Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 30748
-
06-16-26 09:30 #30223Senior Member

Posts: 180Yikes. She's been around the block a while. I saw her twice in 2019. She was going by Aries and kkristie_nnoel. Tattoos don't lie.
Originally Posted by BabySeal
[View Original Post]
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...031&viewfull=1#post4475031.
-
06-16-26 09:08 #30222Senior Member

Posts: 77Yikes
Yes she did use to post her face. Also did not know that.
Originally Posted by BabySeal
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 07:08 #30221Senior Member

Posts: 31Becca
Has anyone seen Becca lately. , how does she look weight wise https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...r/173716404913.
-
06-15-26 19:22 #30220Senior Member

Posts: 31(A) Fun and sexy at the same time come see me
Anyone one have any luck with this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/184661528627.
-
06-15-26 17:42 #30219Senior Member

Posts: 30[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
-
06-15-26 17:32 #30218Senior Member

Posts: 77Nice white woman
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...267/3809979166
I never reviewed her. Saw her a while ago. She's a really good looking white chick. She gave me a BBBJ to get me started. Had her standing and bent over, pounded that ass until I came. I really like her body and she has a nice face too. She is a really nice person too. Had a good experience with this one no complaints.
-
06-15-26 17:14 #30217Senior Member

Posts: 345Got a response from her, if that means anything.
Originally Posted by Ncman2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 16:56 #30216Senior Member

Posts: 275So.
One less ripoff artist in the world.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 15:06 #30215Senior Member

Posts: 48Natalie on Tryst
https://tryst.link/massage/nataliemarievipp
Any reports back on this one? Looks TGTBT. Going to check Charlotte board as well.
-
06-15-26 12:58 #30214Senior Member

Posts: 238Rose
She has be gone for a bit. Looks like she has picked up weight. Seen her several times can concur with all said so far. She had a lot of drama with her. Nice body and she waterfall capability. She once soaked my seat and the floor and couldn't stop. She's a wild one.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 09:58 #30213Senior Member

Posts: 1709I can concur that she plays a big upsell game, but will fold immediately. She wants money, but always seems desperate for anything you are willing to offer. My only issue was that when I picked her up, she didn't smell too fresh down there. Maybe have just been that particular day.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 09:52 #30212Senior Member

Posts: 284Rose
I seen her 3 times around or towards the end of COVID. 2 car dates and one incall at a home in Cary. She is for sure without a doubt GPS. I don't think she is worth anything above 1 benji. Defiantly not 2. However, she does have a nice body and back then pretty open about doing anything. If you want a white girl in her twenties jumping on your shit. Then go for it. LOL.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 07:27 #30211Senior Member

Posts: 259Thanks, she was very responsive to txts. I txt'ed her this morning and she said 2 Benjamins for qv because some jerk (not sure what that has to do with me).
Originally Posted by Ovojogf
[View Original Post]
I am skipping this one.
-
06-14-26 14:31 #30210Regular Member

Posts: 4Meh
She's been around the block before. If you look up Rose from years back its her. Not the greatest experience and she will hit you up after meets. She likely is sharing the room with some of her friends. Will party and will likely trade and negotiate for partying.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 19:45 #30209Senior Member

Posts: 259Slim Petite Rose
https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...0/191190170103
I think I have seen her post before, but I don't remember the reviews. Anyone has intel on her?










Reply With Quote




