Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 3829
-
06-15-26 12:07 #3694Senior Member

Posts: 65Nice derriere
I'm tired of seeing a flat butt Asian provider. Is there a girl having an ample or well-rounded butt in an AMP? TIA.
Originally Posted by BigLove23
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 23:44 #3693Senior Member

Posts: 90I usually visit Heaven on Earth whenever I'm through town. Previously got a decent handjob with top off from a great enhanced chest provider. This time however two older ladies were there, I gave $50 for 30 minutes and $50 was offered for a handy. She wanted $100 and I apologized ready to walk out and finish up at promenade or bamboo. Wrinkled her nose but ended up doing the deed. Wouldn't repeat (and saw the other old lady) while walking out.
-
06-14-26 15:33 #3692Regular Member

Posts: 20Shangri-La Massage
Any good reports for Shangri-La Massage on Packard?
-
06-12-26 11:54 #3691Senior Member

Posts: 77Promenade
Visited this week and had a great experience with Mimi. She and Coco are unique in the best way. Fun, cute, no rush, and a decent massage. Plenty of reports here with details on both, but worth treating well. A little while back there were some concerns with the locale. No issue with comms, LE watchers, the neighborhood, etc. Nothing but an easy, relaxing time. Enjoy.
-
06-08-26 17:52 #3690Senior Member

Posts: 77Chanel
100% on the above, but there's another provider there. Didn't get her name (regret), a bit older, but absolutely the best legit massage I received in SE Michigan. Worked the knots, scalp, etc. Was lightheaded when leaving. Has a menu I didn't explore. Both are rare gems for different reasons. Take care of them.
Originally Posted by Koalabear3167
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-26 16:38 #3689Regular Member

Posts: 14North Main
Had a good experience this morning with Angela at and. Main. She's a looker in her late 20's maybe? She's a little shy, but has above average massage skills. They are in a house on and. Main and she texts you the address after you call to schedule the appointment. She provided a firm, athletic massage and was good with finding adhesions, then spending some time to kneed them out. On the flip, it was nice that I didn't have to ask, only motion to take care of junior. Good eye contact, smiles, and it didn't take long. Dressed, took the water bottle, and left satisfied. I will be back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...v/560089712813
-
06-08-26 16:14 #3688Regular Member

Posts: 14Angela at and. Main, 734xxx349
Tried this place today. They changed phone no. Recently. You call, make an appointment, and she texts you the location. I like that the parking location is discrete. Angela is a very attractive girl in her late 20's / early 30's? She has better than average massage skills. I think it's only 1 girl but since it's by appointment there were no interruptions. She gave me a hard massage on my calves and hamstrings. On the flip, she took care of junior. She's a looker so it didn't take long. The parking location is discrete. All in all it was good time and I left satisfied.
-
06-06-26 17:20 #3687Regular Member

Posts: 21Thanks for the review. I was there late last year and will plan to repeat soon even though it's a bit of a hike for me coming all the way from troy area.
Originally Posted by BigLove23
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 12:50 #3686Regular Member

Posts: 2Promenade Visit
Made a trip to Promenade today. It's my second visit overall. First time I let Coco and she was fine. This time I got Mimi.
I definitely prefer Mimi. She's as previously described. Petite Asian with decent enough breasts, not much of an ass. She was a lot of fun. Not a lot of English but a nice personality. Opted for an hour. Massage wasn't bad. I've definitely had worse before. I did enjoy it and it helped me relax. She did a little teasing before the flip. Started with a nice CBJ. Moved into missionary before finishing in doggy. Overall, a great experience. Will definitely be looking to visiting her again if possible.
-
06-05-26 08:25 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 26That's why you never say you want a "hard" massage. She got the big girl because she can apply more pressure.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 07:20 #3684Senior Member

Posts: 42Mimi is back
Mimi is back at Promanade. She is a cute, thin and petite little spinner. She's a lot of fun.
-
06-04-26 20:13 #3683Senior Member

Posts: 42Mimi is back!
Mimi is back at Promanade. Petite little spinner. Always a fun time with her!
-
06-03-26 18:33 #3682Senior Member

Posts: 42https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...i/914293282349
Originally Posted by Bmw550
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 16:28 #3681Senior Member

Posts: 99Nancy at Bamboo
Stopped by Bamboo recently and was greeting at the door by Nancy and let upstairs for a 1/2 hr massage. Gave her a Benjamin and got ready while she went to make change. On her return I left the change in the basket and she proceeded with a soft teasing massage focused around my ass with reach under to tease the boys. After the flip she went to work and I asked to suck on her tits which she pulled out and leaned down and put one in my mouth. Lots of soft moans and never pulling away until I shot my load. After clean up and getting dressed I asked how long she was going to be there and she said 1 month.
She's younger, probably in her 20's, cute, short but not too skinny or petite. Large b's or small c's chest and typical flat ass which she allowed OTC roaming during the massage.
No upsell and as usually $100 total for a reliable visit to Bamboo.
-
06-01-26 11:54 #3680Senior Member

Posts: 150Which one is this? Drop a link or number.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




