Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 890 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 13346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13136

    301 Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by GatoRay86  [View Original Post]
    For any seniors that have the info. Has anyone seen the new girl? I received a picture of her today! Light skin blonde hottie! Any info on how she is!
    Getting the number for the 301 Latinas agency is slowly becoming my white whale. Just waiting on time to pass so I too can be a senior member and get this elusive number. Should anyone care to share prior to my elevation, please feel free to message me. Rest assured the secrecy to this number will remain intact with me.

    Thanks from Captain Ahab (please someone get my Moby Dick references).

  2. #13135
    Quote Originally Posted by GatoRay86  [View Original Post]
    For any seniors that have the info. Has anyone seen the new girl? I received a picture of her today! Light skin blonde hottie! Any info on how she is!
    She'll be there only this week, she's cool but I speak Spanish.

  3. #13134

    301 Latinas

    For any seniors that have the info. Has anyone seen the new girl? I received a picture of her today! Light skin blonde hottie! Any info on how she is!

  4. #13133
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampaguy37  [View Original Post]
    Any specific on the physical characteristics on any of the ladies at With? Drove by it a few days ago, and it appears to be pretty close to where I'll be for the next few weeks and would be interested in not driving over to Smile.

    Thanks in advance!
    There's a hot little Korean, Lele there, should be around for another month.

  5. #13132

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TremontTeddy  [View Original Post]
    The rotate in Chinese gals. 2 at a time. Lower tier but good enough. There not in city limits so they have a table shower. Tips are not fixed, negotiable with lady. I would guess 120 to 160. OK shop, kinda smelled of smoke or incense.
    Thanks, appreciate the info. If I check it out, I'll update with any new info.

  6. #13131

    "With" intel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbblack504  [View Original Post]
    I've been on a mission to find all other L3 spots still operating IN Tampa, not Brandon, St. Pete, etc. I've personally confirmed:

    - With: $$.75 (younger talent, a bit more enthusiastic and nimble. 7.5 or 8/10 of you can get a better price).
    Any specific on the physical characteristics on any of the ladies at With? Drove by it a few days ago, and it appears to be pretty close to where I'll be for the next few weeks and would be interested in not driving over to Smile.

    Thanks in advance!

  7. #13130

    Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbblack504  [View Original Post]
    Man I swear the Kings owner says that every time I've gone in there. I hope she eventually follows through.
    I heard she reads the forums too. LOL.

    Place could be a goldmine. Not in city limits.

  8. #13129

    Hippi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbsclover53  [View Original Post]
    I would love to hear a little more detail on Hippi if anyone who has been there could share. What are girls like? What is donation? I would ask about table shower but looks like they show one on their Yelp page. Feel free to message me too if that is better for you. Thanks.
    The rotate in Chinese gals. 2 at a time. Lower tier but good enough. There not in city limits so they have a table shower. Tips are not fixed, negotiable with lady. I would guess 120 to 160. OK shop, kinda smelled of smoke or incense.

  9. #13128

    Need to contribute

    Quote Originally Posted by Hushpapi1988  [View Original Post]
    Can someone send me the number to the 301 spot? I messages a few people and haven't got responds yet thanks in advance!
    You need to contribute, TOFTT at new places or with girls that haven't been reviewed yet.

  10. #13127
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbsclover53  [View Original Post]
    I would love to hear a little more detail on Hippi if anyone who has been there could share. What are girls like? What is donation? I would ask about table shower but looks like they show one on their Yelp page. Feel free to message me too if that is better for you. Thanks.
    I haven't been, but it's next on my list. Will try to swing by this or next week & report back.

  11. #13126

    Hippi Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by TremontTeddy  [View Original Post]
    Good list, finally some good intel and not just reviews about 1-2 popular places.

    I think AAA got busted but they probably reopened.

    Kings owner says she will bring in new talent.

    Osaka has a stand-up shower and the gals may assist if they like you. Kinda nice.

    Hippi massage on Dale. FS. There may be another on Dale that's also FS.

    Sun spa Kennedy FS, but I avoid Kennedy.

    A place opened at the old kim's and orange spa, also Kennedy. Service unknown.

    I avoid south eastern Hillsborough.

    I miss the ole Japanses Spa and Oxygen on Kennedy. You used to get a solid hour. Sauna, table shower, massage and happy ending. Maybe even a finger in the butt. The works!
    I would love to hear a little more detail on Hippi if anyone who has been there could share. What are girls like? What is donation? I would ask about table shower but looks like they show one on their Yelp page. Feel free to message me too if that is better for you. Thanks.

  12. #13125

    2 Days In Orlando

    Took a drive over to Orlando from St Pete Bch, Great talent at the following places. Missly, Orchid, and Toyko Spa's. Great service at all locations will not be disappointed. Need to try Good Spa and 5 Star any info please share. Take Care.

  13. #13124
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Kimmy-smile spa

    Had a chance to visit smile spa today in largo because one of my favorites from Orlando is down there. Haven't been to that store in a while, but had a blast with Kimmy (AKA Tina).

    Short, curvy, petite perfect little body and packs a punch for her tiny size. Above average ass for a Chinese girl and can take a pounding like a champ. Her head game is on point and had me on the edge a couple times to where I had to stop her and act like I was repositioning because I didn't want her to know she had me that close so quick. LOL. Started out in standing MISH and put the works on this girl for about 10 minutes (got her off twice). Then flat iron face down on the table and pounded away, until she came hard, twitching everywhere!! That kitty was tight and I was having trouble maintaining my composure today so I threw her in doggy before it was too late and worked her long and deep for about five minutes until I couldn't hold it any longer then ripped off the bag and immediate shot over her shoulders, hitting her directly in the cheek, then one more landing right on her shoulders that left a thick rope lining her entire back to her ass and still managed to pump out another four heavy shots loading her up pretty good. She could feel it all pooling in the spine of her back so I went and grabbed a towel to clean her up a little bit. Kimmy is an all around great fuck and if I were down there more often, I'd be hitting her up as much as I can.

    Another cute girl working there as well, but I only got a quick glimpse of her on my way out because Tina had her tongue down my throat the entire time. Haha.

  14. #13123
    Quote Originally Posted by TremontTeddy  [View Original Post]
    Good list, finally some good intel and not just reviews about 1-2 popular places.

    I think AAA got busted but they probably reopened.

    Kings owner says she will bring in new talent.

    Osaka has a stand-up shower and the gals may assist if they like you. Kinda nice.

    Hippi massage on Dale. FS. There may be another on Dale that's also FS.

    Sun spa Kennedy FS, but I avoid Kennedy.
    Hit up with recently, nice little Korean lele, very active and accommodating. Says she's her for another month.

  15. #13122

    301

    Can someone send me the number to the 301 spot? I messages a few people and haven't got responds yet thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape