Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 388 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 5819
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5414
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    I was curious to who YuHee was since I wasn't familiar with her. Now I know why your asking about her, complete smoke show. She looks like a LK provider and does the Philly / Dc / Boston / Ny loop which typically that translates to once a year but that's a little bit of guess work. Ill find out for sure and get back to you. She was here last June so another guess I would say this summer she is do.
    She told my friend that she lives in Philly she was here last year in Feb., and May, she hasn't been back since, she told my friend back in May that she would be back in the fall, but she never came down here last fall. My friend says she was fun.

  2. #5413

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    SweetDog you sure on the This Jen / Gen being the same as OMG? Its saying first time in Atlanta and she is 25, The other OMG / Jen was a bit older. Dailycartoon thought she could be someone else as well? Keeping track of this endless line up is a full time job, LOL We still have nothing on Sabelle at POP, her pics her awesome.
    My bad she wasn't using Jen at OMG. I believe she was going by Hwasa at OMG. I'm not talking about the recent Hwasa at LK.

    Anyway, there was a girl Hwasa at OMG back in Jan / Feb with a bunch of pics (link gone). Blonde, younger and some tats. A girl with those same pics was going by Jen at Ksweeties in Charlotte. You can see on this Jen at PoP she has a recent review in Charlotte. Only been one K Jen in Charlotte recently. I could definitely be wrong, but think it's that same girl. Even if I'm wrong they both sound good.

    Oh damn, just saw Dailycartoon's comment. Yeah, that's who I think it is as well (Hwasa OMG).

    Reviews of that Hwasa back in Jan.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7513669

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7506747

  3. #5412

    Yuhee

    Quote Originally Posted by DalyAlex21  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if YuHee will be back anytime soon?
    I was curious to who YuHee was since I wasn't familiar with her. Now I know why your asking about her, complete smoke show. She looks like a LK provider and does the Philly / Dc / Boston / Ny loop which typically that translates to once a year but that's a little bit of guess work. Ill find out for sure and get back to you. She was here last June so another guess I would say this summer she is do.

  4. #5411

    YuHee

    Does anyone know if YuHee will be back anytime soon?

  5. #5410

    Gin

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Can't believe Gin has left already. Thankfully I saw her over the weekend when she first started. I'm really bummed because I was planning a return trip this week. NewAge pretty much described her to a T. She is a complete smoke show. We connected from the start. Incredible tall athletic build with perfect D cups and a beautiful kitty. Also I loved the room we were in because there's 3 mirrors strategically placed around the bed for ultimate viewing pleasure. Maybe she'll swing back from NOVO before going back to Japan. I'm lucky to see her before she left, unlike J Saki, I missed her by a day or two. Can't remember when Atlanta had so many great options like now. Going broke LOL. Ceci and Kate are on deck.
    I'm with you NYCLuvr, I just spoke to her and she said 10 more days? Just two weeks ago Kiwi told me 7 more days and was gone the next day? No more intel from these girls, LOL I thought maybe an unexpected period but being she is already working I guess that theory goes out the window for Gin. By the way love your on deck line up, just add Sabelle and Gen and that rounds out the next ten days. And yes going broke.

  6. #5409

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Ok the duo does offer BB for both providers. I've had a duo once in an orlando AMP that required cover and it was a bit much swapping out and I've had it where its full blown porn and a completely elevated experience. The Lk duo right now will set you back 1000 (extra pop included) for the BB full experience or 800 for covered. Both providers are into each other, getting this from feedback not first hand. This sets up a very good chance for an amazing time. Eat your wheaties or take your blue pill whatever you need to bring it. I would think CIP and watching your hard work get cleaned up by the other provider during the oozing process would be quite spectacular. I think I read both providers are on the younger side.
    800 BB 2 pop. Could get on board. 1000 gdamn.

  7. #5408

    Gen

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    Jen at PoP was the Jen at OMG couple months back. A couple good Atl reviews back then I believe. All info pretty good about her except one recent bad service review on Charlotte. Thats an outlier as I've seen 4 or 5 good reports.

    Annie LK has a bunch of recent reviews in Saint Louis. All say young and hot. Early reports were good. A few at the end said bad service and too many restrictions. Read them and make your own judgements. The early ones sounded great though.

    I still say Cici is money. Gin was good, but liked Cici even more. Dif types though as Cici is small and petite with some curves.
    SweetDog you sure on the This Jen / Gen being the same as OMG? Its saying first time in Atlanta and she is 25, The other OMG / Jen was a bit older. Dailycartoon thought she could be someone else as well? Keeping track of this endless line up is a full time job, LOL We still have nothing on Sabelle at POP, her pics her awesome.

  8. #5407

    Lk-Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBarish  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken in an agency duo before? I see LK is offering a duo with Annie and Ari and based on their individual reviews, that seems like it could be quite an experience.
    Ok the duo does offer BB for both providers. I've had a duo once in an orlando AMP that required cover and it was a bit much swapping out and I've had it where its full blown porn and a completely elevated experience. The Lk duo right now will set you back 1000 (extra pop included) for the BB full experience or 800 for covered. Both providers are into each other, getting this from feedback not first hand. This sets up a very good chance for an amazing time. Eat your wheaties or take your blue pill whatever you need to bring it. I would think CIP and watching your hard work get cleaned up by the other provider during the oozing process would be quite spectacular. I think I read both providers are on the younger side.

  9. #5406

    Gin is now back in VA at ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Can't believe Gin has left already. Thankfully I saw her over the weekend when she first started. I'm really bummed because I was planning a return trip this week. NewAge pretty much described her to a T. She is a complete smoke show. We connected from the start. Incredible tall athletic build with perfect D cups and a beautiful kitty. Also I loved the room we were in because there's 3 mirrors strategically placed around the bed for ultimate viewing pleasure. Maybe she'll swing back from NOVO before going back to Japan. I'm lucky to see her before she left, unlike J Saki, I missed her by a day or two. Can't remember when Atlanta had so many great options like now. Going broke LOL. Ceci and Kate are on deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Ok so Gin said she would be here 10 more days and she's gone? A new Jen / Gen is coming and only has a few reviews but all are very solid. Word is super young, great service and the pics are real.

    Also looks like BB is available. Lk has like 7 girls and no local reviews for Cici yet? Duo is also available. OMG has Bless / Kate and both are solid. Busy days ahead.
    https://www.asiantopmodel.com/models

    Guess Gin is more popular and busy in VA then in ATL.

  10. #5405
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Ok so Gin said she would be here 10 more days and she's gone? A new Jen / Gen is coming and only has a few reviews but all are very solid. Word is super young, great service and the pics are real.

    Also looks like BB is available. Lk has like 7 girls and no local reviews for Cici yet? Duo is also available. OMG has Bless / Kate and both are solid. Busy days ahead.
    Jen at PoP was the Jen at OMG couple months back. A couple good Atl reviews back then I believe. All info pretty good about her except one recent bad service review on Charlotte. Thats an outlier as I've seen 4 or 5 good reports.

    Annie LK has a bunch of recent reviews in Saint Louis. All say young and hot. Early reports were good. A few at the end said bad service and too many restrictions. Read them and make your own judgements. The early ones sounded great though.

    I still say Cici is money. Gin was good, but liked Cici even more. Dif types though as Cici is small and petite with some curves.

  11. #5404

    PoP

    Saw Perla yesterday and had a fun time. She's tall and fit and I found her very attractive. She's a little older than I expected (I estimate late 30's maybe early 40's) and her English is very good. We started off with a blue toast and shower with preview. Then we moved to the bed and went through several positions. After I finished she gave a surprisingly good massage while making good conversation. Some things I really liked were 1) she gave me a lot of compliments throughout the session 2) she dirty talks a lot (some might find it over the top, but I liked the change of pace from a typical provider) and 3) she seemed really into the session. If she's ever back in town I'll definitely repeat.

    Anyone planning on seeing Gen at PoP soon? Really interested in her, but her pics / reviews make me think she could be Hwasa that visited with OMG earlier this year.

  12. #5403

    PoP- Gin

    Can't believe Gin has left already. Thankfully I saw her over the weekend when she first started. I'm really bummed because I was planning a return trip this week. NewAge pretty much described her to a T. She is a complete smoke show. We connected from the start. Incredible tall athletic build with perfect D cups and a beautiful kitty. Also I loved the room we were in because there's 3 mirrors strategically placed around the bed for ultimate viewing pleasure. Maybe she'll swing back from NOVO before going back to Japan. I'm lucky to see her before she left, unlike J Saki, I missed her by a day or two. Can't remember when Atlanta had so many great options like now. Going broke LOL. Ceci and Kate are on deck.

  13. #5402

    Hit or miss

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDude  [View Original Post]
    I did a few duos in CA. It can be anywhere from a full porn scene where you are going pussy to pussy to mouth and they eat out a creampie to a total buzz kill. The worst is when you have to wipe before going into the other girls pussy or mouth. Very few will do actual girl on girl action. Most of the time you are the center of attention and no girl interaction. Look up the reviews to see how they interact.

    If you ever go to Vegas and Pepsi is in town with a friend go see her. She is a MILF and almost a gilf. If you want a six hole non-stop porn scene. Only requirements is you cannot be too thick or long. I am not the longest but on the thicker side and she had a little trouble when I was stroking in her ass.
    Agree with previous reply. I have tried a couple of korg duos in Atlanta and a couple have been phenomenal while the others were OK. With k-orgs, I have rarely seen two providers who are truly bi but most will participate in kissing and licking nipples, kissing body etc. At the end of the day, as long as both providers remain actively involved with you throughout, I find they are worth it if you have the disposable income. The buzzkill as appropriately called out by previous poster is if you constantly have to change covers or there is constant cleaning or wiping off while switching between providers. And then I think of my last duo with having one girl in missionary while the other is rimming me and everything goes out the window.

  14. #5401
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Simple request- If anyone comes across a provider with a decent Bush please let me know. I think if one of these agency girls decided to be different she would be very busy. I think its time for someone to give us a new look. Even if its AMP, I'm open.
    You should be able to find that on TER pretty quickly.

  15. #5400

    World cup

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Ok so Gin said she would be here 10 more days and she's gone? A new Jen / Gen is coming and only has a few reviews but all are very solid. Word is super young, great service and the pics are real.

    Also looks like BB is available. Lk has like 7 girls and no local reviews for Cici yet? Duo is also available. OMG has Bless / Kate and both are solid. Busy days ahead.
    I wonder if they stock piled ladies for the fellow World Cup mongers. I have not been ITP since the games have started. Has it been busy downtown since the games started?

    When I ran the LA marathon a few years ago the agencies were super busy after the races. I mean only late night slots were available. Never really saw that many ladies with no availability.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape