Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 40000
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39430
    Quote Originally Posted by Knurchlew  [View Original Post]
    Met with Candy and the session was smooth and enjoyable from the start. She's petite with long black hair, a very attractive face, enhanced D's that stand out nicely, and a round, shapely figure. Pics were accurate, and her presentation was polished and well kept. Friendly greeting and an easy, relaxed vibe throughout.

    We warmed up with LFK, which felt natural, followed by DATY and 69, all flowing comfortably. Candy stayed attentive and engaged the entire time. FIV was available and handled smoothly. Her BBBJ was steady, focused, and well paced, keeping the rhythm relaxed.

    Verdict:

    Attractive, attentive, and easygoing with good pacing and smooth flow. Clean session, no drama, and repeatable. 5xxx Irving park highly recommended.
    What was the cost?

  2. #39429

    4 hands at 50-50

    Went to go see one of my ATF's today. Yuki at 50-50 is one of the best in the business. Made an appointment and met her there. She has a new girl named CC and suggested we do a four hands. I was skeptical at first because Yulki's PM is out of this world and I was worried that she wouldn't be as aggressive with someone else there. She reassured me that she wouldn't pull back. So we started with a nice oil massage. One up top and one working the legs. They switched up and Yuki started doing her thing with an external PM and face down stroking while CC worked my shoulder. Felt incredible. I asked if we could do a nude B2 B on the flip and they agreed. Both got naked and commenced a super sexy, extremely slutty nuru style massage. One would put their tits in my face and let me feast while the other did a stripper slide over my lower half. They switched it up and repeated. After quite some time of this they went for the combo PM and handshake. Yuki went knuckle deep inside me until she had my leg kicking like a dog getting its ear scratched. CC gave a nice, slow, oily edging. All while I had a FIV in each of them. It was honestly the hottest session of my life. This continued for a good amount of time until I came so hard I was literally seeing stars and slurring my speech. CC milked me dry while Yuki kept constant rhythmic message knuckle deep. When my senses returned Yuki pulled out and CC cleaned me up. I was so light headed I had to sit in the car and recollect myself before driving away. It was their standard 1. 6 each plus and extra. 4 each for nude B2 B. Would recommend to anyone who hasn't seen stars from a PM.

  3. #39428

    Katarina at Lunar Body Works

    Went to check out the rotation this month and drew Katarina.

    Mid 30's, short, average build but the curves are there. D cups, good shape, fit her frame well and had a tattoo. Massage was on the softer side, relaxing more than anything else. Hands felt good, warm oil, nothing deep or therapeutic but I wasn't there for that anyway. Teasing came in gradually, hands wandering, brushing where you'd expect.

    Flipped me and went into the GFE. Closer contact, leaning in, soft eye contact, hands on the chest. BBBJ was solid, wet enough, decent pace, she stayed on it without rushing. Finished things with a two hand HJ, oil, took her time, clean ending.

    80 for the house, 120 donation. YMMV.

  4. #39427

    Lotus spa at Irving park

    Met with Candy and the session was smooth and enjoyable from the start. She's petite with long black hair, a very attractive face, enhanced D's that stand out nicely, and a round, shapely figure. Pics were accurate, and her presentation was polished and well kept. Friendly greeting and an easy, relaxed vibe throughout.

    We warmed up with LFK, which felt natural, followed by DATY and 69, all flowing comfortably. Candy stayed attentive and engaged the entire time. FIV was available and handled smoothly. Her BBBJ was steady, focused, and well paced, keeping the rhythm relaxed.

    Verdict:

    Attractive, attentive, and easygoing with good pacing and smooth flow. Clean session, no drama, and repeatable. 5xxx Irving park highly recommended.

  5. #39426

    Lombard

    Quote Originally Posted by Umc1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying near oak Park for work any suggestions L2 L3 with table shower near me.
    There are various options in Lombard which is a short drive from Oak Park. Check Lombard thread in IL other areas.

  6. #39425
    Quote Originally Posted by Umc1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying near oak Park for work any suggestions L2 L3 with table shower near me.
    Let us know if you try or if others know some good spots.

  7. #39424
    Quote Originally Posted by Umc1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying near oak Park for work any suggestions L2 L3 with table shower near me.
    You could try Soleful massage or Comfort spa, it's been a couple years since I had to go in the area but those used to be go tos.

  8. #39423
    Nothing really. Your closest best time is going to be Harmony on Cumberland. Its about 20 min away. But its worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Umc1234  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying near oak Park for work any suggestions L2 L3 with table shower near me.

  9. #39422

    Suggestions

    I'm staying near oak Park for work any suggestions L2 L3 with table shower near me.

  10. #39421

    Foot

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNotSayin  [View Original Post]
    Any experience? Do they at least do back / shoulder? Wouldn't mind a good go there with some extras.
    Yes, I had an excellent full back and leg massage. Focused on shoulders and feet as requested.

  11. #39420

    Green light or other northside options

    Any recent experiences on good northside options. My ideal is a L1/ L2 with FIV. I tend to resist L3 unless a smoke show.

    Any suggestions?

  12. #39419

    Foot Relax. Irving Park

    Any experience? Do they at least do back / shoulder? Wouldn't mind a good go there with some extras.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    3100 block of Irving Park. Supposedly only opened a few days ago. One auntie working that I saw. Asked for an hour with half body, half foot. I'm a runner and my feet are constantly in pain. Actually a pretty good massage for about 30 minutes. Wiped down with hot towels and flipped. Some chest and quad massage with a little hint of playfulness to gauge my interest. Got a nice L1 out of it with some otc roaming allowed. Cleaned up again and finished with a 20 foot massage.

    Probably nothing above l1 there as they only have curtains to block the room entrance.

  13. #39418

    Visiting Chicago. River North area

    Any suggestions on either a massage joint or independent provider while I'm in town?

  14. #39417

    Move Spa

    In an increasingly rare occurrence, I had some time alone after work. Stopped off at Move Spa and got met by a vivi (Cute funny and gives a above average massage. Opted for a clothed L1 because I'm cheap. She went above and beyond w a great ending. Great sense of humor and super nice. 60 for hh + 60 tip.

  15. #39416
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiFitCoffee  [View Original Post]
    I went to WRS yesterday and someone mentioned Selena isn't working there anymore. Checking to see if anyone has her # or where she went. Please DM me if you know.
    Is Selena a super skinny almost doll like girl? What's her build there was a Salina I met a while back in Chinatown and I never saw her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape