Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 17921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17636
    Quote Originally Posted by SixBoss  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her I don't see anybody talking about her that ass is crazy And if somebody has talked about her what's the bad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/657305339311
    Fairly certain that's Shayden with a wig. Ads formatted the same as her others. Should be reviews under that name.

  2. #17635
    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    The more things change the more they stay the same. Other than GPS. I saw her several times in Lexington before she was supposedly clean and sober. Communication skills were not her strong suit and still are not. Lackluster then appears lackluster now as well.

    At the time she was living in squalor in the motel off of Richmond Rd. The motel room was filthy, not sure when it was ever cleaned. Her son was sleeping on a mattress on the floor. A pit bull was living in the bath room. I can't imagine raising a son in those conditions.

    As fellow clients might remember she was a serious addict. She was so numb to her situation she didn't even realize or bother to hide her drug use. There were numerous reviews of how lackluster she was and was just going through the motions. She was so high she had trouble walking up and down stairs. Paraphernalia was lying around on the bathroom and bedroom floor. Not to mention the spider bites on her arms and hands.

    I have learned over the years, time is not a concept junkies are familiar with. This trip I tried to set up a meeting on Saturday morning at 11:00 she agreed. Then crickets. I came back later and said how about 11:00 PM. She said that would be fine. 15 minutes prior I checked to confirm. -yes, crickets. 11;15 said she was driving and could not respond. How about meeting in 45 minutes so she could shower and eat. I asked where she was. She was at a motel off of Winchester Rd. Probably a 2 star. I said it was going to take 10 minutes to get there. Why don't we try to meet on Sunday morning? As you can guess it never materialized.

    Several red flags in her recent post.

    "ready to party".

    "I got myself in a situation".

    "I want to make as much money as fast as I can".

    What does that tell you? Is she back using? I hope not but lot of bad signals.
    What is GPS?? I doubt you the device for the car. .

  3. #17634
    Quote Originally Posted by SixBoss  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her I don't see anybody talking about her that ass is crazy And if somebody has talked about her what's the bad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/657305339311
    Honestly looks like Mia without the tattoos. Try it. You might like it. Mia is a fantastic time.

  4. #17633

    Sam-Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie560  [View Original Post]
    She is an attractive gal, smoking hot body. Looks better than when she was here over a year ago. At least she as washed her hair.

    Her visits were very lackluster at best before she got "clean and sober". I have found her performance this visit equally lackluster and she just going through the motions.

    I wonder what kind of situation she has gotten herself into that she needs to make as much money as she can as fast as she can.

    Hard pass, I would not recommend.
    The more things change the more they stay the same. Other than GPS. I saw her several times in Lexington before she was supposedly clean and sober. Communication skills were not her strong suit and still are not. Lackluster then appears lackluster now as well.

    At the time she was living in squalor in the motel off of Richmond Rd. The motel room was filthy, not sure when it was ever cleaned. Her son was sleeping on a mattress on the floor. A pit bull was living in the bath room. I can't imagine raising a son in those conditions.

    As fellow clients might remember she was a serious addict. She was so numb to her situation she didn't even realize or bother to hide her drug use. There were numerous reviews of how lackluster she was and was just going through the motions. She was so high she had trouble walking up and down stairs. Paraphernalia was lying around on the bathroom and bedroom floor. Not to mention the spider bites on her arms and hands.

    I have learned over the years, time is not a concept junkies are familiar with. This trip I tried to set up a meeting on Saturday morning at 11:00 she agreed. Then crickets. I came back later and said how about 11:00 PM. She said that would be fine. 15 minutes prior I checked to confirm. -yes, crickets. 11;15 said she was driving and could not respond. How about meeting in 45 minutes so she could shower and eat. I asked where she was. She was at a motel off of Winchester Rd. Probably a 2 star. I said it was going to take 10 minutes to get there. Why don't we try to meet on Sunday morning? As you can guess it never materialized.

    Several red flags in her recent post.

    "ready to party".

    "I got myself in a situation".

    "I want to make as much money as fast as I can".

    What does that tell you? Is she back using? I hope not but lot of bad signals.

  5. #17632

    Okay what's the deal

    Has anybody seen her I don't see anybody talking about her that ass is crazy And if somebody has talked about her what's the bad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/657305339311

  6. #17631

    Kit Kat

    Saw her last night for the first time in several months. If you like a good looking 40 something MILF I would recommend. No quit in her game and she will happily suck your cock for as long as you want, she definitely enjoys it. Loves to ride reverse cowgirl as well. She has no ad available so don't ask for that as she operates UTR. Plenty of guys here have her number. She's looking for a few good men so we know that right there excludes some of you LOL. I won't give her number to first time posters or those with few posts that have never left reviews. She is in the Nicholasville area but getting a roome in Lexington for the rest of the week I believe. Now, carry on.

  7. #17630

    K-org

    Quote Originally Posted by Tosino  [View Original Post]
    Lived in another state that also had hotel Asians and same deal, young pics, you show up and boom, granny. Once ever have I met a young hotel asian that actually looks like the pics. Anyone know where to actually find good looking Asians?
    Not only are the girls not great looking the service is sub par and they try to upcharge every chance they get. I visit them at least once a year and idk why I still do at this point.

    If you're looking for pretty Asians and good service I can't recommend the K-org in Louisville highly enough. It's $$ but if you got it I highly recommend going at least once.

  8. #17629

    Vivian Grace

    Good morning all! Vivian is available all week.

    Message me if you need her contact information.

    Be safe. NGN.

  9. #17628

    "let me take care of that morning wood" Listing

    Has anyone seen or heard anything about this lady?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/708140994225

    Seems intresting but also at the Motel off Newtown that some other questionable ladies are at allot.

  10. #17627

    Sam a nope for me as well

    Yep she now has GPS and it was just as lack luster as she was before she got sober. Sad because when she first started here in Lexington before she got so bad she was great then it got worse and worse. Beautiful girl but zzzzz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cashd  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I would not recommend her. Cute gal, amazing body. Dull as dishwater. For those prices you would expect some personality. Considering she was charging 150 hhr before she was "clean and sober. ".

    A good personality can go a long way in this business. If she comes back to Lexington I will not repeat and would not recommend.

  11. #17626
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewMonger  [View Original Post]
    The other ones are a hard avoid as well. The hotel Asians are the worst in the business not worth seeing them.
    Lived in another state that also had hotel Asians and same deal, young pics, you show up and boom, granny. Once ever have I met a young hotel asian that actually looks like the pics. Anyone know where to actually find good looking Asians?

  12. #17625

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Freeman552  [View Original Post]
    That last link is a hard fucking no! She's probably the ugliest chick in Lexington imo. The others, I know nothing about. But definitely save your money on the last one.
    The other ones are a hard avoid as well. The hotel Asians are the worst in the business not worth seeing them.

  13. #17624

    Last One

    Quote Originally Posted by Freeman552  [View Original Post]
    That last link is a hard fucking no! She's probably the ugliest chick in Lexington imo. The others, I know nothing about. But definitely save your money on the last one.
    Agree about the last one, hard no. The only thing accurate in the pics is she is very skinny.

  14. #17623

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Defcon3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these 2 ladies. They advertise solo and duo's.

    Nikki.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...9/131400205769

    KK.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/788185875623
    I saw Nikki in a pitbull hovel on Ohio Street. Signs of heavy use, bad teeth, etc. I would stay away but if you do see her, do NOT go raw.

  15. #17622

    Would Not Recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    Renea or Ashley. Massage plus fun. I am horrible with names.

    She responded fairly quickly was on the nicer side of town. When I arrived she gave an address to the place across the Pink Pigeon.

    $130 for 1/2 hour that turned into an hour for no extra fee. Mostly due to what I believe being stoned out.

    Answered the door nude, started talking randomly immediately.

    She is a short package with nice curves. A massage got the engines going with nice licks. On the flip she immediately put on a condom then started BJ for about 5 minutes, then she climbed on and grinded until I burst. It would have been nice if she was more coherent but she was up for everything I needed.

    Sorry for being brief but need to head to work.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...o/514455476538
    I "dreamt" of her a few months back and had a terrible experience. She didn't look like the pictures (sometimes I think makeup is black magic, some girls transform) and was completely out of it. When cleaning up, she handed me some wet wipes that had a balled-up baggie stashed in it (which she said was some friend of hers, LOL). Then I went to piss and the crackpipe was still on the counter. The hotel and location were fine. The service wasn't very good, but more than anything, I want someone who's attentive and not actively hating being there. (But that's just me.).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape