Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 18299
-
06-16-26 12:19 #17534Senior Member

Posts: 91She was in Fl a month or so back and shared bikini pics. As nice as they were, not dropping 1009-1200.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 11:34 #17533Senior Member

Posts: 228Good that we are holding the fort. She will come down as no one is failing for the 1 k ask. 500 is fair price here.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 11:16 #17532Banned Member

Posts: 107I was in Montreal last year and can confirm this is 100% true. Just need to invest little time in making the arrangements ahead of time and maximize the time spent there.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 11:02 #17531Regular Member

Posts: 189Has anyone been with her? I'm talking to her right now. PPM hasn't come up but don't want to waste my time if she has a track record of ghosting folks. Looks like she's been on the platform for couple of years but I don't see any reviews or mention of her.
Originally Posted by Joshtoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 10:56 #17530Regular Member

Posts: 189She was very specific on it with me. Quoted me 500 per hour. I passed.
Originally Posted by Stm001
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 10:37 #17529Senior Member

Posts: 166I was chatting with her when she was in Tn. She was trying to get me to cover air and hotel so she could look for an apartment. Chat ended there. I was drawn in by her private bikini pic and she sounded nice. It's a shame she's asking twice what's reasonable.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 10:08 #17528Senior Member

Posts: 83Mira
Mira, 20, Waldorf.
Had a time setup to meet last week and got ghosted.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-10b84906d042
-
06-15-26 23:37 #17527Senior Member

Posts: 368Great info!
Keep posting!
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
Tampa is great too, Miami is really good as is LA!
I heard there's a lot of good Sbs around!
Thank you!
-
06-15-26 23:16 #17526Senior Member

Posts: 31Naila
Naila quoted me 5 and I was going to pull the trigger but schedules didn't align. Chatted with her a few weeks later and she wanted to hang with her friend for 5 ea. I can't handle two so I wasn't interested. No way I could get my money's worth on two girls. But I kept the conversation going, got some pics. Naila looks good but indont think that second girl is the same one in the Pic she shared. Anyway, most importantly, she suggested we "get together for an hour of fun". Clock watchers are a pass, so heads up for anyone who's chatting with her.
.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 20:21 #17525Senior Member

Posts: 378Same
Same, and pass as well.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 18:55 #17524Senior Member

Posts: 378Marla, not Maria (threesome gals)
Marla.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-2987135bbdfc
The friend is Naila.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-da63a947bcea
-
06-15-26 18:24 #17523Senior Member

Posts: 329Maria
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-4fea7822b752
Wants to sell $50 worth of content before agreeing to meet up.
-
06-15-26 17:06 #17522Senior Member

Posts: 182200 bj
I contacted her on WYP and exchanged numbers. She said she would only give BJ's and that it would be 200. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 14:52 #17521Senior Member

Posts: 91Not in person, but FaceTime. As soon as she said 1000+, I lost my erection.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 14:39 #17520Senior Member

Posts: 195Canada
Toronto and Montreal 1.5 hour direct flight. Hotter and cheaper than girls here.
I was told that most guys are all losers in Canada and don't know how to dress.
And if you don't know, now you know.
-BIG.











Reply With Quote




