Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Casino girls

+ Submit Review
Page 5 of 598 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 8958
Come and Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #8898

    Treasure Island

    I'll be visiting next week for a few days and staying at TI. I've read through the thread and found little mention of TI in comparison to other locations (Venetian, Bellagio, Cosmopolitan, MGM Grand, Paris, etc). I was wondering what are the chances of finding some action? TIA.

  2. #8897

    Vesper Bar

    Oh my gosh the vesper bar was rocking with WCG last night. Usually it's mostly a few BCG there but something has brought the higher dollar ones in. Sat there from 11 to 1 watching the pickup action.

  3. #8896
    Quote Originally Posted by Starwarsguy  [View Original Post]
    Went out last night and got back to Resorts World at 2 am. I found 1 bcg sitting at and end table around the center bar. Said hello and asked her how much. $1,000. I laughed and said I was thinking more $300 for everything. She said "no way, this is Vegas baby". I called it a night.
    Still looking for that much at 2 AM? Wow.

  4. #8895

    Resorts World

    Quote Originally Posted by Starwarsguy  [View Original Post]
    Went out last night and got back to Resorts World at 2 am. I found 1 bcg sitting at and end table around the center bar. Said hello and asked her how much. $1,000. I laughed and said I was thinking more $300 for everything. She said "no way, this is Vegas baby". I called it a night.
    Thank you for your report. For some reasons CG thinks RW is high end only. They tend to forget it's 3 hotels in one. Low, mid, high level.

    As a side note, if you're bored during the day hit up the adult infinity pool bar, you won't find CG there (need hotel key) but there's definitely some nice looking eye candy working (staff) LOL.

  5. #8894

    Resorts World

    Went out last night and got back to Resorts World at 2 am. I found 1 bcg sitting at and end table around the center bar. Said hello and asked her how much. $1,000. I laughed and said I was thinking more $300 for everything. She said "no way, this is Vegas baby". I called it a night.

  6. #8893
    Thanks for that. I'll make sure I report on what I find to help those in the future on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Welcome back and while there aren't a lot of reports for Resorts World. There's definitely CG there.

    Was there recently, saw 2 AA CGs just by walking from sports bar towards hotel check-in along the gaming floor. It's such a huge place so you'll be walking around a lot looking. It's funny how guys are just gawking when they walked by. And this was around 7 pm during week night. I can imagine weekends will be crazy.

    As for Mandalay, most likely I'll be there during NYE as I've already booked my room. Lmao. Yup got to book early!

  7. #8892

    Vespers

    Quote Originally Posted by GileAders  [View Original Post]
    I these at Vespers bar and after midnight at Caesar's lobby bar.
    You mean Vespers at the Cosmo? Yeah, I've seen and picked up casino girls there. Often not looking like casino girls.

  8. #8891

    Bbb

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJax  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where to find bbw girls with big tits? I'm not interested in the girls you all are posting I need someone with some meat on thier bones. Thanks.
    I these at Vespers bar and after midnight at Caesar's lobby bar.

  9. #8890

    Resorts World

    Quote Originally Posted by Starwarsguy  [View Original Post]
    I'm a former senior member with a new account and I'm totally fine with having to build my status again.

    That out of the way, I've read back many many pages and did a search but I don't see any mention of Resorts World. Do the casino girls go that far down the strip? I normally stay at Mandalay (and wish I was this time) so I've never even set foot in Resorts World yet.
    Welcome back and while there aren't a lot of reports for Resorts World. There's definitely CG there.

    Was there recently, saw 2 AA CGs just by walking from sports bar towards hotel check-in along the gaming floor. It's such a huge place so you'll be walking around a lot looking. It's funny how guys are just gawking when they walked by. And this was around 7 pm during week night. I can imagine weekends will be crazy.

    As for Mandalay, most likely I'll be there during NYE as I've already booked my room. Lmao. Yup got to book early!

  10. #8889

    Resorts World

    I'm a former senior member with a new account and I'm totally fine with having to build my status again.

    That out of the way, I've read back many many pages and did a search but I don't see any mention of Resorts World. Do the casino girls go that far down the strip? I normally stay at Mandalay (and wish I was this time) so I've never even set foot in Resorts World yet.

  11. #8888

    NYE Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by RoscoRules  [View Original Post]
    For some reason you will have better luck finding them on weeknights and nights not related to special occasions like NYE.
    Agreed on the above but there's just something about looking for CG during NYE.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoogMan  [View Original Post]
    Do casino girls work the casinos and bars new year eve?

    Think of going to vegas then.
    A big YES! I've been hitting up the strip during NYE for a few years now. You're going to find pros and non-pros I suggest start roaming after midnight, definitely book a room on the strip that's where all the action are. Fireworks are best at these casinos as they're the ones shooting it off.

    MGM, Aria, PH, Caesars, Venetian, TI, Resorts World, Fontainbleau, STRAT

    As a side note, a lot of casinos won't let you in before midnight unless you're either a hotel guest or have a player's card (and not the lowest level) Believe me I've tried, LOL.

    It's hectic as hell, good luck!

  12. #8887

    Big Girl

    Not sure why you are posting in Casino Girls.

    This is for random women working casino bars, etc. It would be the luck of the draw to find what you are seeking.

    Post in the other forums.

    At any rate, is this what you are looking for? Be sure to look at "more images" and click on videos.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/207792634

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJax  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where to find bbw girls with big tits? I'm not interested in the girls you all are posting I need someone with some meat on thier bones. Thanks.

  13. #8886

    Bbw with big boobs

    Anyone know where to find bbw girls with big tits? I'm not interested in the girls you all are posting I need someone with some meat on thier bones. Thanks.

  14. #8885
    Quote Originally Posted by BoogMan  [View Original Post]
    Do casino girls work the casinos and bars new year eve?

    Think of going to vegas then.
    For some reason you will have better luck finding them on weeknights and nights not related to special occasions like NYE.

  15. #8884

    New years eve

    Do casino girls work the casinos and bars new year eve?

    Think of going to vegas then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape