Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 463 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 6945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6870
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash416  [View Original Post]
    Do you know which sites and what name she goes by? I would love to look her up.
    Found her.

  2. #6869

    Re: Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by LostCajun00  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before. Mostly good but some haters too. Apparently you can easily find her porn on the popular porn sites.
    Do you know which sites and what name she goes by? I would love to look her up.

  3. #6868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by LostCajun00  [View Original Post]
    Which one are you referring to?
    Whoops, quote button bugged out. Was re: Rose.

  4. #6867
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    She's right in my neck of the woods. If someone would share her digits with me I'd love to toftt. Got booted off the site sadly while I was in the middle of chatting with her.
    Which one are you referring to?

  5. #6866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    She's right in my neck of the woods. If someone would share her digits with me I'd love to toftt. Got booted off the site sadly while I was in the middle of chatting with her.

  6. #6865
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-43ae470c1f85

    Met this one recently. Quoted 4 $ but agreed to $$. Met in Rockhill. Was open for fun and allowed for a good time without many limits. Well worth the $$. Happy hunting fellas.
    I appreciate the review as I have considered reaching out to her before. Thats also quite a good talk down to get her from 400 to 200! I didn't think anyone settled at 200 anymore these days so was shocked to see that. I don't know how long it lasted or how many times she allowed or even what she allowed but at 200 its basically worth the gamble. Thanks again.

  7. #6864
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina62  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-43ae470c1f85

    Met this one recently. Quoted 4 $ but agreed to $$. Met in Rockhill. Was open for fun and allowed for a good time without many limits. Well worth the $$. Happy hunting fellas.
    She has been reviewed before. Mostly good but some haters too. Apparently you can easily find her porn on the popular porn sites.

  8. #6863

    Rose

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-43ae470c1f85

    Met this one recently. Quoted 4 $ but agreed to $$. Met in Rockhill. Was open for fun and allowed for a good time without many limits. Well worth the $$. Happy hunting fellas.

  9. #6862
    Quote Originally Posted by Lildevil01  [View Original Post]
    I know Chunky she's be around the block and back she thinks she's worth big $ cause she's got big boobs, As for wondercurves I've talked to her but never met..
    Did Chunky do any other videos: https://www.erome.com/a/BrrFhxWr
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download (1).jpg‎  

  10. #6861

    Nikki

    Hi Friends, any one seen Nikki before she is asking 500 and she said she can host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-94401f20292e

  11. #6860

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim2345  [View Original Post]
    Was talking to her and got her digits. Upon search, it's the same number as a girl who posts everyday on STG. Being that the girls are different, I assume it's the handler for these girls. I'd proceed with caution.
    Thank you for your reply.

  12. #6859

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim2345  [View Original Post]
    Was talking to her and got her digits. Upon search, it's the same number as a girl who posts everyday on STG. Being that the girls are different, I assume it's the handler for these girls. I'd proceed with caution.
    Thank you for your reply.

  13. #6858

    Today I have seen

    Quote Originally Posted by DLawrenceChs  [View Original Post]
    Queen_kendall

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...b90133d182b441 she was fun little thick 4'11 , BBBJ, covered full. No dity. She's some sort of wannabe influencer or something and has all the socials and OF, asked for 4 but was fine with $3 . Pictures are obvs the best side of her and touched up but she's still not bad on. The eyes. The performace was just ok but I like non pros so we had fun.
    Today I have seen her and nothing great no kissing allowed.

  14. #6857

    Think she has a handler

    Quote Originally Posted by Seekjoy80  [View Original Post]
    Hi every one, I am new member to the forum, but I have been watching this forum from year, did not monger in US but did it in internationally, can some one give feedback about. https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-30b594b7339c

    Sorry for asking with out giving any benefit to the forum, but I will keep posting my experiences going forward.
    Was talking to her and got her digits. Upon search, it's the same number as a girl who posts everyday on STG. Being that the girls are different, I assume it's the handler for these girls. I'd proceed with caution.

  15. #6856

    New member

    Hi every one, I am new member to the forum, but I have been watching this forum from year, did not monger in US but did it in internationally, can some one give feedback about. https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-30b594b7339c

    Sorry for asking with out giving any benefit to the forum, but I will keep posting my experiences going forward.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape