Thread: Casino girls
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 8957
-
06-18-26 17:07 #8897Senior Member

Posts: 35Vesper Bar
Oh my gosh the vesper bar was rocking with WCG last night. Usually it's mostly a few BCG there but something has brought the higher dollar ones in. Sat there from 11 to 1 watching the pickup action.
-
06-15-26 18:51 #8896Senior Member

Posts: 3417Still looking for that much at 2 AM? Wow.
Originally Posted by Starwarsguy
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-26 18:08 #8895Senior Member

Posts: 1879Resorts World
Thank you for your report. For some reasons CG thinks RW is high end only. They tend to forget it's 3 hotels in one. Low, mid, high level.
Originally Posted by Starwarsguy
[View Original Post]
As a side note, if you're bored during the day hit up the adult infinity pool bar, you won't find CG there (need hotel key) but there's definitely some nice looking eye candy working (staff) LOL.
-
06-15-26 11:19 #8894Regular Member

Posts: 7Resorts World
Went out last night and got back to Resorts World at 2 am. I found 1 bcg sitting at and end table around the center bar. Said hello and asked her how much. $1,000. I laughed and said I was thinking more $300 for everything. She said "no way, this is Vegas baby". I called it a night.
-
06-13-26 10:36 #8893Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks for that. I'll make sure I report on what I find to help those in the future on here.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 11:53 #8892Senior Member

Posts: 3417Vespers
You mean Vespers at the Cosmo? Yeah, I've seen and picked up casino girls there. Often not looking like casino girls.
Originally Posted by GileAders
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 11:42 #8891Senior Member

Posts: 35Bbb
I these at Vespers bar and after midnight at Caesar's lobby bar.
Originally Posted by ProfessorJax
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 02:05 #8890Senior Member

Posts: 1879Resorts World
Welcome back and while there aren't a lot of reports for Resorts World. There's definitely CG there.
Originally Posted by Starwarsguy
[View Original Post]
Was there recently, saw 2 AA CGs just by walking from sports bar towards hotel check-in along the gaming floor. It's such a huge place so you'll be walking around a lot looking. It's funny how guys are just gawking when they walked by. And this was around 7 pm during week night. I can imagine weekends will be crazy.
As for Mandalay, most likely I'll be there during NYE as I've already booked my room. Lmao. Yup got to book early!
-
06-11-26 15:11 #8889Regular Member

Posts: 7Resorts World
I'm a former senior member with a new account and I'm totally fine with having to build my status again.
That out of the way, I've read back many many pages and did a search but I don't see any mention of Resorts World. Do the casino girls go that far down the strip? I normally stay at Mandalay (and wish I was this time) so I've never even set foot in Resorts World yet.
-
05-18-26 14:57 #8888Senior Member

Posts: 1879NYE Vegas
Agreed on the above but there's just something about looking for CG during NYE.
Originally Posted by RoscoRules
[View Original Post]
A big YES! I've been hitting up the strip during NYE for a few years now. You're going to find pros and non-pros I suggest start roaming after midnight, definitely book a room on the strip that's where all the action are. Fireworks are best at these casinos as they're the ones shooting it off.
Originally Posted by BoogMan
[View Original Post]
MGM, Aria, PH, Caesars, Venetian, TI, Resorts World, Fontainbleau, STRAT
As a side note, a lot of casinos won't let you in before midnight unless you're either a hotel guest or have a player's card (and not the lowest level) Believe me I've tried, LOL.
It's hectic as hell, good luck!
-
05-16-26 12:50 #8887Senior Member

Posts: 576Big Girl
Not sure why you are posting in Casino Girls.
This is for random women working casino bars, etc. It would be the luck of the draw to find what you are seeking.
Post in the other forums.
At any rate, is this what you are looking for? Be sure to look at "more images" and click on videos.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/207792634
Originally Posted by ProfessorJax
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 06:31 #8886Senior Member

Posts: 35Bbw with big boobs
Anyone know where to find bbw girls with big tits? I'm not interested in the girls you all are posting I need someone with some meat on thier bones. Thanks.
-
05-16-26 00:41 #8885Senior Member

Posts: 209For some reason you will have better luck finding them on weeknights and nights not related to special occasions like NYE.
Originally Posted by BoogMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 20:42 #8884Senior Member

Posts: 86New years eve
Do casino girls work the casinos and bars new year eve?
Think of going to vegas then.
-
04-30-26 14:52 #8883Senior Member

Posts: 682I've banged enough strippers for free to know that anything is possible. As I like to say, the letters to playboy and penthouse that we all read when we were kids are actually tame compared to real life. I've got some stories I'll share with the grandkids.If they're boys.
Originally Posted by MMAfighter205
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





