Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 1030 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 17021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16586
    Quote Originally Posted by ChazU812  [View Original Post]
    I was on adultlook and noticed they are advertising in escorts. Did something change? If anyone knows share before i try it out again. Thank you in advance.
    If you do I would like to no how it goes.

  2. #16585

    Vivenza

    Well I went to day first off I went to see lisa. And there was another girl there and she was not Chinese or Asian LOL she looked ok in the face but dam when lisa close came off dam she has a nice hot little body and she told be she is probably gone in 2 weeks and she is really fun I paid house fee 50 then 150 tip and not rushed so for the people say ther old and ugly there well I believe they didn't go or you gave them a bad vibe and got shut down LOL just go and lay on the table naked and when they clime on the table massage her calf hen work up to her ass don't rush just do it a few times and if asked you been there before just say yes then ask how is jojo doing she makes you were a glove then if you want you can pull it off and she will suck it out of you and then she spits it on a paper towel I went at 930 am I text told them I'm on my way to see lisa then when I got there no sigh on so I text them saying I was there but after I left I drove to the front and it said closed don't no why.

  3. #16584
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Spot on. They'll lie about who's available sometimes. Mia the Latina girl was only there a few weeks. Then, just these last 3 weeks a Hot "perfect 10" Latina was there with Lisa. This girl was smoking hot and actually spoke English (bilingual). She's now gone. Now there's a new Asian girl there.
    Thanks for the info. Any other places around here with Latina girls?

  4. #16583

    Four seasons spa maize road

    I was on adultlook and noticed they are advertising in escorts. Did something change? If anyone knows share before i try it out again. Thank you in advance.

  5. #16582
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing these two for awhile and decided to finally take the plunge as I haven't seen any reviews to this point.

    Very glad I did. Both are young, very attractive girls IMO. I opted for the duo hour option that was a sensual 4 handed massage. It was highly relaxing, lots of light touches and rubs throughout the massage.

    On the flip, they knew what they were doing. Both have great bodies and were fun to interact with. Slow and sensual until the release.

    More expensive than your AMPs but definitely worth it from a independent provider perspective. Which IMO has been a pretty dry well lately.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...nce-91197.html
    How much was it there's no prices on the link.

  6. #16581
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRed2  [View Original Post]
    Are the women there pretty attractive too?
    Amy is attractive, nice body. She is probably late 40's early 50's. She worked at the CW for a while. Gives a pretty good massage and she is fun when it comes to happy time. The other girl was prob 40's also, but I thought she was pretty good looking.

  7. #16580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 433

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BobRossX  [View Original Post]
    No. They're old.

    Mid 40's probably even though the one girl told me she was 35. There's no fucking way.

    They look alright for their age, but they're not smoking hot 25 year olds.
    I agree 100 percent pretty old, not granny old, LOL.

  8. #16579

    Vivenza

    Spot on. They'll lie about who's available sometimes. Mia the Latina girl was only there a few weeks. Then, just these last 3 weeks a Hot "perfect 10" Latina was there with Lisa. This girl was smoking hot and actually spoke English (bilingual). She's now gone. Now there's a new Asian girl there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobRossX  [View Original Post]
    More like a spa.

    No photos.

    That was Mia. I wouldn't call her thick. She just had DD's and a phat ass which made her look that way with clothes on. Waist was tiny. Tits were legendary.

    Typical asians. They lie. Wouldn't trust whatever they tell you.

    For example, I asked if Mia was available and they said yes even though I knew Mia no longer worked there.

    So if you try and book a specific girl at a specific time, don't get your hopes up when you show up and they say "she busy".

  9. #16578
    Quote Originally Posted by BobRossX  [View Original Post]
    More like a spa.

    No photos.

    That was Mia. I wouldn't call her thick. She just had DD's and a phat ass which made her look that way with clothes on. Waist was tiny. Tits were legendary.

    Typical asians. They lie. Wouldn't trust whatever they tell you.

    For example, I asked if Mia was available and they said yes even though I knew Mia no longer worked there.

    So if you try and book a specific girl at a specific time, don't get your hopes up when you show up and they say "she busy".
    LOL did you try lisa and you go when jojo was there.

  10. #16577
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRed2  [View Original Post]
    Are the women there pretty attractive too?
    No. They're old.

    Mid 40's probably even though the one girl told me she was 35. There's no fucking way.

    They look alright for their age, but they're not smoking hot 25 year olds.

  11. #16576
    Quote Originally Posted by Tireddodger  [View Original Post]
    Is vivenza operating like a spa or like an agency? Can you book time with a specific girl? Will they send photos? I know there was mention of a thick hispanic woman but not sure if she's moved on or what.
    More like a spa.

    No photos.

    That was Mia. I wouldn't call her thick. She just had DD's and a phat ass which made her look that way with clothes on. Waist was tiny. Tits were legendary.

    Typical asians. They lie. Wouldn't trust whatever they tell you.

    For example, I asked if Mia was available and they said yes even though I knew Mia no longer worked there.

    So if you try and book a specific girl at a specific time, don't get your hopes up when you show up and they say "she busy".

  12. #16575

    Bi's

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobsyouru  [View Original Post]
    Went to Bi's for the first time. Received a real massage -- like my back and shoulders came out of this feeling better. After an above average HE, had delightful scalp and hands and arms rub to finish out the hour.

    Have had several experiences where a few minutes of half-hearted massage were followed by an HE and a rush out the door. This was the opposite.
    Are the women there pretty attractive too?

  13. #16574

    Camila & Gigi

    I've been eyeing these two for awhile and decided to finally take the plunge as I haven't seen any reviews to this point.

    Very glad I did. Both are young, very attractive girls IMO. I opted for the duo hour option that was a sensual 4 handed massage. It was highly relaxing, lots of light touches and rubs throughout the massage.

    On the flip, they knew what they were doing. Both have great bodies and were fun to interact with. Slow and sensual until the release.

    More expensive than your AMPs but definitely worth it from a independent provider perspective. Which IMO has been a pretty dry well lately.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...nce-91197.html

  14. #16573
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookingZZZ  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the New Asian girl at Vivenza? From what I understand she's good, and younger than the current Lisa. Any insights appreciated. Reply here or DM is fine. Many thanks.
    Is vivenza operating like a spa or like an agency? Can you book time with a specific girl? Will they send photos? I know there was mention of a thick hispanic woman but not sure if she's moved on or what.

  15. #16572

    Bi's -- great massage

    Went to Bi's for the first time. Received a real massage -- like my back and shoulders came out of this feeling better. After an above average HE, had delightful scalp and hands and arms rub to finish out the hour.

    Have had several experiences where a few minutes of half-hearted massage were followed by an HE and a rush out the door. This was the opposite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape