Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 18670
-
06-12-26 19:14 #17920Senior Member

Posts: 533Angel at Gold Moon
I saw Angel at Gold Moon. She is young with a pretty face. She is a little thicker than average with large natural breasts. She took me to the table shower and it was a very sensual experience. Back in the room she gave me a very good massage. On the flip she initiated 69 an then put on the cover for cowgirl. I will see her again.
-
06-12-26 19:13 #17919I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.

Posts: 127Gold Panda Sun City
Went north and visited Gold Panda today for breakfast buffet. Got Jenny, good table shower and then back to room. We were in a 69 position on the table to start and Anna walked in to ask if she could join, must be a slow morning but what the heck. Jenny got up and continued BBBJ, while Anna wiped off my face and then sat in it, two different Mei mei licking experiences in one day, WOW. They were both all over me, got to switch out condom and try both after lots of foreplay. Hell of a way to start your day, got to enjoy both of them and junior was very happy. I popped, they cleaned me up, and gave me two bottles of water, I needed it. Later mongers, have fun out there.
-
06-12-26 18:32 #17918Senior Member

Posts: 1401Sunny Spa Massage Phoenix
https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/...sage-796622586
Originally Posted by Foundation
[View Original Post]
There is a Fallout Games and a Hookah Bar in the same strip mall. Too bad the World of Weenies went out of business. That would be an excellent name for an AMP.
-
06-12-26 18:14 #17917Senior Member

Posts: 44Phoenix. Crossroad is Bell road and North 42 Ave.
Originally Posted by Foundation
[View Original Post]
Address is 4 XX9 W Bell Rd. DM me if you can't find it.
-
06-12-26 18:08 #17916Senior Member

Posts: 88Sunny Spa in Phoenix or Chandler?
Which city is Sunny in?
Originally Posted by FishNChips31
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 17:31 #17915Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Seeing Kelly tomorrow
Just got back from a quick trip to Vegas. Been waiting to have some time to see Kelly. From what I'm hearing and reading she's the flavor of the month.
Originally Posted by DeltaPilot
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 16:54 #17914Senior Member

Posts: 44Sunny Spa four hand with Maggie and Emma
I decided to stop by after reading numerous good reviews about Sunny. Maggie and Emma were like two chocolates in the same box impossible to choose, even better together. Maggie was a sleek, porcelain-skinned spinner with an impossibly slim waist and massive, gravity-defying DDs MM. Emma was the complete opposite: a thick, fiery Latina bombshell with a huge, jiggling ass that could clap on command, heavy swinging tits, thick thighs, and an insatiable, cock-hungry energy.
Emma greeted me at the door with a wicked grin, her tight dress barely containing her curves. She collected the donation, then dragged me straight into the standing shower. Hot water cascaded over us as she dropped to her knees, soaping every inch of my body before pressing her slick, massive tits against my back for a long, slippery B2 B slide. Her hard nipples traced fire across my skin while her soapy hand stroked my cock. We made out like animals deep, sloppy DFK with tongue-sucking and spit-swapping until I was rock hard and throbbing.
Back in the dimly lit room, Emma wasted no time. She shoved me onto the bed and gave me the sloppiest, deepest throat massage of my life gagging, drooling, eyes watering as she buried her nose against my balls. Her warm, wet mouth worked me over in a messy BBBJ while her fingers teased my ass. We flipped into a hungry 69 where I devoured her soaked, pink Latina pussy. She was dripping down my chin, grinding her swollen clit on my tongue and moaning like a pornstar while sucking me even harder.
A soft knock interrupted us. Maggie poked her head in, biting her lip. "Can I join for another hundred?" she purred. "Why not?" I said. The two vixens grinned and pounced. They took turns devouring my cock Emma's sloppy, throat-bulging sucks alternating with Maggie's tight, vacuum-sealed lips. I groped their bodies freely: squeezing Maggie's huge fake tits, spanking Emma's massive ass until it glowed red.
Emma rolled a cover on and slammed down on me in cowgirl, her thick ass rippling wildly as she rode me like a possessed demon. Maggie straddled my face, feeding me her shaved pussy while making out with me between moans, letting me motorboat her massive tits. We switched positions constantly doggy, missionary, spooning the room filled with the wet sounds of flesh slapping, squirting, and filthy dirty talk. Maggie begged next. "I'm horny, could I be next?" She threw on another hat and I bent her over in standing doggy, pounding her tight pussy mercilessly. Her kegels clamped down during a screaming orgasm, and she squirted hard hot girl-cum gushing down my thighs and pooling on the floor. Emma cheered her on, fingering herself and licking my balls from behind. After cycling through every filthy position imaginable, I couldn't hold back. Emma dropped to her knees, both girls tongues swirling around my cock until I exploded in a massive BBBJCIM. Thick ropes of cum painted Emma's tongue and dripped down her chin onto her heaving tits. She swallowed what she could, then shared the rest with Maggie in a messy, cum-swapping kiss.
Panting and covered in sweat and juices, Emma winked. "Next time come back for BBFS, baby. We'll drain you dry all afternoon. " My weekend plans just got a whole lot nastier. These two are absolute fire. If you want the wildest, most uninhibited threesome experience, go see them.
-
06-12-26 16:53 #17913Senior Member

Posts: 120If it's the Angela that I know, then answer is no. Anyone else know a girl on west side that does this service?
Originally Posted by Trickyricky84
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 09:42 #17912Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Red 8 is for cock massage, not back massage.
I would not go to Red 8 for a regular massage. 90% of AMPs discussed on this thread are here to massage your cock, not your back or arms. Most of the girls working at spots like Big 3 don't enjoy giving legit massages, they are here to fuck and make money. If you show up asking for a legit massage, even though they will still massage you, it's not really what they are looking to do, and most of the time neither of you really will end up with the experience you are looking for.
Originally Posted by Stud26
[View Original Post]
There's a very good legit massage place called Imperial Foot Spa on 20XX Dobson Road if you're looking for a real massage with no extras. Ask for their 1 hour Thai massage special, 70 HF + 20 tip = 90 all in for the hour. That's my go to place if I want an actual CMT licensed person doing bodywork on me.
The current lineup at Red 8 has 3 girls.
1. Zoey (spinner with a nice slender body, big MM D's, offers BBFS for extra).
2. Lola (blonde, thicker gal with some curves, also nice MM D's, offers Greek (anal/backdoor) for extra).
3. Emma (haven't tried her personally yet but PowerZ approves of her so she's also likely a safe pick, also offers BBFS for extra).
You can't really go wrong with any of the girls above, just kinda depends on what you are in the mood for.
BBBJ / CFS / DFK / GFE are all standard menu options and you can expect it from any girls in the Big 3 (Red 8, Infinity, Lucky). Expect all in damage to be ~200 for half hour, and ~250 for 1 hour.
BBFS / Greek upcharge is typically 100 extra for each.
Cloud Massage is a newer option that has popped up in Mesa, (you may have seen a report or two recently about them, haha). Current lineup is Sakura and Kelly and they are both very talented.
-
06-12-26 08:56 #17911Regular Member

Posts: 12That place is for sure a UTR that gets great talent (of course like "all" places depending on the month). Unfortunately although she did look pretty good (not as good as Yuki). I did not get a good vibe from Tina so I a passed. (way too many other UTR spots). Not sure if you have noticed but there is another one just west of 67th on the same side of the road tucked in a small strip mall that also gets very good talent. Very little traffic.
Originally Posted by EastsideJack
[View Original Post]
However. I still say you all are sleeping on Yuki at Flamingo (Glndle /51st) Her body is incredible and her skin / ass feels unbelievable. I am not usually a repeat but with her. I will be before she leaves. Sorry I am not a story teller. I let others do that. Just don't wait too long and miss out. That is all I am saying. Standard no rush 1/2. 4/6. 2 tot.
-
06-12-26 01:07 #17910Regular Member

Posts: 24Thank you for sharing! I used to go there often after COVID with Gabbi. She had reasonable prices and provided excellent service. Could you give me a bit more detail about Michelle in terms of her appearance and size, etc.? I'm eager to drop by soon and see how it goes. Thanks!
Originally Posted by DaveMan69
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 00:02 #17909Senior Member

Posts: 61TJ a Shell of Itself and AMPs in Town Are Not That Bad
I mean so far the service I've gotten here at AMPs are polar opposite. I've had WAY better service here, more passionate GFE, than TJ. TJ, especially Zona Norte is a shell of its self. I go there every 3 or so months due to family & proximity and IMO its overpriced and bad service. Now TJ pre-Covid when Adelitas was still working 2016-19 now that was amazing and others have chimed in that Chicago Club back in 2000's and 90's was way better.
Originally Posted by QuickLove
[View Original Post]
Again, let's make due with what we have. This is a thread for Phoenix AMPs and likewise overall a PHX / AZ section. TJ is great but a shadow of itself.
TJ is alright, but for me is not worth it, and I speak fluent / native Spanish.
Now Medellin, Colombia and ESPECIALLY São Paulo, Brazil wow. Just wow. SP CLEARS TJ. Them Brasileiras model like girls at ANY club and usually $50-200 bucks and THE most passionate time ever, and I don't even speak Portuguese!
Just my 2 Cents.
-
06-11-26 21:13 #17908Regular Member

Posts: 11Virgin for asm
I live near Red 8, but I've never been to a massage place before. How does it work? What's the typical cost for a regular massage ("front door" and what's meant by "back door" services? Also, is there a way to see which massage therapists or girls are working at Red 8 before I go?
-
06-11-26 20:33 #17907Senior Member

Posts: 56This Cloud Massage in Mesa, on Lindsey?
Originally Posted by JacLuvSpas
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 18:25 #17906Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Any girls at Infinity with BBFS / Greek available?
Originally Posted by Garrapata
[View Original Post]
I am also looking for some west side ladies with some extras on their menu. I don't really care about Angela's English skills, but do you know if she speaks Greek?
Originally Posted by HeartSnatcher
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






