Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 18671
-
06-17-26 13:27 #17996Senior Member

Posts: 119New Ad Where?
Can you link their ad? TheRubRankings one I know of hasn't been updated in a long time and only has one girl's photos.
Originally Posted by DaveMan69
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-26 13:25 #17995Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Eva left and WenWen showed up
I think most people understood what I meant. Eva finished up that night and WenWen showed up to be the girl to fill her spot. No where did I reference she's the same as Eva.
Originally Posted by Dew969
[View Original Post]
At least your description and review of her is very similar to my post.
Get your popcorn ready!!
-
06-17-26 13:21 #17994Senior Member

Posts: 86Latina place on University
For those who were lamenting about the Latina place on University aka Sunflowers closing. Good News! They are back open! Their latest ad shows three girls available with pricing. I have yet to check it out so I don't know if the girls are any good. If any of you go let us know if it's worth checking out. Speaking of Latina places I've had very good success at Lotus on 51st / Olive. Michelle has been excellent as has been Soy. Anyone have experience with Vanessa or Danna at Lotus or Avalon or Delight? The girls rotate between those shops. With University open again it's looking up for Latinas! Thanks man!
https://rubrankings.com/united-states/arizona/phoenix/bodyrubs/body-rubs/near-sky-harbor-airport-asians-and-latinas-102798.html
-
06-17-26 12:38 #17993Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61New girl WenWen at Infinity
Always like to see the fresh faces that come into town, decided to drop by Infinity and take a peek after hearing there was a new girl here. Made an appointment and arrived on time.
WenWen looks pretty young and pretty cute. Passed my looks test, so I was pretty excited to take her for a spin and see what she looks like in action with all her clothes off.
She's definitely on the skinny side, so if you're looking for someone thick, WenWen is not the gal for you. She does have nice perky boobs (roughly C's if I had to guess). I prefer spa girls that are more slim and petite, so she definitely scratched that itch for me.
No need to go into all the details as I think everyone is familiar with the standard menu of offerings and services at Infinity. But I ran through all the classic hits such as BBBJ, DATY, CFS, DFK, CG. Paid for an hour and wrapped up in roughly 45 minutes but I never felt I was rushed. Offered me a massage to finish my time but I had somewhere to be.
Someone said WenWen was supposed to be Eva's replacement. I wouldn't go in expecting WenWen to be on the same level as Eva, but if you're looking for someone new, slim, on the younger side with a friendly attitude and decent service, WenWen might be worth checking out.
I had a great time with WenWen. Your experience may vary.
-
06-17-26 12:08 #17992Senior Member

Posts: 61No Privacy at Sunny
I had previously chimed in on Emma, saying she indeed was NOT latina. And yeah I was very disappointed she wasn't carrying s 40 plus inch wagon on her, haha. But Emma was cool nonetheless.
Originally Posted by TheSunDevil
[View Original Post]
Also agree, and I noted in my past thread, that there is no separation between lobby and rooms which really had me nervous.
-
06-17-26 11:51 #17991Senior Member

Posts: 573Sunny. Emma
I have to agree with you, as the service was stellar but she just didn't match the physical description that I had built in my mind based on other reviews.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
One detail I forgot to mention for Sunny Spa is that there is no security door / weather door like all the other spas. The lobby opens up directly to the hallway where all the massage rooms are. They do have monitors in each room for 4 cams on the property.
-
06-17-26 09:26 #17990Senior Member

Posts: 65Red 8 Lola
The departure of strawberry made me sad, that meant about a year wait at least, what I didn't know is that Lola was the perfect substitute. From the moment I chose her she treated me like her long lost lover, she takes charge in being submissive (sounds contradictory but that's what happened) she self DT all the way, I know I'm not huge but that have happened with just a few, and she can handle anything with no complain, all 3 holes are available, she replaces the moaning with dirty talk. While I didn't pick Zoey, she picked my eye too, totally different type of body, and the reviews also tell that she is very pleasant too, I'm undecided if try something new.
-
06-17-26 00:38 #17989Senior Member

Posts: 353Lynn at Violet Spa in Chandler
I stopped by Violet Spa in Chandler and got Lynn. It was pretty hard to understand her name when she said it (sounded like Mia or Lia) but she spelled it out for me and it's Lynn.
She was the only one there and took me back to the room. She didn't ask for payment up front.
I didn't know what to expect but someone here said they got Level 1 there a while ago and it wasn't long before the cover came all the way off so I guess that removed any doubt. I don't know why but I kind of had high hopes for the massage but it was just okay. The teasing on my stomach was pretty good.
She flipped me over without the sheet and asked if I would give her a "good tip" and I agreed but no amount was mentioned. She oiled me up good and got started. I know the previous reviewer said that she (if it was the same person he had) would only allow over-the-clothes touching. She was wearing an halter T-shirt for me so it was easy to get a hand up there. Eventually she lifted up her bra for me but everything else was still over-the-clothes.
She had a good technique for the Level 1 and I eventually squirted a lot.
Someone came in the door near the end of my session and she put him in a room. She was the only one there.
She finished up on me and I went up front to settle the bill. I was going to put her in my regular rotation until the end. She up-charged me for the lomi-lomi, which I don't mind saying extra for, but I wasn't asked at the beginning. She also flat out told me that the tip was $100 after I handed her the $60 I was going to give her. That definitely left a bad taste in my mouth so I'm not sure when, or if, I'll return.
-
06-16-26 22:26 #17988Senior Member

Posts: 86Cindi
She was one of my favorites at Infinity last month. I don't care about the language barrier, I'm just there to relieve some stress and be on my way.
I'll definitely visit her tomorrow after work.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 20:38 #17987Senior Member

Posts: 86Cloud Massage
Kelly came out from the back room.
She wore a maroon top paired with black yoga pants.
And man, she looked gorgeous!
I paid her house fee and tip, and she accepted it.
Back in the room, we dfk, and I couldn't resist sucking on her beautiful breasts.
I sat on the edge of the table as she gave me a BBBJ.
I laidback on the table, and she continued sucking.
69, missionary, doggystyle, and finished with cim.
She said she'll be here all month.
-
06-16-26 18:44 #17986Senior Member

Posts: 336Sunny. Emma
I've seen Emma at a few different locations throughout the state.
Every experience has been stellar. She is super sweet and attentive. She LOVES sex. She loves it. Emma is probably my ATF right now. The GFE with her feels sincere and natural. I can see how guys could get caught up in the moment and think love is in the room.
Emma has been described as thick but that's not accurate. She's about 115 lbs with a bubble butt and enhanced titties. She has curves of a woman. Both her ass and titties have a real natural feel to them. Her belly is flat and she's so much fun.
I actually saw her today. I had never been to Sunny before but it's a nice place. I wish there was a secure entry area because right now you can access every room directly from the front door. It has a single standing shower however we managed to fit us both in.
Emma makes me feel like I'm the only guy in the world,. And I'm not easily impressed.
With all that being said your experience may vary. But all of mine with Emma have been stellar.
-
06-16-26 18:00 #17985Senior Member

Posts: 573I had a great time with Emma. I remember seeing her in the text from Strawberry at the start of the month so she was already pre-approved, but after all these reviews describing her as "thick" I had to see for myself. That's my type. I just hate paying the Latina premium.
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]
I too was disappointed because I wouldn't say she's thick. She has wider set hips, but I think that's from a bbl. That would explain the toned, but excess skin on her mid section and the classic wisdom tooth shape.
Maybe I got the AA tax (IYKYK) but the hot milfy looking chick with the phoenix bird looking tat on her thigh was who I saw. I'd see her again, but not if I'm specifically looking for thick.
-
06-16-26 16:22 #17984Banned Member

Posts: 46Thanks for the review
After my appointment with Eva Last week, I saw Yuki, in the room, she looked hot! I also read a lot of reviews on Joy. I couldn't decide between the two, but you help me make up my mind. Now dayum, I heard Wenwen is new girl on deck, this could be an opportunity for a 4 hand.
Originally Posted by AzsWinGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 14:24 #17983Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Dream's fan club keeps growing.
Hot reviews, Dream is really one of Arizona's finest. Abby is also very stellar. The proven winners tend to stay proven, and Dream has been passing that test for a while now. Abby has built a pretty loyal following of her own as well.
Every few weeks somebody discovers Dream and posts basically the same conclusion. After a while you stop wondering why she's popular and start wondering why it took you so long to see her.
Originally Posted by Nakkychan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DatyO
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 14:08 #17982Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174PowerZ has a point. Cindy at K-Spa is the exception.
For any big titty lovers out there on the hunt for a spa unicorn with DD's, go check out Cindy at K-spa (5 XX8 W. Peoria Ave).
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
She's a petite gal, also a slender, spinner build similar to Zoey except she's got DD's. They look like the softest pillows to play with and have great weight and hang naturally despite being MM's. For Russian lovers out there that love a good tittyfuck, these golden globes are definitely a dream come true. Cindy's truly got a body built for sin!
Service was very excellent as well. This girl is a top-tier cocksucker and can take a pounding in any position you want to put her in. Only downside is she doesn't speak much English, but let's be honest no one is really coming to this place for the conversation anyway.
Mia is also still at K-Spa. Apparently she and Cindy are pretty good friends. If you like Mia, you will probably find plenty to like about Cindy too.












Reply With Quote





