Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 167 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 2496
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2376
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightlit  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kathy today, and turns out I've seen her before. She's not new to the business and has been around working other spas and also private incalls. She's about 5'4, nice round ass and some good man mades that feel really nice. She gives a good massage almost CMT level and when you get more time she spends more time hitting different areas. She actually does get fully nude and allows roaming, just make sure to ask her. Does some sliding over your body giving you good viewpoints of all her body. Once you flip over she does some more sliding and gets to work. She has some nice dirty talk to build you up for the finish. She's worth a visit, one of the better experiences with a Latina I've had. And no constant upselling like some others.
    Prior names / spas?

  2. #2375

    Kathy (Rom / Blu)

    Saw Kathy today, and turns out I've seen her before. She's not new to the business and has been around working other spas and also private incalls. She's about 5'4, nice round ass and some good man mades that feel really nice. She gives a good massage almost CMT level and when you get more time she spends more time hitting different areas. She actually does get fully nude and allows roaming, just make sure to ask her. Does some sliding over your body giving you good viewpoints of all her body. Once you flip over she does some more sliding and gets to work. She has some nice dirty talk to build you up for the finish. She's worth a visit, one of the better experiences with a Latina I've had. And no constant upselling like some others.

  3. #2374

    Lucy (LF112)

    I've seen this Lucy in the LF112 line-up for a couple years but never checked her out. She always seemed to be busy the times I tried to book. So I'm thinking there are gatekeepers among us. That's OK, I understand the desire to keep the best for yourself. However, sharing is caring and good girls deserve to be busy. She's good. I mean really good. Mid 20's viet although I thought she could have passed for Chinese or Korean too. Face is pretty without make-up but guessing would be total smoke show if she wore some. Maybe 7 for face and body is 9 for me. Petite / athletic and nicely toned. Nice (maybe a touch firm) Cs MM with responsive nipples. Skin is clear, soft, and smooth. Her massage was pretty good before nuru with nice firm hands. Her nuru was very sensual. She's a pro. Good personality that is easy to talk too and provides an overall enjoyable experience. Definite recommend and repeat for me. I didn't ask / try for extras on 1st visit but my only knock (which is not her fault) is that similar HYA girls are available from time to time in the K-orgs if you are FS inclined.

  4. #2373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewate  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I saw her a couple of times at ROM. YMMV. There's another review on this site that says she seems detached and goes straight for the HJ.

    I didn't ask for, or was offered, any extras. I think I just clicked with her and had a lot of fun with her during the sensual massage session she offers. I'd recommend checking her out once for yourself and see what happens. Don't expect anything other than a fbsm though.
    Thanks for the info. She looks cute. Will have to check her out.

  5. #2372
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Came across Blake on instagram. Anyone have any info on her? She works in Santa Ana off of 17th St.
    I'm pretty sure I saw her a couple of times at ROM. YMMV. There's another review on this site that says she seems detached and goes straight for the HJ.

    I didn't ask for, or was offered, any extras. I think I just clicked with her and had a lot of fun with her during the sensual massage session she offers. I'd recommend checking her out once for yourself and see what happens. Don't expect anything other than a fbsm though.

  6. #2371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Blake Buns

    Came across Blake on instagram. Anyone have any info on her? She works in Santa Ana off of 17th St.

    https://www.instagram.com/blake_buns/

  7. #2370

    Soren

    A mixed but more positive than negative review for Soren, new girl at BLU. She's not new to nuru and worked at one of the old spots in Orange that is no longer there (didn't get old name). So she knows the routine in a good way. Age mid-late 20's. She has a slightly ethnic mix. She has a pretty face and wore these larger glasses that gave her a naughty hot for teacher look. Ad indicates slim fit but it's more busty and not toned with some skin marks indicating lost weight (but some more to go). Probably Ozempic. LOL. That said, I did like her ass. In terms of service and attitude, she was amazing. I really like her personality and vibes. Great positive attitude. Very likeable. She probably a YMMV type girl. Service was very sensual and her body pushing against mine felt great. She gave me a light massage after fireworks which ended up being 10 minutes early (which I'm usually pretty good about holding off but I got excited too fast. LOL) to fill that time. Despite me being a firmly looks over service and body over face guy, I will be repeating.

  8. #2369
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. I've dabbled in the AMP FS spots that are popular on other threads. Some girls are young and generally good looking. But I feel so dirty when I'm done. Just jam packed dude after dude at those fu $k factories. Yea, prices are cheaper for FS. But I like the YMMV where the girls can be a little selective in who they offer extras too and it tends to be more sensual and memorable overall.
    One hundred percent! Not just AMPs, any girl that is in the top ten percent of her market segment will have a line waiting outside her door unless she raises her rates significantly. This goes for the high end sugar babies as well. The irony of this hobby is that some of us are looking beyond just a bang bang with a sexy woman but enough cautionary tales have been posted by OGs in the game I rather not get myself entangled. Anyways what I'm trying to say is if mongers are tempted to pay for extras to get a little satisfaction check the following threads because you have options LOL.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...an-Girls-in-OC

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...-Town-Pasadena

  9. #2368
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    Some girls will do more for the same price to attract more customers, but that is a small minority. If being open-minded means I still need to pay extra, then the mongers might as well stick to AAMP. FS at a nuru place just means you're paying twice the market rate.

    Lmao about the showers, they call them ho wash in the bizness.
    Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. I've dabbled in the AMP FS spots that are popular on other threads. Some girls are young and generally good looking. But I feel so dirty when I'm done. Just jam packed dude after dude at those fu $k factories. Yea, prices are cheaper for FS. But I like the YMMV where the girls can be a little selective in who they offer extras too and it tends to be more sensual and memorable overall.

  10. #2367
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewate  [View Original Post]
    I was hitting up girls on Backpage before that site was shut down. I'm well acquainted with the massage hot spots in SoCal. I've seen a lot of the girls on PD. I've been to ROM and BLU too many times.

    It just so happens that I don't post here often.
    Specifically who have you seen.

  11. #2366
    Report for Summer at ROM. Have always been interested in seeing her but never could make it to LF or Orange. My understanding is she's been doing this for a while and while I usually am not interested in that, she was a pleasant surprise.

    Looks wise definitely Indian descent, slight accent but overall I'd say cute borderline pretty. Maybe late to early 30's and keeps her body in shape. Not super fit but slim.

    Service wise was sensual, leaning a little business like but I think that's just her experience coming through. The massage and slide portion was great and only feedback is perhaps too much pressure when doing the handy but she took the feedback and adjusted.

    Overall would not repeat though as I personally prefer even younger and tighter body.

  12. #2365
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where these posts are coming from. Sort of a newb, what credentials are you offering? Specifically who have you seen, where?

    If you haven't been to Rom or Blu, I'd say your info is incomplete.

    I ask 'how can I touch you?' - simple.
    I was hitting up girls on Backpage before that site was shut down. I'm well acquainted with the massage hot spots in SoCal. I've seen a lot of the girls on PD. I've been to ROM and BLU too many times.

    It just so happens that I don't post here often.

  13. #2364
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewate  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys, but I feel the need to emphasize a point. If you're polite to the girls. Don't try to grab / grope them too hard, and don't try to force them to do anything against their consent, then they will have a good time and do their best to get you off. This might seem like common sense but too many girls have told me that guys don't respect their boundaries and that ruins the session.
    Not sure where these posts are coming from. Sort of a newb, what credentials are you offering? Specifically who have you seen, where?

    If you haven't been to Rom or Blu, I'd say your info is incomplete.

    I ask 'how can I touch you?' - simple.

  14. #2363
    Sorry guys, but I feel the need to emphasize a point. If you're polite to the girls. Don't try to grab / grope them too hard, and don't try to force them to do anything against their consent, then they will have a good time and do their best to get you off. This might seem like common sense but too many girls have told me that guys don't respect their boundaries and that ruins the session.

  15. #2362

    Updates?

    Anyone have any thoughts on Amber, Kathy, or Sarah at BLU / ROM? Or any idea when Suvii might be back?

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape