The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 976 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14006

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    Her comms is horrible, I've tried 3 times and she texts me back only hours later. I'll keep it up and hopefully our timing will align soon.
    I texted her for a quote. I said right on thank you. She texted back I texted back she texted back I had already told her that I'd get back to her I woke up to a text. Hahahaha.
    Her Comms were a little too good. I must of hit her right after that big blast. Lol

  2. #14005

    I too have noticed her

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungZ1  [View Original Post]
    She has always been post on and off! Has anyone ever seen her or has anything to report about her? Thanks guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/194546077225
    I want some info on this hottie as well! I may TOFTT.

  3. #14004

    Still trying

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    What? No report? No pics?
    Her comms is horrible, I've tried 3 times and she texts me back only hours later. I'll keep it up and hopefully our timing will align soon.

  4. #14003

    Yesterday evening

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...x/206808905629

    Has anyone seen her, looks good going to try this evening and will update.
    What? No report? No pics?

  5. #14002

    I didn't go too far down the road

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    That's a partied-out body for so young of an age. Looking forward to the report.

    (And Black-and-White. Who you kidding? LOL Good luck, but I suspect we'll see you down the road.).
    The wild & crazy days are over for me I do know that. I just want one girl to build chemistry. And local. As in driving home from work. Damn I think I'll get my dick sucked . Instead of stuck in traffic on 75 yelling FUCK. FUCK. FUCK why do I do this stupid shit.

    Maybe I have that now.

  6. #14001

    I tried to get out they won't let me

    I didn't even make it a whole day. But what a story. I was skimming STG this morning when I spotted this one in Naples. I didn't recognize her at first I texted her she texted back. Then I had this feeling. We chatted for moment I dated this girl 6 years ago. I can't remember what happened she mentioned me being a dick or something that explains it. Anyhow she just sucked my dick for old times sake. She is a very sexy girl beautiful big tits. She will have a room in Naples tomorrow. I think she said she going by DJ shit I forgot.

    Tell her the stud from the forum sent you. Your get a faster date. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...e/405780941447
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1 (2).jpg‎  

  7. #14000
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...x/206808905629

    Has anyone seen her, looks good going to try this evening and will update.
    That's a partied-out body for so young of an age. Looking forward to the report.

    (And Black-and-White. Who you kidding? LOL Good luck, but I suspect we'll see you down the road.).

  8. #13999

    Don't fking do it!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...n/268151577973

    I think its too late as someone already posted her. She is 50 roses more on everything this is how it starts. One girl gets it they all start.

    2 hunded for a QV. And of course she told me well other mongers said I'm worth it. Sure you are. Fellas. How long ago was it the average roses was a buck fity for FS. And it was full fucking service. Little over a year almost 2 maybe? And its not even season! This post is pointless though as suckers will pay. 2 yrs your be looking at 3 hunded QV's and called a cheap ass if you don't do it.

  9. #13998
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    And I was so ooo close to getting out.
    I wasn't able to meet her tonight, she text me back hours after I had tried. Maybe tmrw will give it another shot. If you are successful please fill me as she looks like fun.

  10. #13997

    Well. Fuck me

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkycouple187  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...x/206808905629

    Has anyone seen her, looks good going to try this evening and will update.
    And I was so ooo close to getting out.

  11. #13996

    Any info on Allie from port Charlotte

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/engle...x/206808905629

    Has anyone seen her, looks good going to try this evening and will update.

  12. #13995

    Kodi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    Was kicked out of her apartment, living on the streets.
    Damn that sucks. I guess karma is a *****. Too bad.

  13. #13994

    I'm retiring

    Well gentlemen. Its been one he'll of a run but I'm out. If I could find a girl here in Naples be one thing. Anymore its just too much stress & bullshit. In my prime let me tell you I fucked a LOT of girls. I got a ton of stories boy. It all started with a girl named Monica I used to fuck in the family rest room at Publix. I always remember the old school girls some dead some doing long stints some got out.

    If I come across anymore UTR girls I will share on here. Adios gentlemen. I'm taking my well worn cock & riding out in the sunset.

  14. #13993

    And the attitude kinda sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    She will rush you. I seen her once and left.
    From the pics and the ad I thought she'd be far more DTF and open to getting a little kinky. Anything but. Face is very rough. The bod isn't bad but she really isn't the freak I expected. Very tame and wants to limit everything and get you out the door.

  15. #13992

    Kodi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus200  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Kodi in a long time. Is she still robbing people nowadays?
    Take your $ and run.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape