Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 14587
-
06-16-26 20:17 #14002Senior Member

Posts: 46Yesterday evening
What? No report? No pics?
Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 19:03 #14001Senior Member

Posts: 406I didn't go too far down the road
The wild & crazy days are over for me I do know that. I just want one girl to build chemistry. And local. As in driving home from work. Damn I think I'll get my dick sucked . Instead of stuck in traffic on 75 yelling FUCK. FUCK. FUCK why do I do this stupid shit.
Originally Posted by RodStewart
[View Original Post]
Maybe I have that now.
-
06-16-26 16:18 #14000Senior Member

Posts: 406I tried to get out they won't let me
I didn't even make it a whole day. But what a story. I was skimming STG this morning when I spotted this one in Naples. I didn't recognize her at first I texted her she texted back. Then I had this feeling. We chatted for moment I dated this girl 6 years ago. I can't remember what happened she mentioned me being a dick or something that explains it. Anyhow she just sucked my dick for old times sake. She is a very sexy girl beautiful big tits. She will have a room in Naples tomorrow. I think she said she going by DJ shit I forgot.
Tell her the stud from the forum sent you. Your get a faster date. LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...e/405780941447
-
06-16-26 10:33 #13999Senior Member

Posts: 136That's a partied-out body for so young of an age. Looking forward to the report.
Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187
[View Original Post]
(And Black-and-White. Who you kidding? LOL Good luck, but I suspect we'll see you down the road.).
-
06-16-26 05:58 #13998Senior Member

Posts: 406Don't fking do it!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...n/268151577973
I think its too late as someone already posted her. She is 50 roses more on everything this is how it starts. One girl gets it they all start.
2 hunded for a QV. And of course she told me well other mongers said I'm worth it. Sure you are. Fellas. How long ago was it the average roses was a buck fity for FS. And it was full fucking service. Little over a year almost 2 maybe? And its not even season! This post is pointless though as suckers will pay. 2 yrs your be looking at 3 hunded QV's and called a cheap ass if you don't do it.
-
06-16-26 03:18 #13997Regular Member

Posts: 8I wasn't able to meet her tonight, she text me back hours after I had tried. Maybe tmrw will give it another shot. If you are successful please fill me as she looks like fun.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 18:05 #13996Senior Member

Posts: 406Well. Fuck me
And I was so ooo close to getting out.
Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 17:02 #13995Regular Member

Posts: 8Any info on Allie from port Charlotte
https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...x/206808905629
Has anyone seen her, looks good going to try this evening and will update.
-
06-15-26 11:30 #13994Regular Member

Posts: 7Kodi
Damn that sucks. I guess karma is a *****. Too bad.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 11:26 #13993Senior Member

Posts: 406I'm retiring
Well gentlemen. Its been one he'll of a run but I'm out. If I could find a girl here in Naples be one thing. Anymore its just too much stress & bullshit. In my prime let me tell you I fucked a LOT of girls. I got a ton of stories boy. It all started with a girl named Monica I used to fuck in the family rest room at Publix. I always remember the old school girls some dead some doing long stints some got out.
If I come across anymore UTR girls I will share on here. Adios gentlemen. I'm taking my well worn cock & riding out in the sunset.
-
06-15-26 11:18 #13992Senior Member

Posts: 740And the attitude kinda sucks.
From the pics and the ad I thought she'd be far more DTF and open to getting a little kinky. Anything but. Face is very rough. The bod isn't bad but she really isn't the freak I expected. Very tame and wants to limit everything and get you out the door.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:35 #13991Senior Member

Posts: 32Kodi
Take your $ and run.
Originally Posted by Lexus200
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 10:34 #13990Senior Member

Posts: 32KOdi
Take your $ and run.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 06:04 #13989Senior Member

Posts: 137Sinking fast
Was kicked out of her apartment, living on the streets.
Originally Posted by Lexus200
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 18:20 #13988Regular Member

Posts: 7Kodi
I haven't seen Kodi in a long time. Is she still robbing people nowadays?










Reply With Quote






