Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 973 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 14585
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14015

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by peerman  [View Original Post]
    https://secrethostess.com/11634090/#gallery2-1.

    Has anyone seen her?

    She quotes $250 for everything includrd, 1 hour.

    She doesn't take cash: Only amazon gift cards. Yes, i know the scam. However, she doesn't want you to scratch the giftcards before the fun meet, only after the hour she wants them.

    Am i missing something here as it doesn't sound like a scam to me.

    She's in the days inn on cleveland..
    That's sky bri. LOL.

  2. #14014

    I wish I hadn't

    So. I posted about this girl & her link. We dated about 6 yrs ago. I doubt she posts again its a shame I guess but candy land isn't the word. She is way out in Coo coo land. There went my Naples girl. This girl is smoking hot also. I cropped me out of the one pic but not my dick in the other.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1 (5)~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_2026-06-17-17-19-30-674~2.jpg‎  

  3. #14013

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ester...o/111074238524

    This girl had me drive cross town only to leave me sitting in a parking lot waiting. Good comms then nothing. Not sure what the motivation is but be warned.
    That's very surprising. I mean. I haven't seen her in awhile but she was always spot on.

  4. #14012
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ester...o/111074238524

    This girl had me drive cross town only to leave me sitting in a parking lot waiting. Good comms then nothing. Not sure what the motivation is but be warned.
    Well, actually, I think you might want to blame me for that. Depending on what time that was, I was mercilessly impaling her for hours.

  5. #14011

    Sonny visiting Naples today: highly recommend. Don't miss.

    Here we have one of my favorites. Travelled to Tampa a few times to see her. If you're into anal / BBJ/ GFE, she shines. If you party at all, you're in good hands. Great personality, atmosphere is always chill. Not a clock-watcher. Everything is negotiable but YMMV.

    https://findher.online/ms/sonny/

  6. #14010

    Total waste of time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ester...o/111074238524

    This girl had me drive cross town only to leave me sitting in a parking lot waiting. Good comms then nothing. Not sure what the motivation is but be warned.

  7. #14009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    So no one knows what happened to foxy why stayed at the 8 motel?
    Apparently she had a death in the family and has gone radio silent. Can't even reach her by text.

  8. #14008

    Bb?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    She did finally send me a menu 160 qv 200 hh 300 hr bb extra 100 and Greek 400 going to try and negotiate I'll update.
    BBFS or just BBBJ for 100 more?

  9. #14007

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    She did finally send me a menu 160 qv 200 hh 300 hr bb extra 100 and Greek 400 going to try and negotiate I'll update.
    If she the freak she says she is those are TODAYS average donations. I prefer BB myself but.

    I don't want to go all that way I got this funny feeling she looks wore the fuck out in person. Although who am I to judge. When I was drinking I too looked wore the fuck out at 28. Anymore just going to the mailbox I look wore the fuck out.

  10. #14006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I texted her for a quote. I said right on thank you. She texted back I texted back she texted back I had already told her that I'd get back to her I woke up to a text. Hahahaha.
    Her Comms were a little too good. I must of hit her right after that big blast. Lol
    She did finally send me a menu 160 qv 200 hh 300 hr bb extra 100 and Greek 400 going to try and negotiate I'll update.

  11. #14005

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    Her comms is horrible, I've tried 3 times and she texts me back only hours later. I'll keep it up and hopefully our timing will align soon.
    I texted her for a quote. I said right on thank you. She texted back I texted back she texted back I had already told her that I'd get back to her I woke up to a text. Hahahaha.
    Her Comms were a little too good. I must of hit her right after that big blast. Lol

  12. #14004

    I too have noticed her

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    She has always been post on and off! Has anyone ever seen her or has anything to report about her? Thanks guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/194546077225
    I want some info on this hottie as well! I may TOFTT.

  13. #14003

    Still trying

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    What? No report? No pics?
    Her comms is horrible, I've tried 3 times and she texts me back only hours later. I'll keep it up and hopefully our timing will align soon.

  14. #14002

    Yesterday evening

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...x/206808905629

    Has anyone seen her, looks good going to try this evening and will update.
    What? No report? No pics?

  15. #14001

    I didn't go too far down the road

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    That's a partied-out body for so young of an age. Looking forward to the report.

    (And Black-and-White. Who you kidding? LOL Good luck, but I suspect we'll see you down the road.).
    The wild & crazy days are over for me I do know that. I just want one girl to build chemistry. And local. As in driving home from work. Damn I think I'll get my dick sucked . Instead of stuck in traffic on 75 yelling FUCK. FUCK. FUCK why do I do this stupid shit.

    Maybe I have that now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape