Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 891 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 13354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13159
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Fake account guy / shill

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubbaman  [View Original Post]
    Everything is being shared between senior members that are known in this area, not New accounts that we've never heard from before. Hundreds of fake accounts taking over the boards in Orlando, Miami, Tampa, Saint Pete, Fort Lauderdale, and a few other states.
    Yep, and he's all over the board today as well, so remember if it's someone knew that you've never heard from you know what's going on or at least a pretty good chance of it.

  2. #13158
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampaguy37  [View Original Post]
    Figured we could use an actual Tampa MP review rather than a bunch of dudes arguing about the Latina agency, so here goes.

    Visited With Spa and. Although this had been reported as an L3 establishment within the last week or two. My experience could not have been more different.

    First off, the positives. Very friendly mamasan, pleasant girl, nice thin body, 6+ out of 10. Probably in early 40's but hard to tell. Did not get her name. . 7 to the house for the 45 min massage. Nice clean facility, really.

    Massage was really good. Good firm pressure, nailed the back spots, full legs, glutes, feet, head, hands. The whole 9. She was fine with no draping (and I thought that was a first clue that extras were welcome). After the great massage, back walking, hot towel, scalp rub. Really good quality massage. I mean. I was pretty surprised how good it was.

    Negatives (from the perspective of the reason we're all here)? Not a HINT of an extra. Less than zero. No accidental hand slips, teasing, flirting. Nothing. Not even an invite to flip (And when I casually brushed her leg to try and indicate an interest, I was met with a firm verbal "NO!" And, despite my occasional dabbling in this less-than-moral hobby, no does indeed mean no to me. So that was that. And I was only interested in an L1. But, nada. In fairness, I did not flash the add'l roses I brought to the party. Not sure if that would have affected anything, but I don't look broke, so..
    Not my experience at all. Started with a not so great looking chick, not dressed for the part I'm there for. However, I asked for a chick that I had seen a few months ago, was told she's on vacation. After the fee, the not so hot one says you're in luck, I have someone very pretty for you, and in walks Lele. Lele handled business.

  3. #13157

    With Spa. My Experience

    Figured we could use an actual Tampa MP review rather than a bunch of dudes arguing about the Latina agency, so here goes.

    Visited With Spa and. Although this had been reported as an L3 establishment within the last week or two. My experience could not have been more different.

    First off, the positives. Very friendly mamasan, pleasant girl, nice thin body, 6+ out of 10. Probably in early 40's but hard to tell. Did not get her name. . 7 to the house for the 45 min massage. Nice clean facility, really.

    Massage was really good. Good firm pressure, nailed the back spots, full legs, glutes, feet, head, hands. The whole 9. She was fine with no draping (and I thought that was a first clue that extras were welcome). After the great massage, back walking, hot towel, scalp rub. Really good quality massage. I mean. I was pretty surprised how good it was.

    Negatives (from the perspective of the reason we're all here)? Not a HINT of an extra. Less than zero. No accidental hand slips, teasing, flirting. Nothing. Not even an invite to flip (And when I casually brushed her leg to try and indicate an interest, I was met with a firm verbal "NO!" And, despite my occasional dabbling in this less-than-moral hobby, no does indeed mean no to me. So that was that. And I was only interested in an L1. But, nada. In fairness, I did not flash the add'l roses I brought to the party. Not sure if that would have affected anything, but I don't look broke, so.

    Also. Not crazy about the front-facing parking on a major thoroughfare as well but it is what it is.

    So. While YMMV at this place, it is highly unlikely that I will be returning (unless I want another great legit massage). Hopefully one of why'all have a better experience than I did.

  4. #13156
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Guys I have given the agencies information out to a lot of you, however as most of you are aware because of all the fake accounts on all of these pages, we are not really sharing this information right now. Sorry.

    And keep in mind that all these accounts that are super active lately that we have never seen in our areas before six months are all from the same guy who doesn't even live in our state. Trust the member who are known here. Just ignore the new accounts and even some of the accounts with a lot of reviews that are new to this area. This guy sends reviews from one fake account and then comments several times from his other fake accounts making it look like multiple people are in conversation when really it's just him. It's a shame we have to put up with it, but we are circulating a list between all of us so that everyone knows which accounts are his. Check out the pheonix board and if you go back, let's at 4 pages almost every review his. And if you put a review up for a store or girl that is not paying him to promote them then he will quickly chime in from one of his other accounts to push that review down the page.

    He will even ask questions or message you directly as a way to look like it's not him and he tries to gather information through his questions and reading reviews online so that he can leave a review from one of his different account accounts acting like he knows what he's talking about. He is being paid to do reviews for girls and stores. A lot of girls are furious and telling us everything. He will take vengeance on certain stores as well by calling LEO.
    Wonder if its one of the two who pm'd me multiple times in a day for the address, online social cues are important, if someone does not give me a providers number or their info or agencies number or their info I will go on about my business and maybe one day Ill get it, It does not crush me if I am not in the loop because theres multiple different providers that will fit my taste in the area that come and go in and out of state, even though i have the contact info, i am in no rush to go due to the amount of people trying to flood the gates, stay safe and read the room.

  5. #13155

    Lithia Pinecrest

    Opened shop back up after a trip to visit uncle back in March.

    Went about two weeks ago (sorry for the delayed review).

    Used back door as it was not facing the busy street. Mid 40's Asian woman opened the door which opened directly to a massage room. Would defiantly be unsettling if someone had answered in the middle of massage. Woman goes by LULU, I am not positive if this is the same woman as before or not, but she is decent looking but teeth work done.

    I opted for 30 min, paid house and she began massage. I started rubbing her leg to let her know what I was here for and she began teasing the boys.

    Asked what I wanted and I told her L2. She said $$. I told her I only came with $. 20 (Total amount: House+Tip) and she said no. I settled for L1 (was not sure about L2 with those teeth anyway) for the $. 20 total. Made me pay upfront and would not budge.

    She put on oil and started going. She was reluctant to take shirt off but I insisted. She did not allow roaming or any other touching. It was taking a while for me to finish because she was so mechanical and rushing.

    Finally, I guess she got tired of waiting and she started playing with my ass, circling the button. That helped things move along tremendously. She started pushing the button slightly to her first knuckle, not too deep, and I exploded.

    That was a first for me and very enjoyable. It was sort of a redemption.

    Overall experience was not great, attitude, negotiation, looks I'd give it 2/10. With her magic trick I'd bump it up to a 4.5/10, but I am guessing that is reluctant for that.

    Not in a rush to pay that amount to repeat. As always YMMV.

  6. #13154
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    301

    Guys I have given the agencies information out to a lot of you, however as most of you are aware because of all the fake accounts on all of these pages, we are not really sharing this information right now. Sorry.

    And keep in mind that all these accounts that are super active lately that we have never seen in our areas before six months are all from the same guy who doesn't even live in our state. Trust the member who are known here. Just ignore the new accounts and even some of the accounts with a lot of reviews that are new to this area. This guy sends reviews from one fake account and then comments several times from his other fake accounts making it look like multiple people are in conversation when really it's just him. It's a shame we have to put up with it, but we are circulating a list between all of us so that everyone knows which accounts are his. Check out the pheonix board and if you go back, let's at 4 pages almost every review his. And if you put a review up for a store or girl that is not paying him to promote them then he will quickly chime in from one of his other accounts to push that review down the page.

    He will even ask questions or message you directly as a way to look like it's not him and he tries to gather information through his questions and reading reviews online so that he can leave a review from one of his different account accounts acting like he knows what he's talking about. He is being paid to do reviews for girls and stores. A lot of girls are furious and telling us everything. He will take vengeance on certain stores as well by calling LEO.

  7. #13153

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Scubbaman  [View Original Post]
    Everything is being shared between senior members that are known in this area, not New accounts that we've never heard from before. Hundreds of fake accounts taking over the boards in Orlando, Miami, Tampa, Saint Pete, Fort Lauderdale, and a few other states.
    Yes, longtime members like to talk offline but reviews are the lifeline of this site. 301 not on my radar.

  8. #13152
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven2003  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a review from Dulce from the 301 agency.
    She's nice, has some rules, but they all do. She treated me good.

  9. #13151
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Shills

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    Just curious! I've noticed there isn't much information being shared about this place 301 compared to other locations. Requested multiple time too! Is it one of those well-kept secrets? If any senior members could share a few details with a fellow senior, I'd be very grateful. PM if needed. Thanks in advance!
    Everything is being shared between senior members that are known in this area, not New accounts that we've never heard from before. Hundreds of fake accounts taking over the boards in Orlando, Miami, Tampa, Saint Pete, Fort Lauderdale, and a few other states.

  10. #13150
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Kimmy

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaPilot  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review, I am back in Florida and after a day at the aquarium and riding that little boat taxi around downtown but I needed some a little more exciting. After reading your review on Kimmy I made a visit to smile and was surprised that I know her already. Tina from Orlando is Kimmy at smile. We reunited and hit off just like always. She's pretty and short, has a nice booty and looks beautiful from behind. Ended with CIMWS.
    Just scheduled another session with her for tomorrow morning and then later that afternoon I'm going to go break off Dulce one more time.

  11. #13149
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRobinIdiot  [View Original Post]
    Just curious! I've noticed there isn't much information being shared about this place 301 compared to other locations. Requested multiple time too! Is it one of those well-kept secrets? If any senior members could share a few details with a fellow senior, I'd be very grateful. PM if needed. Thanks in advance!
    I've tried to no avail as well haha. It seems well guarded at the moment and so far any requests or DMs have gone unanswered.

    Will keep my fingers crossed!

  12. #13148

    301

    Just curious! I've noticed there isn't much information being shared about this place 301 compared to other locations. Requested multiple time too! Is it one of those well-kept secrets? If any senior members could share a few details with a fellow senior, I'd be very grateful. PM if needed. Thanks in advance!

  13. #13147
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to visit smile spa today in largo because one of my favorites from Orlando is down there. Haven't been to that store in a while, but had a blast with Kimmy (AKA Tina).

    Short, curvy, petite perfect little body and packs a punch for her tiny size. Above average ass for a Chinese girl and can take a pounding like a champ. Her head game is on point and had me on the edge a couple times to where I had to stop her and act like I was repositioning because I didn't want her to know she had me that close so quick. LOL. Started out in standing MISH and put the works on this girl for about 10 minutes (got her off twice). Then flat iron face down on the table and pounded away, until she came hard, twitching everywhere!! That kitty was tight and I was having trouble maintaining my composure today so I threw her in doggy before it was too late and worked her long and deep for about five minutes until I couldn't hold it any longer then ripped off the bag and immediate shot over her shoulders, hitting her directly in the cheek, then one more landing right on her shoulders that left a thick rope lining her entire back to her ass and still managed to pump out another four heavy shots loading her up pretty good. She could feel it all pooling in the spine of her back so I went and grabbed a towel to clean her up a little bit. Kimmy is an all around great fuck and if I were down there more often, I'd be hitting her up as much as I can..
    Thanks for the review, I am back in Florida and after a day at the aquarium and riding that little boat taxi around downtown but I needed some a little more exciting. After reading your review on Kimmy I made a visit to smile and was surprised that I know her already. Tina from Orlando is Kimmy at smile. We reunited and hit off just like always. She's pretty and short, has a nice booty and looks beautiful from behind. Ended with CIMWS.

  14. #13146

    Dulce

    Anyone have a review from Dulce from the 301 agency.

  15. #13145
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 6

    The Holy Trinity of AMP's in Tampa Bay

    This is going to be a triple review for the three remaining og Korean AMP's where I've had the most consistent and quality encounters during my time in this hobby. All 3 locations have top talent and set the standard for how an AMP should be run. The locations are in order by location based on all experiences I've had at that location to date. Each location will have a summary and a review of the last encounter I had there. At all locations the hour is $80 and $200 tip for FS. Appointments are required. To my knowledge everything is covered.

    #1 Bella's Massage. St. Petersburg. My personal favorite at this time and reminds me the most of the legendary Crystal that was shut down in Tampa. I found Bella's by doing some research on Crystal's massage license and seeing Bella's as a secondary location. Bella's used to be off Ulmerton, but moved out of a plaza to its own building a few months ago. I'm not sure anyone on here has ever posted an update on Bella's after it moved. I can provide the new location if needed. I had to find out through a google review of the previous closed location say that it moved. Bella's seems to have the youngest women I've encountered at any AMP. Crystal seemed to like have a rule against it with consistently gorgeous and flawless women, but never once anyone under 30. The young woman's name I met at Bella's before they moved to the new location was Lucy. She had blonde hair and a flawless body. Lucy had me rock hard from looks alone before I even got on the table shower is how drop dead gorgeous she was. After Lucy left there was another girl again under 30 who was cute and performed incredibly, but didn't quite have the body or youth of Lucy. I got to see her several times, but she just recently left last month. I don't remember her name, but she was incredible. Pink has been here for a few weeks and popcorn just arrived.

    I saw popcorn a few days ago for an hour. I'm almost positive I saw popcorn years prior at Crystal. Popcorn reminds me of a busty Korean MILF. She was in her late 30's to early 40's. There wasn't anything memorable of the massage, but after the flip once I told her I wanted FS it was on! Popcorn told me to sit at the edge of the table and gave me a CBJ while she knelt down and looked me dead in the eyes and began playing with my cock and balls in her mouth. It's these moments why I love Korean AMP's and Popcorn was the epitome of that performance. This was followed by a titty fuck. After that we did several positions. Popcorn was very obliging and everything felt like a GFE. What was most memorable was our final position. I remember looking into the mirror and seeing us in it now. Popcorn was laying face down with her back legs stretched out and crossed. Toes down and heels up. Then she pushed the front of her body up, but kept her waist down (baby cobra yoga position). I always do prone position and can tell you very few women are this talented to hold their bodies with such perfect form. Her baby cobra prone had positioned her body to somehow perfectly bounce back on me unlike anything I've experienced. There was nothing topping this. I didn't even bother trying to hold out and bust right in the condom. Afterwards Popcorn mentioned we still had some time so she gave me a massage as I lay face down until our hour was complete. I laid there thinking about how incredible she was. I left knowing I would return to see popcorn before she left after that magnificent performance.

    #2 Palace Massage. Largo - After seeing very good reviews I started to go here. It's very well run. It's part of a plaza, but feels more like an independent building just the way it's positioned in the plaza. Apple (new Apple not original Apple) just left here and now Mimi is here. On my way out after seeing Mimi, mamasan told me there was another girl that was "young". I will have to conduct more research later this week to follow up. I do however have to mention that two visits ago I looked up in the massage room and saw a recessed light that had a faint red light behind it and what looked like led's in a circle through the recessed light cover. It was really creepy like a camera was in there. I couldn't get the light to go on flipping any of the switches. Can any regulars who have been there recently comment on this? I'm kind of new there so I haven't asked about it. If this place wasn't highly reviewed on here I'd be a lot more concerned and probably have not tipped the first time I noticed it.

    I saw Mimi very recently. She didn't look Korean though, she actually looked Filipino. She was probably in her 40's with a good body. She gave me a TS to start. Then for the massage she asked what kind of massage I liked and I said soft. After a few minutes I asked for a b2 b massage and tipped. She gave a decent b2 b massage, but there was one big problem and it wasn't her fault. The mirrors at palace massage are above the height of the table so you can't see the top of the table when laying face down and thus can't witness these gorgeous women as they massage you. This is very disappointing. The best part of an erotic massage is to watch. They go and put proper mirrors running the length of the room, but they are just slightly too high. It's such an easy fix that would make a huge difference on the experience if you could fully watch the massage. While all 3 locations have mirrors running the length of the room, I'm pretty sure Bella has the same problem and only Pine Tree gets it right putting the mirror at the correct height of the table. I'll double check in my next report. After the massage she rode me, then I got on top. We did missionary, missionary with her legs down, her standing over the massage table (her idea BTW), then finally prone and busted in the condom. Mimi may be Filipino, but she was as obliging as any Korean I've met at these AMP's. Overall I would say it was a GFE. Maybe not quite pornstar level sex, but close while we were standing up with her leaning over the massage table. Overall she was excellent and in general was very playful and smiling the whole time particularly during the TS. One of the reasons I rate these 3 AMP's so high is because of the service beyond sexual acts and Mimi really delivered on that part.

    #3 Pine Tree Spa. St. Petersburg. The location of Pine Tree is near perfect. It's an entire building with a few low-traffic buildings nearby that feels very discrete. There's also parking in the back, so you could go here pretty much unnoticed. I've only been here twice. The first time they gave me a bit of a hard time. There was this smoking hot young woman who greeted me that was dressed normal and acting as the mamasan. She asked me what I wanted, then made me pay everything up front including tip which was a bit odd. I figured it was because it was my first time there. The second time the hour and tip were paid normally. So far I've seen Apple and JoAnne at Pine Tree. I had seen both Apple and JoAnne many years ago at Crystal and Yoshiko so it was quite the surprise coming here for the first time and seeing them.

    JoAnne is in her 40's with a petite body like a dancer. I regret not asking JoAnne to walk on my back this visit. I remember her giving an incredible foot massage on my back naked and me watching her years ago. It was so sexy. I don't remember much about positions in this visit which was a week or two ago, but JoAnne is a great actress. Other girls could learn from her, because she made it feel like a GFE. I remember her soft moans more than any of the positions. I really need to return here again, because I have high hopes for this place.

    If anyone knows of any other similar locations, I would be interested in exploring them. The only thing close to it in terms of service I've seen nearby are craigslist massages which are far more expensive and I'll post about my experience with those soon on the Tampa board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape