Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 22138
-
06-16-26 13:23 #21193Senior Member

Posts: 782Never opposed to valet
Not sure where you got that from, unless it was some thick sarcasm I wrote to the resident valet hater.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
The only thing that ever bothered me about valet at strip clubs was the sometimes exorbitant price.
Over the years I've encountered instances where valet was a valuable insurance policy.
Few decades ago in old Rivertown I had two friends laugh at me because I valeted at a bar. They parked on the street and returned tontwo broken windows and pilfered hockey equipment and business tools.
Sure there are thief valets, but there are thieves everywhere. H8 N didn't fence in their lot because they wanted "privacy".
Only a dumbass carries valuables in their car and / or doesn't secure them well. That's why they make valet keys for cars.
As a member of private clubs, valet parking is quite normal and very helpful. Not going into the reasons why.
At public restaurants and bars, valet parking is definitely safer than street parking.
If one is worried about valet theft, probably best to stay home and never par their car on a street or surface lot.
That tag that says that they are responsible for theft of car or valuables? Pure bullshit. They do that to dissuade simpletons from making a claim or filing a suit. If you believe that claim check, you probably believe that the amusement parknor canoe livery has no liability.
Yeah, I probably opened a can of worms for some paranoid folks, so be it.
-
06-16-26 12:57 #21192Regular Member

Posts: 15Flight club Reina?
Thanks for feedback!
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
Hope that someone else might have some experience with her?
-
06-16-26 12:56 #21191Senior Member

Posts: 1473Wrote about this a couple weeks back, those servers and bar crew at Bogart's and Henry's can be so tacky. Asked if they had plastic forks bc I had food in the car and they looked at me like I had 2 heads. I have seen fights at Henry's not Bogart's, at least you got dinner and a show LOL.
Originally Posted by Gcd02
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 12:44 #21190Senior Member

Posts: 1473She's cute, but no I don't go to FC bc of the sticker charge.
Originally Posted by Ewants
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-26 11:02 #21189Regular Member

Posts: 9BTs
I read on here a while ago that BTs took your phone while you were in VIP so I stopped going to one of my favorite places.
I haven't seen it mentioned lately but is that still their policy?
Thanks!
-
06-16-26 10:20 #21188Senior Member

Posts: 35Thanks for the additional details
Yes, likely Serena.
Originally Posted by GoBlue734
[View Original Post]
Thanks GoBlue, these were the additional details I was looking for regarding Gia. I read through the old posts and didn't find answers to my questions. I appreciate the follow up. I'll try to get up there next week and see how it goes.
-
06-16-26 07:11 #21187Senior Member

Posts: 590Was this on dayshift? I think I heard about the cat fight was it between a waitress and a dancer? Bogarts has the worst VIP out of all the clubs. Between that and the Grannies that dance there I always pass on Bogarts. I thought they had some new young blood but I haven't seen any reports.
Originally Posted by Gcd02
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 23:32 #21186Senior Member

Posts: 556Talent was poor Tuesday night too. But no catfights.
Originally Posted by Gcd02
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 23:32 #21185Senior Member

Posts: 899FP, I agree I have gotten spoiled and sometimes lazy by how much fun can be had in Detroit. I sometime bank money until a trips to Detroit.
Originally Posted by FreshPrince
[View Original Post]
Glad your are having fun, and can afford it.
I look forward to reading about your future adventures.
MM.
-
06-15-26 23:30 #21184Senior Member

Posts: 899VP,
Originally Posted by VincePage
[View Original Post]
I feel the same way I live in Chicago and I am happy when I see my Detroit clients have work. I come to Detroit multiple times I year and I too wish work brought me more often.
One of my buddies really enjoys April and I am glad you discovered her.
I appreciate you posting your experience and hope to read your future reports.
MM.
-
06-15-26 22:20 #21183Regular Member

Posts: 15Flight club Reina?
See attached photo? Anyone experiences with this girl?
Originally Posted by Ewants
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 19:23 #21182Regular Member

Posts: 15Flight Club Detroit
Hi,
I am relative new to the Detroit area. I would like to go FC and heard that there are some good dancers. Does anyone have experience with a girl called Reina? She is Mexican with braces and in her mid 20's. I called FC but she is just nit on the schedule. Does anyone know her days?
Any advice is welcome.
Thanks.
-
06-15-26 18:16 #21181Senior Member

Posts: 42Henry
First off I hope every last one of you realizes how good you've got it here.
Went to Henry's around 3 PM. Eightish dancers, but I specifically saw Yesna and Jasmine. I have no idea who the rest were; first time ever going to Henry's. Saw a tall AA dancer with a nice set of bolt ons but didn't do anything but admire. Chatted with Yesna for 20 ish minutes then to the back for CBJ. Hundred plus a 20 tip as she was giving pretty good GFE which I like. Sat at the bar for another 30 minutes and then talked with Jasmine for a few. Went to the back again through the wonder of modern pharmaceuticals and had CFS for 150. Very tight. If I lived closer I would be so goddamn poor it's not even funny. Off to Bogies tomorrow.
Oh and thanks to all you experienced mongers. Ten years ago me would have paid double that because I was dumb.
-
06-15-26 18:12 #21180Regular Member

Posts: 3Sunday at BTs
I love this place. My second visit (I wish work brought me to Detroit more often).
I'll keep it short and sweet.
April, thin Cuban with sexy tattoos all across her back side. All natural. Fun personality. Fun in the back.
Amber. 20 year old Lebanese girl with two nose studs, pierced tongue and beautiful natural tits.
Both $300 (plus the $20 entrance fee).
I'd repeat with both, but if I had to choose, I'd pick Amber first.
-
06-15-26 14:03 #21179Senior Member

Posts: 1183MM
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
I have big time respect for you, and you seem like a very sincere, genuinely nice guy. Without question, you certainly know your way around the clubs, and I don't think anyone would dispute that.
In fact, I've decided that if I ever make it to FC, I'm going to hire you as my Sherpa to guide me through the rugged terrain and dangerous crevices.
Obviously, you're very well known and well liked at the clubs, too. It means a lot when people remember you well enough that they not only know who you are, but also the type of woman you like and who they should recommend to you.
It sounds like you really hit the jackpot with the blue-haired girl. Even in the "regular" dating world, finding someone with a body count of fewer than 10 is quite impressive. She sounds awesome, and I'd imagine she still comes right over whenever she sees you.
After all of that, I'd say that the bouncer got a well deserved $20 tip.
I'm very envious of your memory and wish I had that kind of recall ability. My memory is like my golfing - it tends to wander off into the trees and hazards.
In regard to the valet, you're right - every individual makes his own choice. Regardless of my personal preference on the subject, I won't dispute the value of knowing the valet attendants. I'd go so far as to say that they may actually know more about the dancers on a personal level than anyone else in the place.











Reply With Quote





