Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 25694
-
06-12-26 22:01 #25259Senior Member

Posts: 116Check out the other pics
I just looked at the ad and the other pics (click the more pics at the bottom of the page) Scroll all the way down. She may be legit, but I don't think the ad is. Also, I do not think she is pregnant, it is possible, but I would pass.
Originally Posted by Ohbio
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 21:50 #25258Regular Member

Posts: 12Hi, sorry, I CnP'd the link as is from an iPhone note, maybe the forum or note breaks it up.
Originally Posted by FishIsYummy
[View Original Post]
Thanks all for any feedback.
-
06-12-26 16:08 #25257Senior Member

Posts: 25Yes
Yep that's her.
Originally Posted by CrazySteve45
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 15:56 #25256Senior Member

Posts: 170Cait
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/889141974376
Originally Posted by UllNeverSeeme
[View Original Post]
Was it this girl that you saw?
-
06-12-26 14:51 #25255Banned Member

Posts: 489Might Want to Reconsider
You might want to reconsider Britt. Go back and read post #25124 that was posted about her in May. I think you'll change your mind after reading.
Originally Posted by HornyLeo
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 09:07 #25254Senior Member

Posts: 152Naturally uninhibited take 2 and she did rock it
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/382946808284
In a pinch, saw her again. Previous visits were average but she's very friendly. Has the best boobs for my liking. This time not sure if she was horny from her previous appointment or god of sex gave me some blessings but she let me do anything I wanted. Last time when I spanked her fat ass she didn't like it. So I spanked very gently to my surprise she said that's the best you got. I didn't need a second invitation. I went like a drunken carpenter in kitty and stinky till I came in her mouth which she gladly swallowed. I'm still shaking after two hours.
-
06-12-26 00:52 #25253Senior Member

Posts: 25Not her Catch me While you can
The girl who showed up was not the girl in the photos at all.
Originally Posted by MrOscar
[View Original Post]
It wasn't bad experience, but the photos are not her at all.
Tattoos did not match.
-
06-11-26 21:00 #25252Senior Member

Posts: 152Britt is back from the retirement
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/348551594105
I wish she was reliable and had better communications. A very sexy spinner, a true GFE I received from her but very unreliable and has ghosted me many times on scheduled appointments. I'm still going to give her a shot. Love that soft mouth for my rooster.
-
06-11-26 20:57 #25251Senior Member

Posts: 152Nina
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/937832582953
Has anyone seen her? She looks very promising but she asks for a picture which I'm not too keen of. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you.
-
06-11-26 15:56 #25250Senior Member

Posts: 28Kat
Got the chance to get out. Saw this one as she wasn't too far. She's a very nice lady. She's also very good at taking pictures. Titty's were great, cat was tight. BJ game was left with more to be desired. She's got a nice spare tire around the midsection. Didn't ask about DATY, didn't like roaming finger work I can say that. A good experience, but I won't repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/575588605734
Thebrick.
-
06-11-26 13:30 #25249Senior Member

Posts: 211Really? Stephanie?
I was like, "hey this ain't bad." then I saw you linked Stephanie. She's been around a long time and I've never seen anything but really bad reports about her. If you've had anything better than a horrible time with her I'd like to know when it was and if it was in this time continuum. Cause that's crazy talk! Unless something has changed.
Originally Posted by MikeBr2021
[View Original Post]
To give credit where it's due, I have had some good times with P. She puts in the effort every time I see her. So I'll give you that one. (In fact I've been trying to see her again recently, but she's having issues nailing down an incall from what I've been told.
-
06-11-26 12:49 #25248Banned Member

Posts: 489Heads Up
Airshow weekend fellas, watch out for stings, and don't overpay for box. Our Dayton trolls will be jacking up their donations. Be Safe!
-
06-11-26 11:06 #25247Senior Member

Posts: 25Been reviewed before
She was active a few years ago, you can find her under Sarah or Sarrah.
Originally Posted by HopaLongHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 09:29 #25246Senior Member

Posts: 49Lauren
I tried to DM you, but your inbox is full. Can you send me her digits if still available.
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 07:39 #25245Senior Member

Posts: 123Sexi Jesi, Tiny, SexiLexi, Steph, P
I've seen these providers in the past. They're legit and got the job done.
SexiJesi. Saw her at a notel on miller ln about 2 months ago. BBBJ, covered FS. Nice view from behind. Room was a mess. She's proud of having a million views on pornhub.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/982558120602
Tiny- met her about a year ago when she was UTR. Not a clock watcher and allowed CIP back then.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/353408362875
SexiLexi- met her a few times. Tight and wet. CFS. Gave her a ride to move from one hotel to another.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/033450408189
Stephanie. Always freshly showered. BBW. Everything covered.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/066584544880
P- not a clock watcher. BBBJ. CFS.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/507838359028









Reply With Quote




