by DJ shit I forgot.

    Tell her the stud from the forum sent you. Your get a faster date. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...e/405780941447
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1 (2).jpg‎  

  13. #13999
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...x/206808905629

    Has anyone seen her, looks good going to try this evening and will update.
    That's a partied-out body for so young of an age. Looking forward to the report.

    (And Black-and-White. Who you kidding? LOL Good luck, but I suspect we'll see you down the road.).

  14. #13998

    Don't fking do it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...n/268151577973

    I think its too late as someone already posted her. She is 50 roses more on everything this is how it starts. One girl gets it they all start.

    2 hunded for a QV. And of course she told me well other mongers said I'm worth it. Sure you are. Fellas. How long ago was it the average roses was a buck fity for FS. And it was full fucking service. Little over a year almost 2 maybe? And its not even season! This post is pointless though as suckers will pay. 2 yrs your be looking at 3 hunded QV's and called a cheap ass if you don't do it.

  15. #13997
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    And I was so ooo close to getting out.
    I wasn't able to meet her tonight, she text me back hours after I had tried. Maybe tmrw will give it another shot. If you are successful please fill me as she looks like fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape