Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 18667
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17992

    No Privacy at Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with you, as the service was stellar but she just didn't match the physical description that I had built in my mind based on other reviews.

    One detail I forgot to mention for Sunny Spa is that there is no security door / weather door like all the other spas. The lobby opens up directly to the hallway where all the massage rooms are. They do have monitors in each room for 4 cams on the property.
    I had previously chimed in on Emma, saying she indeed was NOT latina. And yeah I was very disappointed she wasn't carrying s 40 plus inch wagon on her, haha. But Emma was cool nonetheless.

    Also agree, and I noted in my past thread, that there is no separation between lobby and rooms which really had me nervous.

  2. #17991

    Sunny. Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    With all that being said your experience may vary. But all of mine with Emma have been stellar.
    I have to agree with you, as the service was stellar but she just didn't match the physical description that I had built in my mind based on other reviews.

    One detail I forgot to mention for Sunny Spa is that there is no security door / weather door like all the other spas. The lobby opens up directly to the hallway where all the massage rooms are. They do have monitors in each room for 4 cams on the property.

  3. #17990

    Red 8 Lola

    The departure of strawberry made me sad, that meant about a year wait at least, what I didn't know is that Lola was the perfect substitute. From the moment I chose her she treated me like her long lost lover, she takes charge in being submissive (sounds contradictory but that's what happened) she self DT all the way, I know I'm not huge but that have happened with just a few, and she can handle anything with no complain, all 3 holes are available, she replaces the moaning with dirty talk. While I didn't pick Zoey, she picked my eye too, totally different type of body, and the reviews also tell that she is very pleasant too, I'm undecided if try something new.

  4. #17989

    Lynn at Violet Spa in Chandler

    I stopped by Violet Spa in Chandler and got Lynn. It was pretty hard to understand her name when she said it (sounded like Mia or Lia) but she spelled it out for me and it's Lynn.

    She was the only one there and took me back to the room. She didn't ask for payment up front.

    I didn't know what to expect but someone here said they got Level 1 there a while ago and it wasn't long before the cover came all the way off so I guess that removed any doubt. I don't know why but I kind of had high hopes for the massage but it was just okay. The teasing on my stomach was pretty good.

    She flipped me over without the sheet and asked if I would give her a "good tip" and I agreed but no amount was mentioned. She oiled me up good and got started. I know the previous reviewer said that she (if it was the same person he had) would only allow over-the-clothes touching. She was wearing an halter T-shirt for me so it was easy to get a hand up there. Eventually she lifted up her bra for me but everything else was still over-the-clothes.

    She had a good technique for the Level 1 and I eventually squirted a lot.

    Someone came in the door near the end of my session and she put him in a room. She was the only one there.

    She finished up on me and I went up front to settle the bill. I was going to put her in my regular rotation until the end. She up-charged me for the lomi-lomi, which I don't mind saying extra for, but I wasn't asked at the beginning. She also flat out told me that the tip was $100 after I handed her the $60 I was going to give her. That definitely left a bad taste in my mouth so I'm not sure when, or if, I'll return.

  5. #17988

    Cindi

    She was one of my favorites at Infinity last month. I don't care about the language barrier, I'm just there to relieve some stress and be on my way.

    I'll definitely visit her tomorrow after work.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    Only downside is she doesn't speak much English, but let's be honest no one is really coming to this place for the conversation anyway.

  6. #17987

    Cloud Massage

    Kelly came out from the back room.

    She wore a maroon top paired with black yoga pants.

    And man, she looked gorgeous!

    I paid her house fee and tip, and she accepted it.

    Back in the room, we dfk, and I couldn't resist sucking on her beautiful breasts.

    I sat on the edge of the table as she gave me a BBBJ.

    I laidback on the table, and she continued sucking.

    69, missionary, doggystyle, and finished with cim.

    She said she'll be here all month.

  7. #17986

    Sunny. Emma

    I've seen Emma at a few different locations throughout the state.

    Every experience has been stellar. She is super sweet and attentive. She LOVES sex. She loves it. Emma is probably my ATF right now. The GFE with her feels sincere and natural. I can see how guys could get caught up in the moment and think love is in the room.

    Emma has been described as thick but that's not accurate. She's about 115 lbs with a bubble butt and enhanced titties. She has curves of a woman. Both her ass and titties have a real natural feel to them. Her belly is flat and she's so much fun.

    I actually saw her today. I had never been to Sunny before but it's a nice place. I wish there was a secure entry area because right now you can access every room directly from the front door. It has a single standing shower however we managed to fit us both in.

    Emma makes me feel like I'm the only guy in the world,. And I'm not easily impressed.

    With all that being said your experience may vary. But all of mine with Emma have been stellar.

  8. #17985
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    Went to try out Sunny. Emma was a pretty MILF type. Nice fake tits. Ass wasn't as big as I expected from the report before. Ok BBBJ. She can't dt or didn't want to. Went to missionary. Idk what it was cause I usually last long and actually have trouble finishing sometimes. I almost immediately nutted. Didn't get to 69 or doggy. We were both disappointed. She wanted to keep going as did I. I saw Maggie on the way out. Very pretty as well.
    I had a great time with Emma. I remember seeing her in the text from Strawberry at the start of the month so she was already pre-approved, but after all these reviews describing her as "thick" I had to see for myself. That's my type. I just hate paying the Latina premium.

    I too was disappointed because I wouldn't say she's thick. She has wider set hips, but I think that's from a bbl. That would explain the toned, but excess skin on her mid section and the classic wisdom tooth shape.

    Maybe I got the AA tax (IYKYK) but the hot milfy looking chick with the phoenix bird looking tat on her thigh was who I saw. I'd see her again, but not if I'm specifically looking for thick.

  9. #17984

    Thanks for the review

    Quote Originally Posted by AzsWinGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Damn. See. Now I may have to swing by and see if Yuki moved. There is a Yuki at Flamingo on E of 51st on Glendale that has a flawless body. Like AI perfect. The feel of her skin is even next level. I am wondering if she moved (same Yuki) or just a different attractive girl by the same name. Hopefully different girl as I prefer the "less traveled" locations.
    After my appointment with Eva Last week, I saw Yuki, in the room, she looked hot! I also read a lot of reviews on Joy. I couldn't decide between the two, but you help me make up my mind. Now dayum, I heard Wenwen is new girl on deck, this could be an opportunity for a 4 hand.

  10. #17983
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Dream's fan club keeps growing.

    Hot reviews, Dream is really one of Arizona's finest. Abby is also very stellar. The proven winners tend to stay proven, and Dream has been passing that test for a while now. Abby has built a pretty loyal following of her own as well.

    Every few weeks somebody discovers Dream and posts basically the same conclusion. After a while you stop wondering why she's popular and start wondering why it took you so long to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    Still unsatisfied. I said sorry to my wallet and decided to head the Lucky spa. Dream has had rave reviews and I knew Abby was there so I knew this would be the one to satisfy my GFE need. I walk in and there she is. Abby looking as beautiful as ever. We walk to the room and start DFK right away. She then asks if I want the "promotion" like she always does. I want to see if all the hype about Dream is true so of course its a yes. I see now why she is so popular. She walked in while Abby went to grab the cover and she is just so beautiful and sexy.

    We get started with me and Abby DFK while Dream goes down. OMG she is amazing. Compared to the other 2 BBBJ I just had she is just on another level. She also couldn't dt me fully but got a lot closer than the others. Abby sits on my face and Dream just continues to suck me so good. Next Dream hops on for cg. She rode me for quite a while. She really seemed to love it and can really take a pounding. We were DFK while Abby teased my ass hole. Next up Abby in missionary then doggy. Only down side to Abby is she cannot take a pounding. I could could not go balls deep. Finished in Abbys mouth. Dream cleaned my dick off with the hot towel. She couldn't stop kissing me and praising me while doing it. My god they are a good team and both really know how to make a man feel like a king. They are leaving soon. Abby said 2 new girls are coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by DatyO  [View Original Post]
    Been a long time lurker on the board and decided to see Dream at Lucky Spa. She is as pretty as everyone has said and has a very nice body as well. This is my first time to this place and I was very surprised by how nice and clean it was. She told me to get undressed and stepped out. When she came back in she started with a soft massage and I asked her if she could do it a little harder. She actually gave me a decent massage. She did some light teasing and had me turn over. She asked me what I wanted and I grabbed the money from my shorts and handed her the tip. She stepped out again and came back and started with a handjob and then started sucking my dick. Once I was fully ready she put the cover on and we did it in multiple positions. Finally finishing in doggie style. I wish I would've stopped by much sooner. My experience today was one of the better ones I've had in the past couple years.

  11. #17982
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    PowerZ has a point. Cindy at K-Spa is the exception.

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    I think some mongers need to recalibrate their brains when it comes to Cup size. DD's are big.

    Maggie does not have DD's. Maybe full C's or small D but definitely not DD's.

    I go to some of these place based on a report and I am continually disappointed by the overestimation of cup sizes.
    For any big titty lovers out there on the hunt for a spa unicorn with DD's, go check out Cindy at K-spa (5 XX8 W. Peoria Ave).

    She's a petite gal, also a slender, spinner build similar to Zoey except she's got DD's. They look like the softest pillows to play with and have great weight and hang naturally despite being MM's. For Russian lovers out there that love a good tittyfuck, these golden globes are definitely a dream come true. Cindy's truly got a body built for sin!

    Service was very excellent as well. This girl is a top-tier cocksucker and can take a pounding in any position you want to put her in. Only downside is she doesn't speak much English, but let's be honest no one is really coming to this place for the conversation anyway.

    Mia is also still at K-Spa. Apparently she and Cindy are pretty good friends. If you like Mia, you will probably find plenty to like about Cindy too.

  12. #17981
    [QUOTE=KeithIsInaz;7645169]Location: northwest corner of 83rd Ave & Cactus.

    Date of service: 06/14/26.

    Therapist name: Lulu.

    Ethnicity: Asian.

    Age: 27

    Height: 5'3.

    Weight:125.

    Cup size: mm D.

    Services received: BBBJ, cfs.

    Summary: It was Sunday afternoon so they weren't busy. In the room, she gave a decent massage for 10 minutes before the real fun began. Started with a very good BBBJ, then moved to mish and finished in doggie. I left happy and satisfied. I did see the other girl walk by when I was waiting for Lulu to get cleaned up, she was slender tall girl with a nice rack that I will definitely come back to try out next week.

  13. #17980

    Sunny Spa has two of my ATF. Maggie and Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Nakkychan  [View Original Post]
    This sounds too good to be true. I have to check them out. What was the damage? And what time did you go?
    It was $$$ . 2 all in. Tips for Emma was $. 6 plus house fee and another $ for four-hand. They were not busy at all when I went over there at 11.

    Quote Originally Posted by CapChlamydia  [View Original Post]
    With so many options to choose from, is there a consolidated lists of popular spots?

    I'm having difficulty making up my mind haha.
    Dude give Sunny a try. It is really on par with other popular spots. You won't regret it trust me.

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    This is the same Maggie and Emma that were at Red8.

    I think some mongers need to recalibrate their brains when it comes to Cup size. DD's are big.

    Maggie does not have DD's. Maybe full C's or small D but definitely not DD's.

    I go to some of these place based on a report and I am continually disappointed by the overestimation of cup sizes.

    On another note Maggie is beautiful and Emma is one of the best GFE's I ever had. They are very good.
    Yes sir, you're absolutely right about their figures. Emma was probably the thickest chick I ever met at an AMP.

  14. #17979
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    +1 for Spinner Beauty Zoey at Red 8

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    Zoey is a tiny thing with a nice tight body and enhanced tits.

    I reached out to her because of other reports.

    Met at the appointed time and started with a shower to rinse off. She was immediately on her knees and I was in her mouth. A little more foreplay then back to the room.

    Started with a massage. She climbed on top and was cracking my back with her knees. I enjoyed this part. The she started with some teasing and I flipped over. BBBJ was very nice and led to some daty. She is clean shaven and very tight and fresh. We did some p2 p for more teasing before sounding in. She's very smooth and tight. We went through the normal positions before I pulled out to finish with a BBBJCIM.

    I recommend.

    After my massage Emma and Lola came in and all 4 of us hung out for about 30 minutes. The place was dead. No door bell ringing. They made me feel like a king. Zoey has the tightest body with c cups. Lola is a firecracker with blonde highlights and a fuller body but still tight with C cups. Emma is a beautiful girl with a great smile, curvy body with an amazing ass and tits. I probably enjoyed kissing her more as her lips are very full and soft.

    The girls at Red8 are all rockstars.

    $250+70.
    Started my day yesterday with a trip to Red 8. After seeing a steady stream of positive reviews from regulars, I decided to call ahead and book some time with Zoey.

    Zoey made a terrific first impression on me. She's very attractive. Spinner, petite. Looks like she's about late 20's or early 30's. Slim, delicate, that kind of narrow waist you instinctively grab, and when I did, I realized I could wrap both hands around it easily. She's got that perfect spinner figure too, the kind that just pulls your attention without trying. Took care of the donation, then Zoey stripped me down and we immediately proceeded to the fun.

    Started with a standing shower to make sure we were fully clean. Zoey wasn't shy and quickly dropped to her knees to give me an amazing sneak preview BBBJ. This girl's got a strong oral game for sure.

    Back in the room, I asked her to skip the massage because I wanted to continue experiencing that wonderful mouth of hers. Her BBBJ technique is very solid. Nice, wet, deep, and no teeth, just the way I like it.

    She got me rock hard in no time, and she strapped me up for the main event. (BBFS was on the menu, but I passed this time.)

    Went through the standard positions, MISH, CG, and some very mesmerizing doggy where I really enjoyed pounding her cute butt while looking at her sexy face in the mirror.

    Overall, her attitude, service and looks were all very satisfying. She really aims to please and I'll be back. Thanks to everyone that provided great intel on Zoey!

  15. #17978

    Red Star

    Location: northwest corner of 83rd Ave & Cactus.

    Date of service: 06/14/26.

    Therapist name: Lulu.

    Ethnicity: Asian.

    Age: 30.

    Height: 5'3.

    Weight:125.

    Cup size: mm D.

    Services received: BBBJ, cfs.

    Summary: It was Sunday afternoon so they weren't busy. In the room, she gave a decent massage for 10 minutes before the real fun began. Started with a very good BBBJ, then moved to mish and finished in doggie. I left happy and satisfied. I did see the other girl walk by when I was waiting for Lulu to get cleaned up, she was slender tall girl with a nice rack that I will definitely come back to try out next week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape