Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 891 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 13354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13144

    $$$ at CB

    Quote Originally Posted by TBMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to RA / CB for years and can remember maybe two other times they've had a legit, under 40 yo spinner working. Did a random drop by Friday and was shocked to see 'Amanda' come around the corner as I walked in. 5'4 110 ,cute, nice ass, A+ bitties, looks late 20's (which means probably 40, LOL).

    Massage was ok, free roaming no issue though minimal teasing. On the flip, reached for her shirt, she immediately pulled it up. Did same with shorts, great ass. Sje grabbed junior, I pointed to her mouth, CBJ, thankfully I was prepared. Grade A performance, will absolutely follow up soon to see if full menu is available (came in with L2 funds).

    Run, don't walk, she's definitely a unicorn in south county and who knows how long she'll be around.
    Can you tell me (DM is fine if you don't want to put it in the forum) the typical funding amounts for L1, L2 (bare and / or covered) and FS at Cherry Blossom? Most of my experience has been in St Pete or Sarasota, and I'm assuming those locales would be more expensive than Ruskin. Don't want to blow up the market by overpaying, if I can get free to go see Amanda.

  2. #13143
    Quote Originally Posted by GatoRay86  [View Original Post]
    There is a new set of Latinas this week. I tried to schedule something but got told they are booked for hours today!

    Report back on how they are.

    I might try to check in on them tomorrow.
    Can someone give me the contact for this place?? I'd love to get it and am going to be over that way a couple times this week.

    Thanks in advance!

  3. #13142
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 10

    Kimmy

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to visit smile spa today in largo because one of my favorites from Orlando is down there. Haven't been to that store in a while, but had a blast with Kimmy (AKA Tina).

    Short, curvy, petite perfect little body and packs a punch for her tiny size. Above average ass for a Chinese girl and can take a pounding like a champ. Her head game is on point and had me on the edge a couple times to where I had to stop her and act like I was repositioning because I didn't want her to know she had me that close so quick. LOL. Started out in standing MISH and put the works on this girl for about 10 minutes (got her off twice). Then flat iron face down on the table and pounded away, until she came hard, twitching everywhere!! That kitty was tight and I was having trouble maintaining my composure today so I threw her in doggy before it was too late and worked her long and deep for about five minutes until I couldn't hold it any longer then ripped off the bag and immediate shot over her shoulders, hitting her directly in the cheek, then one more landing right on her shoulders that left a thick rope lining her entire back to her ass and still managed to pump out another four heavy shots loading her up pretty good. She could feel it all pooling in the spine of her back so I went and grabbed a towel to clean her up a little bit. Kimmy is an all around great fuck and if I were down there more often, I'd be hitting her up as much as I can.

    Another cute girl working there as well, but I only got a quick glimpse of her on my way out because Tina had her tongue down my throat the entire time. Haha.
    Happy thank you, I always read but don't usually write reviews but wanted to thank you for all your helpful info always. Saw Kimmy and I name dropped you and she smiled and said "I know him".

    I made a visit to 301 and that's so nice to have something a little different in town. Nice Apartment.

  4. #13141
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    I was afraid of this!

    Quote Originally Posted by GatoRay86  [View Original Post]
    There is a new set of Latinas this week. I tried to schedule something but got told they are booked for hours today!

    Report back on how they are.

    I might try to check in on them tomorrow.
    I knew once I gave all of why'all filthy perverts the information that they were going to be booked up. I've enjoyed them the past two years anytime I want, but it looks like I'm going to have to fight for my spot now. LOL.

  5. #13140

    Smile

    Went to smile on diffrent days saw Nancy and may a few times. I don't like tuma, but they are both good providers. I prefer Nancy. May seemed like she was rushing me after table shower.

  6. #13139

    301

    There is a new set of Latinas this week. I tried to schedule something but got told they are booked for hours today!

    Report back on how they are.

    I might try to check in on them tomorrow.

  7. #13138

    Finally A Spinner at Cherry Blossom

    I've been going to RA / CB for years and can remember maybe two other times they've had a legit, under 40 yo spinner working. Did a random drop by Friday and was shocked to see 'Amanda' come around the corner as I walked in. 5'4 110 ,cute, nice ass, A+ bitties, looks late 20's (which means probably 40, LOL).

    Massage was ok, free roaming no issue though minimal teasing. On the flip, reached for her shirt, she immediately pulled it up. Did same with shorts, great ass. Sje grabbed junior, I pointed to her mouth, CBJ, thankfully I was prepared. Grade A performance, will absolutely follow up soon to see if full menu is available (came in with L2 funds).

    Run, don't walk, she's definitely a unicorn in south county and who knows how long she'll be around.

  8. #13137

    Sunshine

    Visiting area area for the week. Anyone been to Sunshine in Riverview lately? Or others close to Riverview? Can send pm if you prefer. Thanks!

  9. #13136

    301 Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by GatoRay86  [View Original Post]
    For any seniors that have the info. Has anyone seen the new girl? I received a picture of her today! Light skin blonde hottie! Any info on how she is!
    Getting the number for the 301 Latinas agency is slowly becoming my white whale. Just waiting on time to pass so I too can be a senior member and get this elusive number. Should anyone care to share prior to my elevation, please feel free to message me. Rest assured the secrecy to this number will remain intact with me.

    Thanks from Captain Ahab (please someone get my Moby Dick references).

  10. #13135
    Quote Originally Posted by GatoRay86  [View Original Post]
    For any seniors that have the info. Has anyone seen the new girl? I received a picture of her today! Light skin blonde hottie! Any info on how she is!
    She'll be there only this week, she's cool but I speak Spanish.

  11. #13134

    301 Latinas

    For any seniors that have the info. Has anyone seen the new girl? I received a picture of her today! Light skin blonde hottie! Any info on how she is!

  12. #13133
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampaguy37  [View Original Post]
    Any specific on the physical characteristics on any of the ladies at With? Drove by it a few days ago, and it appears to be pretty close to where I'll be for the next few weeks and would be interested in not driving over to Smile.

    Thanks in advance!
    There's a hot little Korean, Lele there, should be around for another month.

  13. #13132

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TremontTeddy  [View Original Post]
    The rotate in Chinese gals. 2 at a time. Lower tier but good enough. There not in city limits so they have a table shower. Tips are not fixed, negotiable with lady. I would guess 120 to 160. OK shop, kinda smelled of smoke or incense.
    Thanks, appreciate the info. If I check it out, I'll update with any new info.

  14. #13131

    "With" intel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbblack504  [View Original Post]
    I've been on a mission to find all other L3 spots still operating IN Tampa, not Brandon, St. Pete, etc. I've personally confirmed:

    - With: $$.75 (younger talent, a bit more enthusiastic and nimble. 7.5 or 8/10 of you can get a better price).
    Any specific on the physical characteristics on any of the ladies at With? Drove by it a few days ago, and it appears to be pretty close to where I'll be for the next few weeks and would be interested in not driving over to Smile.

    Thanks in advance!

  15. #13130

    Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbblack504  [View Original Post]
    Man I swear the Kings owner says that every time I've gone in there. I hope she eventually follows through.
    I heard she reads the forums too. LOL.

    Place could be a goldmine. Not in city limits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape