Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 329 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 4924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4759

    Rose Spa

    Dreamt of Sasha at Rose last week where she was very sweet and some great assets. Got a nice hug when I left. Would definitely repeat that dream. Good clean, sort of out the way location.

  2. #4758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1028

    Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert501  [View Original Post]
    Definitely CICi a winner. Been in town a few days last week and had a lovely dream 3 times at Lucky on Brainerd Rd. Not quite as hot as CICi but has a full menu.
    I talked to CiCi last night. New girl has arrived at Beauty as of the 14th. Cici says she's pretty and has big breasts. :

    Gern.

  3. #4757
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    I talked to CiCi tonight. She is not here right now. I told her what was going on. She said she refunded the guy more than his donation to take the review down which he did. If you check it's not longer visible. I doubt he reported them. Time will tell. New talent will be there on the 14th until CiCi gets back from New York.

    Gern.
    Definitely CICi a winner. Been in town a few days last week and had a lovely dream 3 times at Lucky on Brainerd Rd. Not quite as hot as CICi but has a full menu.

  4. #4756

    Royal Spa

    Has anybody checked out Royal out on Dixie Hwy recently? Saw a new positive report on one of the AMP boards.

    Just curious if anyone has anything new and if it's worth a visit?

  5. #4755

    Signal Mountain Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiffer69  [View Original Post]
    Yep, I was thinking and wondering the same? Anyone dreamed there?
    I've dreamt there before and it's completely legit. No extras.

  6. #4754

    Just a review

    Quote Originally Posted by Biskit  [View Original Post]
    Here is a screenshot from the complaint if it loads this time.
    If he didn't contact LEO then this review means nothing. It's all hearsay.

  7. #4753

    Rose

    I'll be coming to Chat tomorrow for a few days. I'm coming down from Kingsport. I was planning on stopping by Rose. What are the damages for L3 there? Who would be the best girl to ask for? I appreciate any help. Please DM me. Not much left up here after the busts.

  8. #4752

    Your luck might improve.

    Quote Originally Posted by Biskit  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by eastern massage on Hixson Pike to check it out. If you're looking for a decent legitimate massage stop by and see Julia. She does an excellent job but no signs of extras.
    If you get the table shower before the massage. Or maybe not as this is a YMMV situation.

  9. #4751

    Cbj

    If I was interested in going no further than that, GQ, Gaga? Is that possible at both? How much should I bd prepared to pay?

  10. #4750

    GQ Tip

    Made my monthly visit to GQ and had a great time but after the massage, my masseuse said tip was $160. It has always been $140. My last visit was in early May and it was still $140 and $80 to house. Did the price increase?

  11. #4749

    Gq

    I made a visit to gq after 2 months away.

    Tiffany is great as suggested below. Thank you for the info. ℹ65039;.

  12. #4748

    Eastern massage

    Stopped by eastern massage on Hixson Pike to check it out. If you're looking for a decent legitimate massage stop by and see Julia. She does an excellent job but no signs of extras.

  13. #4747

    Tiffany is back at GQ

    Went into GQ tonight and say Tiffany she might be my ATF she is fun to talk to and beautiful. See her while she is in town.

    Lineup is Eva, Tiffany and Pinky.

  14. #4746
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1028
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure how serious the reviewer is but I'd probably stay away from this place for the next couple of months. I'd hate for anyone to get caught in crossfire of a sting because someone decided to ruin it for others.
    I talked to CiCi tonight. She is not here right now. I told her what was going on. She said she refunded the guy more than his donation to take the review down which he did. If you check it's not longer visible. I doubt he reported them. Time will tell. New talent will be there on the 14th until CiCi gets back from New York.

    Gern.

  15. #4745
    I'm not sure how serious the reviewer is but I'd probably stay away from this place for the next couple of months. I'd hate for anyone to get caught in crossfire of a sting because someone decided to ruin it for others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Biskit  [View Original Post]
    Here is a screenshot from the complaint if it loads this time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape