Thread: Korean Palace
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 789
-
06-13-26 18:48 #699Senior Member

Posts: 360Exactly what I'm looking for
Oh man exactly what I like.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
Except my window is gone until next Saturday!!
Agghhh.
Hope she's still in town.
I wish they'd bring more of these kind of girls and sometimes in nw burbs would be great.
Video?
Or bare?
Or both?
Darth.
-
06-13-26 11:34 #698Regular Member

Posts: 14Looks. Young, girlish figure, little round butt, no hips and small B's, long black hairs to her mid back.
Service. Very eager to please and accommodating. Plenty of DT, DFK.
Session. Hug and pucker kiss wearing tiny mini skirt and top only,. Off too bedroom undressed and headed to shower with blue toast, showered no preview, stepped out dried me up and then immediately stared licking followed by BBBJ in the bathroom for few min. Repeated the same in the bedroom with lots of licking stroking for good 15 min. Cover with missionary while rubbing her clit, switched to doggy and then CG and pooped the load few breaks in between positions to suck and DT. After dropping my load She got off and started another BBBJ to clean things up, really enjoyed it.
Might repeat was expecting wider hips, not really into girlish figure.
Originally Posted by DarthCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 09:31 #697Senior Member

Posts: 308Roa
Wheeling is the farthest location for me, but I was out that way and took advantage of the opportunity to see Roa. She was amazing! First time in the United States. She just arrived the other day. Young. She said she turns 23 in a couple of weeks. She was a little inexperienced, but I found it attractive. Don't get me wrong, the sex was great. Tight, slammin' body. Cute. Aims to please. White board options available to those interested. I might try to get back up there before she leaves in a week.
Originally Posted by DarthCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 21:17 #696Senior Member

Posts: 360Any one Try Roa yet?
Cute pics but no reviews.
And the pictures have no shots of her body so hard to tell what you are renting.
Cute.
Good?
Young?
Any one?
Darth.
-
06-12-26 14:27 #695Senior Member

Posts: 360Elin
Just had a wonderful time with Elin.
I'd say mid 30's looks just like the pics.
Had a blast with her.
White board options avail.
Standard KP shower, blue toast.
BBBJ slow sensual nice eye contact.
Mish to completion.
I normally don't repeat right away but she's a doll I might.
Staying until 23rd.
And Mongers, if you like to do something nice for the girls her favorite KBand is "Plave".
Happy hobbies.
Darth.
-
06-12-26 11:38 #694Senior Member

Posts: 304Lakeview
Couldn't agree more! I lived so close to Lakeview that I walked over whenever the menu looked good. The other places are a bit of a hike so I rarely frequent unless I am going to be in one of those areas for another reason and have the extra time.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 18:34 #693Senior Member

Posts: 691I miss Lakeview, but it's closure has saved me money. I hate driving all the way out to NW Suburb location. Similar with Wheeling or Mt. Prospect. I can reasonably go to Oakbrook or Glenview, but even those are kinda far. Known ladies take me out there.
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 18:27 #692Senior Member

Posts: 691Koreanpalace. Biz.
Originally Posted by Hulu6
[View Original Post]
That is the digits. You would have to be an approved user, and that takes a long time. Plus the girls are traveling and only here for a week or 2, then different ones are listed.
-
06-11-26 12:48 #691Senior Member

Posts: 71Digits
Can you please pm with her digits or links?
Originally Posted by Nismo35
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 11:54 #690Senior Member

Posts: 264Before northwest suburb was Schaumburg, which was at Roselle and I90.
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
Not sure if that place still is active. Being sometime out Of KP.
-
06-10-26 09:09 #689Senior Member

Posts: 127Mt. Prospect is the general location. You won't get any more specifics unless you make an appointment.
Originally Posted by ThrobbingGrist
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 02:35 #688Regular Member

Posts: 5Hara
Hara is the real deal! Petite, cute face, service queen, tattoos (if you're into that) and speak good English. Hara and I clicked off instantly, we had the same vibe and the introductions was not forced but felt very natural. So we head to the bedroom and got undressed and started the shower time, we kissed with some DFK inside and also some head from Hara, she was very good at sucking me I enjoyed it all the way. After showering we proceeded onto the bed, she started by teasing my cock with her tongue when I laid down, then she went into cowgirl and slid her way onto me. Good grinding and bouncing and she was soaking wet. We switch to mish and I went in slow and deep to savoring the feeling of her nice warm wet pussy. Pick up the pace a little and she was moaning like crazy and I CIP. She asked if I wanted 2nd round but I was too exhausted and just wanted to cuddle and chill. Overall she's a repeat and service was top notch.
-
06-09-26 21:16 #687Senior Member

Posts: 49As I'm hoping to see Hara soon I will do that. But I wouldn't want to bother the booker by asking beforehand. Just curious if anyone knows the general location.
Originally Posted by SmileySam
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 07:21 #686Senior Member

Posts: 468Booker
Ask the booker.
Originally Posted by ThrobbingGrist
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-26 01:05 #685Senior Member

Posts: 261They just save your phone but if you don't see them in a while they'll delete your info and you got to apply again. Koreans are ruthless.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




