Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 27816
-
06-15-26 19:15 #27456Senior Member

Posts: 81Stay away.
She has a notoriously bad attitude. She's cute and fucking her feels great. But, she's such a raging bih if you're not in the room. She hates her current situation and she's going to take it out on you. I pinged her for an appointment and then, when she replies several hours later, I'm gone and I respectfully tell her I'll try to catch her another time. She throws an attitude and tell not to hit her up. Last time I spoke to her dumb ass. I ain't who you're mad at and I'm damn sure not about to pay for shitty attitude, even if the pussy is good.
Originally Posted by BareRider
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 18:06 #27455Senior Member

Posts: 34Camel Slides
Any good camel slide providers? Doesn't necessarily need to partake on the topics of this thread but I've found more often then not they are. Example, fbsmdanielle is a good camel slide provider but not on topic.
-
06-15-26 17:31 #27454Regular Member

Posts: 26RE Sexy Everett MILF
I was quoted $$ for hr of bb and I think grk ciapm was included but I haven't had a chance to schedule yet.
Originally Posted by CigarDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 13:21 #27453Regular Member

Posts: 20She looks like fun. How much? Details?
Originally Posted by LoveDDs
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 13:21 #27452Senior Member

Posts: 98Sorry about the attitude, but damn, if she looks as good in person as she does in her pictures, I'd pay $380 to drop a load in her. Wish she wasn't up north.
Originally Posted by LoveDDs
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 13:19 #27451Regular Member

Posts: 6Any info on this one?
-
06-15-26 13:18 #27450Senior Member

Posts: 98I love her look, it makes me hard. I wish she wasn't up north in Everett, I'd love to drop a load in her.
Originally Posted by LoveDDs
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 13:16 #27449Senior Member

Posts: 98I've seen her a few times and had the same experience. She lays on her stomach, I massage her for a minute, then eat her ass, then drop a load in her ass or pussy. Not exciting, but cheap and easy, besides that, I love eating ass and I think she enjoys it.
Originally Posted by LoveDDs
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 11:20 #27448Senior Member

Posts: 1403Was in Denver for work and convinced her for an outcall. Everything but greek was on the table. Hopefully the menu stays next time she comes back to town.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 06:32 #27447Senior Member

Posts: 786I reached out to her. She sounded like she would be coming back at some point.
Originally Posted by BKAllday
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 23:51 #27446Regular Member

Posts: 3Yes, no response to PMs and txt.
Originally Posted by BKAllday
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 23:02 #27445Senior Member

Posts: 66Blondie Baby MIA
Sadly someone scared her off before I had my chance to ride this tall thick queen.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 16:49 #27444Senior Member

Posts: 40Her add claims she is 23 years old but I have seen older adds for her that says she is 27. So who knows how old she really is.
Originally Posted by LoveDDs
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 13:45 #27443Senior Member

Posts: 1209She's been mentioned here before as having hood rat drama energy.
Originally Posted by LoveDDs
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 13:43 #27442Senior Member

Posts: 1209You nailed it.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





