Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 13943
-
06-20-26 16:18 #13658Regular Member

Posts: 13400
Yup also quoted 400 and I ghosted after that. GPS.
Originally Posted by WhtTheFk
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 14:42 #13657Senior Member

Posts: 63At 400 doesn't seen TGTBT. No experience personally. But 400 seems like reasonable price. No way she can charge 6-8 with agency charging same or less. But alot does got GPS these days. Let us know.
Originally Posted by WhtTheFk
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-26 10:18 #13656Senior Member

Posts: 40Piper
I've texted with her and she quoted me 400 for the hour. Seems too good to be true. Anyone have any experience?
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210442236
-
06-18-26 23:56 #13655Senior Member

Posts: 54Of
Also never talk to an OF girl about meeting or escorting on the OF site because OF has AI monitoring messages and both sides can get banned off of it which makes the statement above even more of a scam.
Originally Posted by Ngjx415
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 18:17 #13654Senior Member

Posts: 349If I can't verify a tryst girl from other sources then I don't bother. Seems to be really scammy.
Originally Posted by Ngjx415
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-26 15:53 #13653Senior Member

Posts: 53Thank you for sharing.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
Can we get a Tryst thread started for Las Vegas? Seems like 50% of Tryst are fake ads, 25% are girls just promoting their OnlyFans, and the rest are just scamming / requiring a deposits.
Here's an example: https://tryst.link/escort/elenalovesx
Ad shows she's visiting Vegas June 15-18. Reached out and she says she'll be in Vegas next Tuesday. Then goes to the salesman pitch: "Honey, honestly, I'm already fully booked by my VIP clients during this trip, but if you want to become a VIP, you can subscribe to my OnlyFans and I'll squeeze you in plus you get to see my exclusive naughty content."
Such BS.
-
06-18-26 13:09 #13652Senior Member

Posts: 352Re: Brooke Diesel
I saw her a couple months ago. She's not really what I'm typically attracted to, but I was intrigued by her for some reason and gave her a visit. I'm glad I did. Treat her well and she'll treat you well. I assume if you don't treat her well, she'll kick your ass LOL.
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
Cons: She does require a deposit.
Pros: She has reviews on the oThER site. Not as scary looking in person. I felt safe at her apartment complex and within her apartment. Perhaps the best dirty talker I've ever been with. Very GFE.
I think Greek is an option if you're into that. Options open up if you have recent test results.
I live on the other side of the country and I'm already trying to figure out how to get back to Vegas, partly because of Brooke.
Feel free to DM if you have any specific questions.
-
06-18-26 10:25 #13651Senior Member

Posts: 242Brooke Diesel
Does anyone has experience with Brooke Diesel? I'd appreciate any info. Feel free to post or DM. Thanks in advance.
-
06-17-26 17:40 #13650Senior Member

Posts: 349I tried sometime last year. Wanted a deposit. I got busy and didn't follow through.
Originally Posted by Ngjx415
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 17:16 #13649Senior Member

Posts: 53Tryst. Lilly - Insight?
Anyone have any insight or experience with: Lilly.
Link: https://tryst.link/escort/belladonna2004.
Quick number search gives one TER review and some links to a site called ladys. One.
TIA.
-
06-17-26 12:41 #13648Senior Member

Posts: 254Good Catch Monger Bro, Yup, definatly stolen pictures. So I went ahead and posted warning comments in the 'Short Review' section of her AdultLook Ad Cheers.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 10:13 #13647Senior Member

Posts: 240Dasha
Saw a review on TER this morning for Dasha. The reviewer is Dallas77, who is the top reviewer of "Sweetheart / Nevada Blue" who a few have called out for having fake reviews and lackluster performance.
Sweethearts P411 ad is now gone, But Dasha is new and using pictures from a well known internet model. Very suspect, I'd avoid.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3382831
-
06-12-26 19:49 #13646Senior Member

Posts: 63Toftt
Saw her. Outcall $300 hr. Little bigger than pics. Good CBJ. Dm if want more info.
Originally Posted by JoBlow
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 23:07 #13645Senior Member

Posts: 349I tried to book with her last year. I asked if everything is safe and she says yes. That includes no BBBJ which is a deal killer for me.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 17:57 #13644Senior Member

Posts: 1891Natalia
Never seen her myself but here's a review from the other site from last Dec.
Originally Posted by Anon907
[View Original Post]
General Details.
I really enjoy spending time with Natalia. If I could create my ideal body type. She would be very close to it. 4'11", slim build, with big perky naturals and a perfectly round (real) booty. Toned, yet soft and natural. Yummy. Her photos are 100% accurate.
Her personality makes the experience even better. Super sweet, welcoming and with good energy. Good vibes all around.
She's a rare gem to find in Las Vegas.












Reply With Quote




