Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 14661
-
06-17-26 21:02 #14316Senior Member

Posts: 2154I generally only see girls for the most part in the mornings on my way to work or during the day, and plenty have ghosted me.
Originally Posted by Patrick71
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 17:29 #14315Senior Member

Posts: 323Fantasia
This woman seems to waste people's time continually. I've texted her and in mid text exchange after telling me she is available she vanishes. I finally get her set up a time then she ghosts me.
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure how any of you ever get to she her.
-
06-17-26 17:26 #14314Senior Member

Posts: 323Desani
I saw her multiple times. Rougher looking than her photos. A bit heavier too, but she delivered. Then she just stopped answering my texts.
Originally Posted by RecycleBin
[View Original Post]
Looks different now.
-
06-17-26 17:19 #14313Senior Member

Posts: 99Ghosting
I have better luck and less ghosting setting up during the day too many issues later in evening and night roommate tends to work during morn hours and candyman bf frequently stays in evening till morn time seems to be why ghosting happens to me at the later hours I have set up and been denied because of other occupants in apt try during morning hours and ghosting rate changes dramatically.
Maybe if she didn't ghost people she'd be better off? Just saying. AJdal out.
-
06-17-26 10:17 #14312Senior Member

Posts: 999Fantasia
Maybe if she didn't GHOST people she'd be better off? Just saying. AJdal out
.
Originally Posted by Ndestrukts
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 08:17 #14311Senior Member

Posts: 216She started posting on LC about a month ago: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9545103436/1.
Originally Posted by EatMyBalls
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 08:16 #14310Senior Member

Posts: 53Info? Link?
Originally Posted by Ndestrukts
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 02:19 #14309Senior Member

Posts: 377Rosie
Well based on this and others good reviews. I'll try to reach her this weekend and rear ended that ass that looks so tentative. Hopefully I get lucky and see her. But if it is there any red flag on her or bad experience, please let me know in advance.
Thanks a lot guys stay safe.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...106/7277669992
Originally Posted by BeachFlyerLuv6
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 01:56 #14308Senior Member

Posts: 77Dasani??
Anyone have any info on Dasani? A quick search showed nothing but I thought I remembered seeing something about her not too long ago.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...o/767888008903
-
06-17-26 01:45 #14307Senior Member

Posts: 2154Yes. That's her.
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 20:39 #14306Senior Member

Posts: 71Fantasia
She needs help right now. Go see her. I'm not able to right now and not going to front her since what happened but she could use some business now.
She still owes me a visit but she's too far in pinellas for me to easily collect.
-
06-15-26 13:03 #14305Senior Member

Posts: 377Charli
This Charli it's the one you're talking about?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/210012733#.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 11:51 #14304Senior Member

Posts: 191Sasha
I saw her last week, she was hosting in South St Petersburg, location is a little sketchy but went in the day time. She is amazing and will definitely repeat, donations are equal to that of the shops.
Originally Posted by Tbsclover53
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:34 #14303Senior Member

Posts: 1710Countryside
Anyone know if there's anyone worth seeing near the Countryside mall area? Incall?
-
06-14-26 03:11 #14302Senior Member

Posts: 87Sasha Reign 100%
https://tryst.link/escort/sasha-reign
Originally Posted by McLovinXs9
[View Original Post]
I have not seen any reviews on her but could be I am just not searching properly. Let me know if you find anything or if you try out.







Reply With Quote






