Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 59492
-
06-18-26 06:54 #58982Senior Member

Posts: 26Well said
Couldn't have put it any better.
Originally Posted by NYCLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 22:52 #58981Senior Member

Posts: 289I've Moved out of area but still come through couple times a year. Elite and Health are my faves in the area.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 20:56 #58980Regular Member

Posts: 4She's in China. I also miss her.
Originally Posted by WB999
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 19:53 #58979Senior Member

Posts: 49Sandy Springs.
All I've read seem to indicate all the Sandy Springs AMPs have been raided and closed. Anyone know if any survived? Gingko Spa is not quite in SS but off Roswell rd. Anything recent on Gingko?
I'm actually looking for close to powers ferry. (going east).
Any new news would be appreciated.
-
06-17-26 11:56 #58978Senior Member

Posts: 120W Spa
I would definitely go and pay the house fee 80, then tell her you only want a naked handy and offer her what you think is a fair price. This applies to what ever remaining Kamps we have left. TOFTT and report back. They all want your money. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Likeherontop
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 11:55 #58977Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yes, you can get a nude L1, they probably will charge you L2 price. But this situation because of her big knockers, she may charge you slightly more than L2.
Originally Posted by Likeherontop
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 11:46 #58976Regular Member

Posts: 16Emma / Mia
Hi all, I'm trying to find Emma (or Mia), who used to work at Massage Pro and later at Golden. I moved to Guam for work back in 2021 and just recently came back to Atlanta. Since then, I lost touch with her.
If anyone knows how to reach her or has any idea where she might be working at, please DM me. I'd really appreciate any help.
Thanks so much!
-
06-17-26 11:44 #58975Senior Member

Posts: 192Still searching in Cumming
I went to all 7 Places in Cumming in the last month, Nothing all Legit. Great, Health, Elite, A1, Golden, A, Great was the worst.
-
06-17-26 09:05 #58974Regular Member

Posts: 29L1 at L3 Place
Been reading the reviews on W-Spa, and really like the sound of an older Asian with big titties. Assuming she is Korean. Never been to a Korean place, only Chinese, where you're not going to find those tits. Question is this. I don't really want L3, depending on the day, may only want L1. Will they do L1 naked for a price less than L3 or are you stuck with L3 prices? Any advice appreciated.
-
06-16-26 23:00 #58973Regular Member

Posts: 1New Spa?
Is this one located in NW Atlanta? Living nearby.
Originally Posted by HarryBother1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 21:41 #58972Senior Member

Posts: 70There used to be a rose over on buford hwy that shut down.
Originally Posted by Yinpat1016
[View Original Post]
I wonder if it's the same folks in a different spot. Used to be a great hit or miss spot.
-
06-16-26 09:49 #58971Senior Member

Posts: 332Tulip
That one closed about 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
Could almost always get a good two lip job there.
Another blast from the past.
-
06-16-26 09:36 #58970Senior Member

Posts: 757Johns Creek
Rubmaps has one on Medlock Bridge in Johns Creek.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 09:00 #58969Senior Member

Posts: 203Looks like Tulip Spa is in the Nashville area and OP posted in the wrong group. He mentioned its location here - https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7427720.
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 08:42 #58968Senior Member

Posts: 78Google isn't always helpful
A quick Google doesn't show any place called tulip spa.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





