Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 556 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 8329
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8134
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    This crimson-haired young stripper went by Misty as I recall. She was one of my one night stands one night in a full service strip club far away and long ago. She was fine with BBFS, but I had to promise not to cum ANYWHERE else but inside her pussy! No pulling out, no facials, no CIM, and she did not want it ANYWHERE on her body. "Because that's DIRTY, honey!" But BBFS and cum inside her pussy was just fine! So what the fuck, I said--that wasn't such a tough request, LOL! But Misty apparently had a reputation that preceded her, because when my regular BBFS stripper saw me go in the booth with that one, she would not let me raw-dog her for a month! This really happened, no shit! Go figure!
    Can you DM me the name of the club?

  2. #8133

    Get Tested Especially if you are married.

    Luckily I get tested every 30 days because of my life style. My regulars weren't available so I took a chance on a streetwalker on boulder. Got the clap but would not have known if I didn't get tested. Also lucky she was the only person I've seen in the last 3 weeks.

    Make sure you mongers get tested. We have to keep each other safe.

    Remember even though a lot of you guys gatekeep if she lets you go bareback, she is letting someone else bareback. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. Get tested.

  3. #8132

    Lola is back

    She's back. Those that know, know. The best PAWG out there IMHO. Hit her up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/210045881

  4. #8131

    This one fucked BBFS and would not permit me to cum anywhere except pussy!

    This crimson-haired young stripper went by Misty as I recall. She was one of my one night stands one night in a full service strip club far away and long ago. She was fine with BBFS, but I had to promise not to cum ANYWHERE else but inside her pussy! No pulling out, no facials, no CIM, and she did not want it ANYWHERE on her body. "Because that's DIRTY, honey!" But BBFS and cum inside her pussy was just fine! So what the fuck, I said--that wasn't such a tough request, LOL! But Misty apparently had a reputation that preceded her, because when my regular BBFS stripper saw me go in the booth with that one, she would not let me raw-dog her for a month! This really happened, no shit! Go figure!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Misty1jj.jpg‎  

  5. #8130
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    This is why I always ask before I meet them. Younger girls, especially young black girls, will often also insist on covers for bjs as well and, while I am fine with condoms for sex, CBJ is a no go and I will tell them so straight up.

    A bunch of older (over 35) women often tell me they only do cfs but back in the room are fine with BBFS and once you are in, they are fine with cip. I also find with younger girls that if you get them off with oral first, they are often open to BBFS. I guess they are not used to guys making sure they are taken care of as well.
    Another note is if they are on crack or candy, they may be more willing to go bare. Many years ago had a date with a young 30's on Flacca. First time I saw her, she wanted bare. She was actually pretty good looking and finally got help because of her kids. Was told she is now doing well.

  6. #8129
    Quote Originally Posted by ManyAmp  [View Original Post]
    The several I've seen didn't ask for a test nor upcharge. One even lowered their asking price because they claimed they were in a bind. Another started with a BBBJ and at one point stopped, looked at me and said don't cum in her mouth. She wanted me to cum inside her. Now that was shocking. Never had that happen. Now I've had younger ladies, but had to build a rapport and see several times before BFS. I never asked which surprised me as I guess I had earned their trust and they figured I would continue to see them. Also I wouldn't advertise they offered bare. Again, I just find the older mature ladies are more willing to throw caution in the wind and go bare.

    As an aside, had some ladies cover up tighter than Fort Knox. These are the ones that should get out of the business. Very tight condoms and barely wanted the little head to enter.

    Happy mongering!
    This is why I always ask before I meet them. Younger girls, especially young black girls, will often also insist on covers for bjs as well and, while I am fine with condoms for sex, CBJ is a no go and I will tell them so straight up.

    A bunch of older (over 35) women often tell me they only do cfs but back in the room are fine with BBFS and once you are in, they are fine with cip. I also find with younger girls that if you get them off with oral first, they are often open to BBFS. I guess they are not used to guys making sure they are taken care of as well.

  7. #8128
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    40 plus seems to be more willing in my experience. Up to date std test and a little more cheddar seems to work well. The ones who don't want cip kill me though. I been getting a lot of oh maybe down the road from a certain group of girls in Vegas. Obvious delay tactic. But whatever it's the game we play.
    The several I've seen didn't ask for a test nor upcharge. One even lowered their asking price because they claimed they were in a bind. Another started with a BBBJ and at one point stopped, looked at me and said don't cum in her mouth. She wanted me to cum inside her. Now that was shocking. Never had that happen. Now I've had younger ladies, but had to build a rapport and see several times before BFS. I never asked which surprised me as I guess I had earned their trust and they figured I would continue to see them. Also I wouldn't advertise they offered bare. Again, I just find the older mature ladies are more willing to throw caution in the wind and go bare.

    As an aside, had some ladies cover up tighter than Fort Knox. These are the ones that should get out of the business. Very tight condoms and barely wanted the little head to enter.

    Happy mongering!

  8. #8127

    Tasia

    Yes, still looks the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkcho  [View Original Post]
    She still look the same?

  9. #8126

    There is a somewhat popular hooker out there

    I have seen for years since she came here from where she came from. I stopped seeing her recently because, cute as she was. She is a terrible fuck. Here s the thing, since the 2nd time I saw her, she always let me fuck raw, as long as I pull it out. Sometimes that just didn't happen and she never said anything when it did. About a year ago, I just let go in her, see she is on the pill her thing is she just DOES NOT LIKE TO GET CUM In her. She thinks its nasty and she isn't a dump bucket. Ok well that last time I just went in her, she wasn't angry but she did sort or complain about it. I left the next time I saw her. A few days later. I saw her once twice a week for 4 or 5 years. Anyway when I get to her place a s we lounge on her bed, I ask is crieampie available for extra. She took about 3 seconds to think it over and said yes. I was like how much only 25 more. Shit yea she only charged me 80 since I saw her so often, 105 to cip her fresh, well undumped in I know her rates are 200 + in more for out. Anyway the next several times I saw her after we did our thing she took a shower, after a few weeks she would only use a homemade dueche to spray it out. Not so disgusting to her now that I dumbed some 50-60 or more loads in her. Yea as others have said, many hoes say NO BB no Raw NO CIP, but it is how much they like you and / or how much you spend, they all do raw if they like you enough or if you pay enough. I have regs, SO I always get great rates. I wouldn't want to pay stupid high rates for one shot, To each there own.

  10. #8125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    Tasia

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She's here at least until Monday. BBFS is still on menu.
    She still look the same?

  11. #8124

    Tasia

    She's here at least until Monday. BBFS is still on menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullbanger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen tasia recently since her return? How was it?

  12. #8123
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Is it the concern about getting pregnant or just wanting to keep fresh for other customers? Maybe a pimp or bf that said no cip. What chick would do this not on the pill. I had one demand I tip to pay for her std test after the condom broke and I put a huge load in her 😂. I tipped like you I dont want the hassle.
    My utr regular is not on birth control but let me BBFS with cip from our first meeting. I had a vasectomy a year ago, showed her proof of my clean std test as well as my negative sperm test.

  13. #8122
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by ManyAmp  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if other mongers had the same experience. I'm finding escorts in the middle age range and beyond are more willing to go bare as compared to the twenties and thirties age range. I've had a couple Vegas experiences of ladies in their late 40's and mid 60's go bare without asking if I needed a cover although they were available. I know some of the younger ones will go bare if you become a regular but on a first date I doubt it unless it's an upgrade payment or they are walking the streets, which I don't see. Your experiences?

    On another note, finding many of these ladies in their mid 50s and later are extremely sexy, especially the white adult porn stars. Many of them keep up with their looks and bodies. They appear to really enjoy sex.

    Happy mongering!
    40 plus seems to be more willing in my experience. Up to date std test and a little more cheddar seems to work well. The ones who don't want cip kill me though. I been getting a lot of oh maybe down the road from a certain group of girls in Vegas. Obvious delay tactic. But whatever it's the game we play.

  14. #8121

    BB Ages

    Was wondering if other mongers had the same experience. I'm finding escorts in the middle age range and beyond are more willing to go bare as compared to the twenties and thirties age range. I've had a couple Vegas experiences of ladies in their late 40's and mid 60's go bare without asking if I needed a cover although they were available. I know some of the younger ones will go bare if you become a regular but on a first date I doubt it unless it's an upgrade payment or they are walking the streets, which I don't see. Your experiences?

    On another note, finding many of these ladies in their mid 50s and later are extremely sexy, especially the white adult porn stars. Many of them keep up with their looks and bodies. They appear to really enjoy sex.

    Happy mongering!

  15. #8120
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Is it the concern about getting pregnant or just wanting to keep fresh for other customers? Maybe a pimp or bf that said no cip. What chick would do this not on the pill. I had one demand I tip to pay for her std test after the condom broke and I put a huge load in her 😂. I tipped like you I dont want the hassle.
    Had a chica in dominican for a night. Early morning after a night of fun the condom busted and she freaked out. I didn't even bust. I was pretty empty from all the loads I blew earlier. Told her I didn't bust and we could get a plan B. She was giving me bbj all night and didn't seem worried about std. Just didn't want a baby. Think it was the coke making her crazy. Was all good up until then. But I just sent her on her way and went to sleep.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape