Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 25025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24470

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by VicksBurg70  [View Original Post]
    There is the Attleboro Motor Inn just across the RI border on Route 1. There are many in North Attleboro.
    Thanks for the reply. I've never had one send me to that hotel or any hotel in Attleboro. Do you know if this is recently that they've been using this hotel and do you have an ad from them where when they reply they will send you there? The hotels I know about are Seekonk, Warwick, Framingham, Braintree, and some further away. It seems like they push the Seekonk one hard, almost every number I text tries to send me there. Never ever have been sent to Attleboro and even asked for something close to Rhode Island mass border and never got sent to Attleboro and I've been into the hotel Asians every month for the past year or so. There have been some amazing ones and some that I walked out in the middle of it bc they were so bad. And everywhere in between. I even saw one of them so much we got kind of close and went to the casino together a couple times and she cooked me lunch LOL I've had a thing for some these girls for awhile now.

  2. #24469

    Lexi in Woonsocket

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I used to fuck this slightly chubby black chick in Woony. She would blow you and let you cum in her mouth, then she wanted to get fucked afterwards. Mind you, this was the pre-pandemic era.

    She had nice tits to play with, and she was always clean and smelled real good. The place she was at was on the 3rd floor, an empty apartment. I think she was just squatting there. Reminded me of Camilla Sweets on Cranston St. 3rd floor, sparsely furnished apartment, She was there for a few years as I recall.
    She use to allow bbfscip as well. Curly hair tats and a large clit. She now advertise that she is in Attleboro.

  3. #24468

    Attleboro Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSuckinTits  [View Original Post]
    Which hotel in Attleboro? As far as I know it's just the parlors.
    There is the Attleboro Motor Inn just across the RI border on Route 1. There are many in North Attleboro.

  4. #24467

    Hotel in Attleboro?

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    A couple of solid options in the rotation but can still be a swing and a miss. Last few months its been same provider at each individual hotel for 3 to 4 weeks. (seekonk, warwick, attleboro etc.) Current provider in seekonk is there until end of month. 40's, skinny, decent body for her age, B cups. Service is OK, will oblige for very specific requests and boss / handler passes on your requests. Ok option if you are in a pinch. They tend to default to lowest levels of service unless you request otherwise before showing up but that is still a gamble. Majority of ads / numbers lead to the same provider depending on the hotel they send you to.
    Which hotel in Attleboro? As far as I know it's just the parlors.

  5. #24466
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    I'd say just go. The gamble of who you'll get is also that they might be changed out on the day you go, so they would be different from the day before and a report would be worthless. If you don't like the looks / too old, you can just say no thanks and walk away, then contact the ads listed for the other hotels. I've done this a few times, but it was before they were using multiple hotels at the same time, so most of the ads were for the same woman.
    Yes I'm choosing the walking out option too ty.

  6. #24465
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    A couple of solid options in the rotation but can still be a swing and a miss. Last few months its been same provider at each individual hotel for 3 to 4 weeks. (seekonk, warwick, attleboro etc.) Current provider in seekonk is there until end of month. 40's, skinny, decent body for her age, B cups. Service is OK, will oblige for very specific requests and boss / handler passes on your requests. Ok option if you are in a pinch. They tend to default to lowest levels of service unless you request otherwise before showing up but that is still a gamble. Majority of ads / numbers lead to the same provider depending on the hotel they send you to.
    Hi thanks yes I thought it may be like that rn. Hope they get some new and better ones maybe.

  7. #24464
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Still seeing if anyone has seen the RI hotel Asians like the highland ave seekonk.

    It's always a gamble who you get.

    Thanks.
    A couple of solid options in the rotation but can still be a swing and a miss. Last few months its been same provider at each individual hotel for 3 to 4 weeks. (seekonk, warwick, attleboro etc.) Current provider in seekonk is there until end of month. 40's, skinny, decent body for her age, B cups. Service is OK, will oblige for very specific requests and boss / handler passes on your requests. Ok option if you are in a pinch. They tend to default to lowest levels of service unless you request otherwise before showing up but that is still a gamble. Majority of ads / numbers lead to the same provider depending on the hotel they send you to.

  8. #24463

    Lexi Tranny

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Which one is this again? I hope it's not the one that was posting as "big boobs" in East Providence. Had wanted to try to see her.
    No that's not the one. The one you have wanted to see no longer uses the name Lexi. She posted as "big boobs" and now just "brunette babe". Hosts at her own East Providence residence. Hope that clears it up for you and others.

  9. #24462
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Still seeing if anyone has seen the RI hotel Asians like the highland ave seekonk.

    It's always a gamble who you get.

    Thanks.
    I'd say just go. The gamble of who you'll get is also that they might be changed out on the day you go, so they would be different from the day before and a report would be worthless. If you don't like the looks / too old, you can just say no thanks and walk away, then contact the ads listed for the other hotels. I've done this a few times, but it was before they were using multiple hotels at the same time, so most of the ads were for the same woman.

  10. #24461

    Seekonk asians

    Still seeing if anyone has seen the RI hotel Asians like the highland ave seekonk.

    It's always a gamble who you get.

    Thanks.

  11. #24460

    Ari. Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet Ari (https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...g/828954796077). Communications were by text, and she was very communicative during my drive to see her. She gave me the address of her place, and then to the convenience store near her as there was someone home at the place she was staying so she could not host. I had set up a car date, since I could not host as well and I knew getting a room for the session wouldn't make sense. I went into the store and grabbed a drink for my wait. And I waited, and waited, and. I had sent a text to her and she mentioned finding the appropriate clothing and would be there in five minutes. I waited some more and then. Crickets. I had read her previous reviews and knew she "could" be a waste of time. She has that look I like and she looks pretty petite, fit. At least, this time, I did not lose money, only time. My last two choices have sucked, I might take a break from this.

    Have a good day.
    She has the look I like on photos too. Problem is, they must be modified because she looks like shit in real life. I managed to get to her hotel, she took a while but eventually gave me a room number, then didn't open the door because she thought I was a cop (don't know why, I don't look like a cop). Anyways, she eventually opened the door and I took a look out of her and left. Face is bloated, and haggard. Body is ok from what I remember but with more of a gut than the photos suggest.

  12. #24459
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Which one is this again? I hope it's not the one that was posting as "big boobs" in East Providence. Had wanted to try to see her.
    Nah the original discussion was about a brazilian poster that went by Ashly.

  13. #24458
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Sure looks like her. Lived on Bridge St.
    Yes it is Taylor / also went by Jade for a little bit. Used to have dreads.

  14. #24457
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that went by Taylor from the Warwick West Warwick area a few years back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dartm...l/492893168894
    The Taylor in WW was covered in tattoos.

  15. #24456

    On the fence

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Sure looks like her. Lived on Bridge St.
    Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape