Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 18672
-
06-12-26 09:42 #17922Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Red 8 is for cock massage, not back massage.
I would not go to Red 8 for a regular massage. 90% of AMPs discussed on this thread are here to massage your cock, not your back or arms. Most of the girls working at spots like Big 3 don't enjoy giving legit massages, they are here to fuck and make money. If you show up asking for a legit massage, even though they will still massage you, it's not really what they are looking to do, and most of the time neither of you really will end up with the experience you are looking for.
Originally Posted by Stud26
[View Original Post]
There's a very good legit massage place called Imperial Foot Spa on 20XX Dobson Road if you're looking for a real massage with no extras. Ask for their 1 hour Thai massage special, 70 HF + 20 tip = 90 all in for the hour. That's my go to place if I want an actual CMT licensed person doing bodywork on me.
The current lineup at Red 8 has 3 girls.
1. Zoey (spinner with a nice slender body, big MM D's, offers BBFS for extra).
2. Lola (blonde, thicker gal with some curves, also nice MM D's, offers Greek (anal/backdoor) for extra).
3. Emma (haven't tried her personally yet but PowerZ approves of her so she's also likely a safe pick, also offers BBFS for extra).
You can't really go wrong with any of the girls above, just kinda depends on what you are in the mood for.
BBBJ / CFS / DFK / GFE are all standard menu options and you can expect it from any girls in the Big 3 (Red 8, Infinity, Lucky). Expect all in damage to be ~200 for half hour, and ~250 for 1 hour.
BBFS / Greek upcharge is typically 100 extra for each.
Cloud Massage is a newer option that has popped up in Mesa, (you may have seen a report or two recently about them, haha). Current lineup is Sakura and Kelly and they are both very talented.
-
06-12-26 08:56 #17921Regular Member

Posts: 12That place is for sure a UTR that gets great talent (of course like "all" places depending on the month). Unfortunately although she did look pretty good (not as good as Yuki). I did not get a good vibe from Tina so I a passed. (way too many other UTR spots). Not sure if you have noticed but there is another one just west of 67th on the same side of the road tucked in a small strip mall that also gets very good talent. Very little traffic.
Originally Posted by EastsideJack
[View Original Post]
However. I still say you all are sleeping on Yuki at Flamingo (Glndle /51st) Her body is incredible and her skin / ass feels unbelievable. I am not usually a repeat but with her. I will be before she leaves. Sorry I am not a story teller. I let others do that. Just don't wait too long and miss out. That is all I am saying. Standard no rush 1/2. 4/6. 2 tot.
-
06-12-26 01:07 #17920Regular Member

Posts: 24Thank you for sharing! I used to go there often after COVID with Gabbi. She had reasonable prices and provided excellent service. Could you give me a bit more detail about Michelle in terms of her appearance and size, etc.? I'm eager to drop by soon and see how it goes. Thanks!
Originally Posted by DaveMan69
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 00:02 #17919Senior Member

Posts: 61TJ a Shell of Itself and AMPs in Town Are Not That Bad
I mean so far the service I've gotten here at AMPs are polar opposite. I've had WAY better service here, more passionate GFE, than TJ. TJ, especially Zona Norte is a shell of its self. I go there every 3 or so months due to family & proximity and IMO its overpriced and bad service. Now TJ pre-Covid when Adelitas was still working 2016-19 now that was amazing and others have chimed in that Chicago Club back in 2000's and 90's was way better.
Originally Posted by QuickLove
[View Original Post]
Again, let's make due with what we have. This is a thread for Phoenix AMPs and likewise overall a PHX / AZ section. TJ is great but a shadow of itself.
TJ is alright, but for me is not worth it, and I speak fluent / native Spanish.
Now Medellin, Colombia and ESPECIALLY São Paulo, Brazil wow. Just wow. SP CLEARS TJ. Them Brasileiras model like girls at ANY club and usually $50-200 bucks and THE most passionate time ever, and I don't even speak Portuguese!
Just my 2 Cents.
-
06-11-26 21:13 #17918Regular Member

Posts: 11Virgin for asm
I live near Red 8, but I've never been to a massage place before. How does it work? What's the typical cost for a regular massage ("front door" and what's meant by "back door" services? Also, is there a way to see which massage therapists or girls are working at Red 8 before I go?
-
06-11-26 20:33 #17917Senior Member

Posts: 56This Cloud Massage in Mesa, on Lindsey?
Originally Posted by JacLuvSpas
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 18:25 #17916Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Any girls at Infinity with BBFS / Greek available?
Originally Posted by Garrapata
[View Original Post]
I am also looking for some west side ladies with some extras on their menu. I don't really care about Angela's English skills, but do you know if she speaks Greek?
Originally Posted by HeartSnatcher
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 18:25 #17915Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 18I've got her scheduled for a two hour session in the morning. She was modeling some stuff on the phone with me earlier to see what I wanted her to be wearing tomorrow and I went with black stockings with black thong and high heels nothing up top. She's such a tease! Sakura saw me on the phone and recognize me and lifted up her shirt and pull down the front of her pants. Wondering if Kelly has a boyfriend? I think I'm addicted.
Originally Posted by DeltaPilot
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 18:17 #17914Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Money is the world's greatest aphrodisiac.
Money is the world's greatest aphrodisiac.
Originally Posted by CapChlamydia
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 18:16 #17913Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Those are rookie numbers. You got to pump those numbers up!
Six hands?
Originally Posted by Lowbatteryboi
[View Original Post]
The sign out front literally says Red 8.
Respect the brand.
-
06-11-26 18:13 #17912Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42The West has infinitely many choices.
On the west side of down, there are infinitely many options if you do a bit of reading on the first 2 pages or so. You'll likely get very lucky with any of these angels, it will almost feel like a dream come true.
Originally Posted by Thiccthighsave
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 15:33 #17911Banned Member

Posts: 5Cloud Spa
Had a great time with Kelly from Cloud Spa. She's as everyone described. I would even describe her as a 10/10 but that's my opinion. She greeted me with a smile grabbed my hand and took me to the room. She was wearing black yoga pants and a white t shirt. She looked amazing with her clothes on. I'm not going to go into a long review pretty much saying what everyone else has said. What I can tell you is her body is amazing, her tits are amazing, her ass is amazing and pussy is tight. She really gets into it and enjoys it. Her service will have you wishing you brought more money because you will want more. Kelly is a Rockstar!
-
06-11-26 15:20 #17910Regular Member

Posts: 13BBFS in the West Valley?
I see we've got a couple BBFS options in the east valley but what about west valley? Anybody got any leads they can share?
I had one reliable BBFS provider (no upcharge even!) but mamasan says she's not there anymore.
You can DM if you want, thanks in advance!
-
06-11-26 15:02 #17909Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Oh! That's the Kelly from Orlando
I did not know that that was the Kelly that I saw, but after remembering some of the reviews I read in Orlando before and now that I've met with her I can see why she's liked by all. I wonder if this is the Kelly that has the nickname Baby face Kelly? There's two girls in Orlando that I have had on my list to visit. One is Baby Face Kelly because that name makes you want to see her just to see what she looks like, and she is gorgeous! And always interested in seeing Tiffany because of her famous position called the" Tiffany position" basically where the girl lays on the bed on her back and hangs her head off the end of the table while you dip your stick in her mouth and face fuck her from above. You can really go deep like this and have complete control.
Originally Posted by IronFalcon3
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info man, you made my day and now I have a conversation starter is I ever see her again.
-
06-11-26 14:30 #17908Regular Member

Posts: 10Can you DM me the address? I cannot find it.
Originally Posted by GeminiMan10
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





