Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 18344
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17534
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting with her when she was in Tn. She was trying to get me to cover air and hotel so she could look for an apartment. Chat ended there. I was drawn in by her private bikini pic and she sounded nice. It's a shame she's asking twice what's reasonable.
    She was in Fl a month or so back and shared bikini pics. As nice as they were, not dropping 1009-1200.

  2. #17533
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Same, and pass as well.
    Good that we are holding the fort. She will come down as no one is failing for the 1 k ask. 500 is fair price here.

  3. #17532
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Toronto and Montreal 1. 5 hour direct flight. Hotter and cheaper than girls here.

    I was told that most guys are all losers in Canada and don't know how to dress..
    I was in Montreal last year and can confirm this is 100% true. Just need to invest little time in making the arrangements ahead of time and maximize the time spent there.

  4. #17531
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    Mira, 20, Waldorf.

    Had a time setup to meet last week and got ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-10b84906d042
    Has anyone been with her? I'm talking to her right now. PPM hasn't come up but don't want to waste my time if she has a track record of ghosting folks. Looks like she's been on the platform for couple of years but I don't see any reviews or mention of her.

  5. #17530
    Quote Originally Posted by Stm001  [View Original Post]
    Naila quoted me 5 and I was going to pull the trigger but schedules didn't align. Chatted with her a few weeks later and she wanted to hang with her friend for 5 ea. I can't handle two so I wasn't interested. No way I could get my money's worth on two girls. But I kept the conversation going, got some pics. Naila looks good but indont think that second girl is the same one in the Pic she shared. Anyway, most importantly, she suggested we "get together for an hour of fun". Clock watchers are a pass, so heads up for anyone who's chatting with her..
    She was very specific on it with me. Quoted me 500 per hour. I passed.

  6. #17529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Have you met her, or has anyone? Been talking to her for a few months. Was supposed to meet her in Tennessee, but now she's in nova that works. Definitely not dropping over 700.
    I was chatting with her when she was in Tn. She was trying to get me to cover air and hotel so she could look for an apartment. Chat ended there. I was drawn in by her private bikini pic and she sounded nice. It's a shame she's asking twice what's reasonable.

  7. #17528

    Mira

    Mira, 20, Waldorf.

    Had a time setup to meet last week and got ghosted.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-10b84906d042

  8. #17527

    Great info!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Toronto and Montreal 1. 5 hour direct flight. Hotter and cheaper than girls here.

    I was told that most guys are all losers in Canada and don't know how to dress..
    Keep posting!

    Tampa is great too, Miami is really good as is LA!

    I heard there's a lot of good Sbs around!

    Thank you!

  9. #17526

    Naila

    Naila quoted me 5 and I was going to pull the trigger but schedules didn't align. Chatted with her a few weeks later and she wanted to hang with her friend for 5 ea. I can't handle two so I wasn't interested. No way I could get my money's worth on two girls. But I kept the conversation going, got some pics. Naila looks good but indont think that second girl is the same one in the Pic she shared. Anyway, most importantly, she suggested we "get together for an hour of fun". Clock watchers are a pass, so heads up for anyone who's chatting with her.

    .

  10. #17525

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She will come down, but not to my range! Give her a week or 2 of realizing she is not in the $1 k tier and she will drop to 500. I still won't partake, but she does seem pleasant enough over chat!
    Same, and pass as well.

  11. #17524

    Marla, not Maria (threesome gals)

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Any link or details?
    Marla.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-2987135bbdfc

    The friend is Naila.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-da63a947bcea

  12. #17523

    Maria

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-4fea7822b752

    Wants to sell $50 worth of content before agreeing to meet up.

  13. #17522

    200 bj

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feedback on Sunshine. You may DM me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-10114ce9e4c9
    I contacted her on WYP and exchanged numbers. She said she would only give BJ's and that it would be 200. Hard pass.

  14. #17521
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Have you met her, or has anyone? Been talking to her for a few months. Was supposed to meet her in Tennessee, but now she's in nova that works. Definitely not dropping over 700.
    Not in person, but FaceTime. As soon as she said 1000+, I lost my erection.

  15. #17520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 197

    Canada

    Toronto and Montreal 1.5 hour direct flight. Hotter and cheaper than girls here.

    I was told that most guys are all losers in Canada and don't know how to dress.

    And if you don't know, now you know.

    -BIG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape