Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 14661
-
06-13-26 23:20 #14301Senior Member

Posts: 851Sidewinder
Let me say this they all say no on the ads. Now when they are lit up like a holiday tree and they know you mentioned tip for performance the word no comes out of the vocabulary. I didn't get it the first time but the second and I think its my 5th time seeing her. I have a buffet for the menu for my liking. So just remember tip for performance it works wonders.
JwFinder is she cool with greeK.
-
06-13-26 15:21 #14300Senior Member

Posts: 179Sasha Reign I think
See title.
Originally Posted by McLovinXs9
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 15:18 #14299Banned Member

Posts: 691Have Fun
https://www.erome.com/a/j3lSsWQX
Posts in Tampa. Check the Tampa forum for more info. She's fun.
-
06-13-26 15:11 #14298Senior Member

Posts: 108Redhead?
She's posted for a while and I feel like she's been mentioned here before but can't remember what her name is. Any details on her? Would appreciate it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...w/444317110418
-
06-13-26 14:43 #14297Regular Member

Posts: 1Charli
Was this recently? Her digits same as before?
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-26 02:52 #14296Senior Member

Posts: 33I second what jw finder said
Greek is my biggest fetish by a mile, how solid is that no greek rule on the ad? I will still see her cause I love her face and bbj would be worth it but would like to know if I can expect to get the ass or not.
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 18:19 #14295Senior Member

Posts: 279Is she cool with greeK.
Originally Posted by SmackThatAss
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 17:40 #14294Senior Member

Posts: 851Bri
When Bri has her candy you can have your way with her and no is not in her vocabulary for as long as she stays awake. If she is in need of her candy well she's in and out fast. Personally it bothers me when they do that candy because anything can go wrong and then you are automatically involved. So YMMV with her and her status at the time of engagement.
Pasco Guy Looking for info on this one https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/209812472.
She was doing doubles with Desiree at one point as I can see on an old video I found on LC. What why'all think.
-
06-12-26 16:32 #14293Senior Member

Posts: 87Bri
Take it for what it is but had some good reviews on here.
Originally Posted by PascoGuy3
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/727-953-5035
-
06-12-26 12:03 #14292Senior Member

Posts: 379Same
I don't recall exactly what, but I don't recall it being anything dangerous. Just boring / unsatisfying service probably with a lot of rules. My rule of thumb is if they're hot and have good service they won't be around long, they'll be expensive, or there'll be a glut of good reviews. Lack of reviews isn't a hallmark of bad service but it can be a tell.
Originally Posted by ImASlut069
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 11:45 #14291Senior Member

Posts: 33Bri
Looking for info on this one https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/209812472.
She was doing doubles with Desiree at one point as I can see on an old video I found on LC. What why'all think?
-
06-12-26 00:11 #14290Senior Member

Posts: 2154I think she had another name.
Originally Posted by JbKicks1990
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 22:07 #14289Senior Member

Posts: 281She used to go by the name Selena. Never visited her as I never heard anything great about her and she looked kind of manly to me. The old name should help you search.
Originally Posted by JuanJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 20:15 #14288Senior Member

Posts: 307I recall heading negative feedback on her probably 2 years ago or so. Can't remember what exactly.
Originally Posted by JuanJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 17:03 #14287Senior Member

Posts: 338Samina
Has this one been discussed on here before? Searched but couldn't find anything. $.2 for QV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/209710795
Any feedback is appreciated!
JJ










Reply With Quote





