Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 18663
-
06-11-26 14:30 #17898Regular Member

Posts: 10Can you DM me the address? I cannot find it.
Originally Posted by GeminiMan10
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 14:28 #17897Regular Member

Posts: 33Anything on the West side?
I need to drive over half an hour to get to some of the busy shops in town. I really need something that is nearby. Any leads will be appreciated.
-
06-11-26 14:20 #17896Senior Member

Posts: 38You get FS for 50 in Mexico. Hell, I heard people got QV from homeless population that charge virtually nothing. YMMV.
Originally Posted by QuickLove
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 14:12 #17895Banned Member

Posts: 13Sunny Spa is new, but Maggi isn't naive.
Now I understand why Maggi was really skillful with her tongue and all sorts of sex positions. She was really a seasoned veteran. The quality of the service really speaks for herself.
Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 14:08 #17894Banned Member

Posts: 8I don't disagree at all after trying out some escorts in Mexico. 100 bucks can make them do a lot of things.
Originally Posted by QuickLove
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 14:05 #17893Banned Member

Posts: 39Anyone tried six hands at Red8?
Of course there is more. I wonder if anyone tried six hands at Red 8. I could have done it if I were a few years younger.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 13:57 #17892Regular Member

Posts: 1P2P? How?
I thought tableshower cannot be set up in Mesa. How did you get P2P?
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 13:41 #17891Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Adding Angela at Infinity to the To-Do List.
Thanks for the tip on Angela. Will definitely need to check her out! Too many good options in the valley this month, and not enough time...
Originally Posted by HeartSnatcher
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 13:39 #17890Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Yet Another Guy Wonders Why He Waited So Long.
Great review! Glad you finally decided to stop lurking and join the action! Dream is the best. Dream really does make you feel like a million bucks. A session with her is like hitting the jackpot at the slot machines.
I'm glad you had such a great time with her.
Looking forward to hearing more of your AMP adventures! Something tells me this won't be your last visit.
Originally Posted by DatyO
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 13:28 #17889Senior Member

Posts: 57Sakura at Cloud Massage
Heard some good things about this place and finally decided to swing through. Got matched with Sakura up front.
Mid 20's, short, curvy in a way that hits right. Thick ass, real D cups, soft features. Long hair down past her shoulders. Came out with a quiet smile with that gentle vibe stuck around but flipped into flirty once we got in the room.
Started slow. LFK came in early, soft and unhurried, working from the neck up. Spent a solid stretch just on the teasing, grinding lightly, dragging those tits across me. Climbed into 69 and the BBBJ was on the wetter side, good rhythm, no robotic up and down pattern. She switches between deep and shallow work and uses her hand when her mouth pulls off. CFS started with her on top, slow ride that picked up once she got comfortable. Watching everything move with her on top was great. Flipped her to mish to finish. Cleaned me up and chatted and flirted a bit and helped me get dressed.
-
06-11-26 12:01 #17888Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Kelly comes highly recommended as does Sakura
Delta glad you had a good time. Sounds like you had quite the time. She's really up for anything and eager to please.
Originally Posted by DeltaPilot
[View Original Post]
Like I've said on here she came highly recommended to me from mongers from Florida and California and I highly recommend her as well.
-
06-11-26 09:32 #17887Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 18Just got some news!
After speaking with the boss lady this morning to see where these girls will be moving around next month because I was trying to see if we can keep Kelly here for another month. Boss lady informed me that the girl Sakura that we have all been having fun with is actually a very popular superstar from the Orlando area that goes by a different name. They don't like when we blast their names online like this, but for anyone that keeps up with Orlando side, this is the famous Abby. Kelly has also worked in Orlando for many years and needs no introduction. It's funny because I used to read about Kelly when looking on the Orlando side and had no idea that I was banging that Kelly. Kelly has dominated the board in Orlando for years and has now taken over in Phoenix, but I just hope they keep her here for a little while.
Originally Posted by LuvBoom
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 09:17 #17886Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174There's just something special about Eva.
+1. Eva is just one of those girls that I can't get out of my head. There's just something special about her that lingers with you even after you've left the spa...
Originally Posted by MassageIsLife
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 02:27 #17885Regular Member

Posts: 23I've gone to a few so far, and they all seem very transactional and almost like paint by numbers. Very mechanical, no real connection. Just get down to business with no time to get in the mood really, the initial massage is ok. I normally take an annual Tijuana trip and unless you've experienced that or any of the countries that have a striving sex industry you are really missing out. After experiencing Tijuana its hard for me to spend my money on the massage parlors or even strip club / escorts.
I'm including some pics of my recent trip to Tijuana. So you see the quality available to you. The average girl is between $120 to $150. The main spot is called the Hong Kong club. Its like if Costco started a whorehouse / strip club business. Wall to wall girls everywhere. You can pick any girl and take them uo right away or you can have a few drinks to see if there is a sexually connection or to feel her out to see if she's freaky or not.
-
06-11-26 02:27 #17884Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 2Jessica Oasis Spa 51st and Northern
I decided to stop in at Oasis Spa. I was greeted by Jessica. They had two girls working and I chose Jessica. She looked naturally pretty and had on a sexy dress showing off her beautiful breasts. She took me to the room and had me undress. She started off with a decent massage not too hard or too soft. She spend a lot of the time on my back and shoulders. When she started the teasing she spent a lot of time teasing the boys. I lifted up my hips so she could reach under and stroke me a little bit. She told me I was very big. Not sure about that. On the flip we negotiated and I gave her the tip. She grabbed the pillow had me lay down and started kissing me while jerking me off. She then went down and started giving me a blowjob for a couple minutes and I told her I wanted to 69. We were both doing are thing and I didn't even notice she had put the condom on. She turned around and started riding me like crazy. It always amazes me how they can do that for so long. We pretty much did just about every position. This girl definitely likes to fuck and can take a pounding. I had her finish with a BBBJCIM. She made sure to keep sucking until I was dry. She cleaned me up and gave me a water and a kiss. I will be back to see her and would recommend her.












Reply With Quote





