Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 18689
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18014

    Cloud

    After reading all the reviews on Kelly I had to see for myself and wow am I glad I did. As soon as I walked in the door, I was greeted by Kelly who immediately gave me a kiss and started patting my ass teasing me and giggling, I paid the cover, undressed, and laid down on the table. She came in and immediately starts teasing the goods and rubbing her body up against mine. It didn't take long before she was stroking my cock with one hand while playing with my balls with her other hand (occasionally lightly grazing my asshole which I didn't mind). She tells me to flip over and she took her top off and her tits were perfect so of course I started playing with those. She leaned over and put her tits in my mouth for me to suck and we briefly kissed. Then she went down and went to work. Bare blowjob and she knew what she was doing! I had to ask her to stop a couple of times just to make sure I didn't cum too soon, and I'm glad I did because after only a couple of minutes of her sucking my dick she whispered in my ear asking if I wanted her to bring in a second girl. I of course said yes. Sakura came in and immediately undressed and she also had an amazing body but not as good as Kelly. They both started sucking my dick. Taking turns while one sucks my balls the other sucks my dick and they switch, but Kelly was running the show. Kelly took out the rubber, put it on me and told Sakura it as her turn to fuck but to not make me cum because she wanted a turn. Sakura immediately climbed on top of me and slid down on my dick and my gawd her pussy felt great, had such a tight grip. While she rode me I sucked on Kelly's tits and she played with my balls. When Sakura hopped off, Kelly started sucking again before putting a fresh condom on and then telling me she wanted me to fuck her. She laid on her back and put my dick in and told me to fuck her hard with my big dick, so I did! She really seemed to like it, she kept telling me to fuck her hard and she took what I gave her! Sakura had her tits in my face and was touching herself during this. Kelly asked if I wanted to cum in her pussy and I said "or your mouth?" and she immediately said "yes you cum in my mouth" so after fucking her I pulled out when I was about ready. When I pulled the condom off, Sakura immediately started sucking my dick and honestly she's just as skilled as Kelly. When I was getting closer, Kelly took over and put my dick back in her mouth. It didn't take long before I was blowing my load into her mouth. She kept her mouth shut the whole time and swallowed every drop. After swallowing my load, she continued to play with my dick and put it in her mouth long after I finished which was a lot of fun and felt amazing. It was my first two girl experience and it did not disappoint! Will definitely be back!

  2. #18013

    Danna at Avalon / Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRoy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Danna several (like 15) times. She is very submissive and her services are great, but all covered though. The best part is her amazing body, I always wonder how she maintains that. You can try her, you won't be disappointed!
    Also. She's around 5'9" her rack&a $$ are perky and spectacular, pu $$why is tight. Price is standard: 40 house (hh) + 160 FS.

  3. #18012

    Nooooooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by there last Thursday as I was nearby. 2 nice milfs greeted me, I asked for Fendi but said she was gone. I asked when she'd be back and both said they don't know. One proceeded to grab my crotch and was eager, decided to take a pass, but the 2 girls seemed ready for action!
    Damn. Waited too long! Anyone have contact info for her on the side? If so, please dm!

  4. #18011

    Beware, thieves at Heaven Spa 9 xx0 Peoria Ave

    Can't remember both names for sure, I know one is Fifi and I think the other was Lisa but not sure on that one. It was great FS, . 6 hr and 1. 6 tip. She asked for tip upfront, and I paid, and she saw I had extra money, and she asked for more, but I said no and she agreed. I think the other girl came in when I was in the TS, bc after all was said and done I got dressed and went through my pockets and my extra 1. 0 was missing. First time in almost 10 years of doing this that this has happened to me. I've been a repeat customer here several times over the past few years but I'll never be back. I'm pretty sure K Spa on 75th and Peoria is owned by the same person, if anyone knows if there's others it would be good to know which other spots to avoid.

  5. #18010

    Fendi Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by ChumDizzle  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Used to read some really great things about Fendi over in Sun City, but haven't seen anything for a while. She still there or active anywhere else?
    Stopped by there last Thursday as I was nearby. 2 nice milfs greeted me, I asked for Fendi but said she was gone. I asked when she'd be back and both said they don't know. One proceeded to grab my crotch and was eager, decided to take a pass, but the 2 girls seemed ready for action!

  6. #18009

    Fendi still around?

    Hi all. Used to read some really great things about Fendi over in Sun City, but haven't seen anything for a while. She still there or active anywhere else?

  7. #18008
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMan69  [View Original Post]
    For those who were lamenting about the Latina place on University aka Sunflowers closing. Good News! They are back open! Their latest ad shows three girls available with pricing. I have yet to check it out so I don't know if the girls are any good. If any of you go let us know if it's worth checking out. Speaking of Latina places I've had very good success at Lotus on 51st / Olive. Michelle has been excellent as has been Soy. Anyone have experience with Vanessa or Danna at Lotus or Avalon or Delight? The girls rotate between those shops. With University open again it's looking up for Latinas! Thanks man!
    https://rubrankings.com/united-states/arizona/phoenix/bodyrubs/body-rubs/near-sky-harbor-airport-asians-and-latinas-102798.html
    I've seen Danna several (like 15) times. She is very submissive and her services are great, but all covered though. The best part is her amazing body, I always wonder how she maintains that. You can try her, you won't be disappointed!

  8. #18007

    Cindi / K spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Nofapp  [View Original Post]
    She was one of my favorites at Infinity last month. I don't care about the language barrier, I'm just there to relieve some stress and be on my way.

    I'll definitely visit her tomorrow after work.
    I swung by and met Cindi; she's a petite little thing with huge boobs. She's very pretty and really nice. The BBBJ was awesome, and she can definitely take a good pounding.

  9. #18006

    New Ad Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMan69  [View Original Post]
    For those who were lamenting about the Latina place on University aka Sunflowers closing. Good News! They are back open! Their latest ad shows three girls available with pricing. I have yet to check it out so I don't know if the girls are any good. If any of you go let us know if it's worth checking out. Speaking of Latina places I've had very good success at Lotus on 51st / Olive. Michelle has been excellent as has been Soy. Anyone have experience with Vanessa or Danna at Lotus or Avalon or Delight? The girls rotate between those shops. With University open again it's looking up for Latinas! Thanks man!
    https://rubrankings.com/united-states/arizona/phoenix/bodyrubs/body-rubs/near-sky-harbor-airport-asians-and-latinas-102798.html
    Can you link their ad? TheRubRankings one I know of hasn't been updated in a long time and only has one girl's photos.

  10. #18005
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Eva left and WenWen showed up

    Quote Originally Posted by Dew969  [View Original Post]
    Always like to see the fresh faces that come into town, decided to drop by Infinity and take a peek after hearing there was a new girl here. Made an appointment and arrived on time.

    WenWen looks pretty young and pretty cute. Passed my looks test, so I was pretty excited to take her for a spin and see what she looks like in action with all her clothes off.

    She's definitely on the skinny side, so if you're looking for someone thick, WenWen is not the gal for you. She does have nice perky boobs (roughly C's if I had to guess). I prefer spa girls that are more slim and petite, so she definitely scratched that itch for me.

    No need to go into all the details as I think everyone is familiar with the standard menu of offerings and services at Infinity. But I ran through all the classic hits such as BBBJ, DATY, CFS, DFK, CG. Paid for an hour and wrapped up in roughly 45 minutes but I never felt I was rushed. Offered me a massage to finish my time but I had somewhere to be.

    Someone said WenWen was supposed to be Eva's replacement. I wouldn't go in expecting WenWen to be on the same level as Eva, but if you're looking for someone new, slim, on the younger side with a friendly attitude and decent service, WenWen might be worth checking out.

    I had a great time with WenWen. Your experience may vary.
    I think most people understood what I meant. Eva finished up that night and WenWen showed up to be the girl to fill her spot. No where did I reference she's the same as Eva.

    At least your description and review of her is very similar to my post.

    Get your popcorn ready!!

  11. #18004

    Latina place on University

    For those who were lamenting about the Latina place on University aka Sunflowers closing. Good News! They are back open! Their latest ad shows three girls available with pricing. I have yet to check it out so I don't know if the girls are any good. If any of you go let us know if it's worth checking out. Speaking of Latina places I've had very good success at Lotus on 51st / Olive. Michelle has been excellent as has been Soy. Anyone have experience with Vanessa or Danna at Lotus or Avalon or Delight? The girls rotate between those shops. With University open again it's looking up for Latinas! Thanks man!
    https://rubrankings.com/united-states/arizona/phoenix/bodyrubs/body-rubs/near-sky-harbor-airport-asians-and-latinas-102798.html

  12. #18003
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    New girl WenWen at Infinity

    Always like to see the fresh faces that come into town, decided to drop by Infinity and take a peek after hearing there was a new girl here. Made an appointment and arrived on time.

    WenWen looks pretty young and pretty cute. Passed my looks test, so I was pretty excited to take her for a spin and see what she looks like in action with all her clothes off.

    She's definitely on the skinny side, so if you're looking for someone thick, WenWen is not the gal for you. She does have nice perky boobs (roughly C's if I had to guess). I prefer spa girls that are more slim and petite, so she definitely scratched that itch for me.

    No need to go into all the details as I think everyone is familiar with the standard menu of offerings and services at Infinity. But I ran through all the classic hits such as BBBJ, DATY, CFS, DFK, CG. Paid for an hour and wrapped up in roughly 45 minutes but I never felt I was rushed. Offered me a massage to finish my time but I had somewhere to be.

    Someone said WenWen was supposed to be Eva's replacement. I wouldn't go in expecting WenWen to be on the same level as Eva, but if you're looking for someone new, slim, on the younger side with a friendly attitude and decent service, WenWen might be worth checking out.

    I had a great time with WenWen. Your experience may vary.

  13. #18002

    No Privacy at Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with you, as the service was stellar but she just didn't match the physical description that I had built in my mind based on other reviews.

    One detail I forgot to mention for Sunny Spa is that there is no security door / weather door like all the other spas. The lobby opens up directly to the hallway where all the massage rooms are. They do have monitors in each room for 4 cams on the property.
    I had previously chimed in on Emma, saying she indeed was NOT latina. And yeah I was very disappointed she wasn't carrying s 40 plus inch wagon on her, haha. But Emma was cool nonetheless.

    Also agree, and I noted in my past thread, that there is no separation between lobby and rooms which really had me nervous.

  14. #18001

    Sunny. Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    With all that being said your experience may vary. But all of mine with Emma have been stellar.
    I have to agree with you, as the service was stellar but she just didn't match the physical description that I had built in my mind based on other reviews.

    One detail I forgot to mention for Sunny Spa is that there is no security door / weather door like all the other spas. The lobby opens up directly to the hallway where all the massage rooms are. They do have monitors in each room for 4 cams on the property.

  15. #18000

    Red 8 Lola

    The departure of strawberry made me sad, that meant about a year wait at least, what I didn't know is that Lola was the perfect substitute. From the moment I chose her she treated me like her long lost lover, she takes charge in being submissive (sounds contradictory but that's what happened) she self DT all the way, I know I'm not huge but that have happened with just a few, and she can handle anything with no complain, all 3 holes are available, she replaces the moaning with dirty talk. While I didn't pick Zoey, she picked my eye too, totally different type of body, and the reviews also tell that she is very pleasant too, I'm undecided if try something new.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape