Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 18685
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17905
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaPilot  [View Original Post]
    I did not know that that was the Kelly that I saw, but after remembering some of the reviews I read in Orlando before and now that I've met with her I can see why she's liked by all. I wonder if this is the Kelly that has the nickname Baby face Kelly? There's two girls in Orlando that I have had on my list to visit. One is Baby Face Kelly because that name makes you want to see her just to see what she looks like, and she is gorgeous! And always interested in seeing Tiffany because of her famous position called the" Tiffany position" basically where the girl lays on the bed on her back and hangs her head off the end of the table while you dip your stick in her mouth and face fuck her from above. You can really go deep like this and have complete control.

    Thanks for the info man, you made my day and now I have a conversation starter is I ever see her again.
    I've got her scheduled for a two hour session in the morning. She was modeling some stuff on the phone with me earlier to see what I wanted her to be wearing tomorrow and I went with black stockings with black thong and high heels nothing up top. She's such a tease! Sakura saw me on the phone and recognize me and lifted up her shirt and pull down the front of her pants. Wondering if Kelly has a boyfriend? I think I'm addicted.

  2. #17904
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Money is the world's greatest aphrodisiac.

    Quote Originally Posted by CapChlamydia  [View Original Post]
    I don't disagree at all after trying out some escorts in Mexico. 100 bucks can make them do a lot of things.
    Money is the world's greatest aphrodisiac.

  3. #17903
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Those are rookie numbers. You got to pump those numbers up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowbatteryboi  [View Original Post]
    Of course there is more. I wonder if anyone tried six hands at Red 8. I could have done it if I were a few years younger.
    Six hands?

    The sign out front literally says Red 8.

    Respect the brand.

  4. #17902
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    The West has infinitely many choices.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thiccthighsave  [View Original Post]
    Anything on the West side? I need to drive over half an hour to get to some of the busy shops in town. I really need something that is nearby. Any leads will be appreciated.
    On the west side of down, there are infinitely many options if you do a bit of reading on the first 2 pages or so. You'll likely get very lucky with any of these angels, it will almost feel like a dream come true.

  5. #17901

    Cloud Spa

    Had a great time with Kelly from Cloud Spa. She's as everyone described. I would even describe her as a 10/10 but that's my opinion. She greeted me with a smile grabbed my hand and took me to the room. She was wearing black yoga pants and a white t shirt. She looked amazing with her clothes on. I'm not going to go into a long review pretty much saying what everyone else has said. What I can tell you is her body is amazing, her tits are amazing, her ass is amazing and pussy is tight. She really gets into it and enjoys it. Her service will have you wishing you brought more money because you will want more. Kelly is a Rockstar!

  6. #17900

    BBFS in the West Valley?

    I see we've got a couple BBFS options in the east valley but what about west valley? Anybody got any leads they can share?

    I had one reliable BBFS provider (no upcharge even!) but mamasan says she's not there anymore.

    You can DM if you want, thanks in advance!

  7. #17899
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    Oh! That's the Kelly from Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFalcon3  [View Original Post]
    After speaking with the boss lady this morning to see where these girls will be moving around next month because I was trying to see if we can keep Kelly here for another month. Boss lady informed me that the girl Sakura that we have all been having fun with is actually a very popular superstar from the Orlando area that goes by a different name. They don't like when we blast their names online like this, but for anyone that keeps up with Orlando side, this is the famous Abby. Kelly has also worked in Orlando for many years and needs no introduction. It's funny because I used to read about Kelly when looking on the Orlando side and had no idea that I was banging that Kelly. Kelly has dominated the board in Orlando for years and has now taken over in Phoenix, but I just hope they keep her here for a little while.
    I did not know that that was the Kelly that I saw, but after remembering some of the reviews I read in Orlando before and now that I've met with her I can see why she's liked by all. I wonder if this is the Kelly that has the nickname Baby face Kelly? There's two girls in Orlando that I have had on my list to visit. One is Baby Face Kelly because that name makes you want to see her just to see what she looks like, and she is gorgeous! And always interested in seeing Tiffany because of her famous position called the" Tiffany position" basically where the girl lays on the bed on her back and hangs her head off the end of the table while you dip your stick in her mouth and face fuck her from above. You can really go deep like this and have complete control.

    Thanks for the info man, you made my day and now I have a conversation starter is I ever see her again.

  8. #17898
    Quote Originally Posted by GeminiMan10  [View Original Post]
    One of my spa girl ATF's from when she worked at the Big 6 is back in town. The beautiful, sweet Yumi! It's been a couple years since she's been here and is visiting from NYC. Unfortunately she's working at a very slow AMP. Sasa in Sun City. If you want a beautiful girl, with great service and a sweet attitude in a non-busy AMP go give her some business. Its worth the drive! Stats: 5'2", beautiful C Naturals, small, but shapely ass, slim, but curvy and outstanding service!
    Can you DM me the address? I cannot find it.

  9. #17897

    Anything on the West side?

    I need to drive over half an hour to get to some of the busy shops in town. I really need something that is nearby. Any leads will be appreciated.

  10. #17896
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickLove  [View Original Post]
    I've gone to a few so far, and they all seem very transactional and almost like paint by numbers. Very mechanical, no real connection. Just get down to business with no time to get in the mood really, the initial massage is ok. I normally take an annual Tijuana trip and unless you've experienced that or any of the countries that have a striving sex industry you are really missing out. After experiencing Tijuana its hard for me to spend my money on the massage parlors or even strip club / escorts.

    I'm including some pics of my recent trip to Tijuana. So you see the quality available to you. The average girl is between $120 to $150. The main spot is called the Hong Kong club. Its like if Costco started a whorehouse / strip club business. Wall to wall girls everywhere. You can pick any girl and take them uo right away or you can have a few drinks to see if there is a sexually connection or to feel her out to see if she's freaky or not.
    You get FS for 50 in Mexico. Hell, I heard people got QV from homeless population that charge virtually nothing. YMMV.

  11. #17895

    Sunny Spa is new, but Maggi isn't naive.

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiCumductor6  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering where she is. Her energy, tongue skills, and endless squirts are really what made her special.

    I need to see her before the place gets too crowded!
    Now I understand why Maggi was really skillful with her tongue and all sorts of sex positions. She was really a seasoned veteran. The quality of the service really speaks for herself.

  12. #17894
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickLove  [View Original Post]
    I've gone to a few so far, and they all seem very transactional and almost like paint by numbers. Very mechanical, no real connection. Just get down to business with no time to get in the mood really, the initial massage is ok. I normally take an annual Tijuana trip and unless you've experienced that or any of the countries that have a striving sex industry you are really missing out. After experiencing Tijuana its hard for me to spend my money on the massage parlors or even strip club / escorts.

    I'm including some pics of my recent trip to Tijuana. So you see the quality available to you. The average girl is between $120 to $150. The main spot is called the Hong Kong club. Its like if Costco started a whorehouse / strip club business. Wall to wall girls everywhere. You can pick any girl and take them uo right away or you can have a few drinks to see if there is a sexually connection or to feel her out to see if she's freaky or not.
    I don't disagree at all after trying out some escorts in Mexico. 100 bucks can make them do a lot of things.

  13. #17893

    Anyone tried six hands at Red8?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    Hell yeah! Great review. Glad you got to see the new Red 8 girls! Zoey was a blast for sure.

    Hot girls for hot sex in hot weather. Cover optional. What more do we need?
    Of course there is more. I wonder if anyone tried six hands at Red 8. I could have done it if I were a few years younger.

  14. #17892

    P2P? How?

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    Zoey is a tiny thing with a nice tight body and enhanced tits.

    I reached out to her because of other reports.

    Met at the appointed time and started with a shower to rinse off. She was immediately on her knees and I was in her mouth. A little more foreplay then back to the room.

    Started with a massage. She climbed on top and was cracking my back with her knees. I enjoyed this part. The she started with some teasing and I flipped over. BBBJ was very nice and led to some daty. She is clean shaven and very tight and fresh. We did some p2 p for more teasing before sounding in. She's very smooth and tight. We went through the normal positions before I pulled out to finish with a BBBJCIM.

    I recommend..
    I thought tableshower cannot be set up in Mesa. How did you get P2P?

  15. #17891
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Adding Angela at Infinity to the To-Do List.

    Thanks for the tip on Angela. Will definitely need to check her out! Too many good options in the valley this month, and not enough time...

    Quote Originally Posted by HeartSnatcher  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to finally see what all the Eva hype was about after reading so many strong reviews lately, so I stopped by Infinity yesterday hoping to catch some time with her.

    Unfortunately she was already occupied, which honestly seems to be a recurring theme these days.

    Rather than wait around, I ended up seeing Angela instead.

    Angela's not really the type of girl that jumps off the page when you're going off of first impressions. She's not a Leah. She's not an Isabella. But honestly, Angela is one of those girls that probably doesn't get enough credit because guys spend all their time chasing the headliners.

    After an hour with her, I kind of understood her unique appeal.

    She was just fun.

    That's probably the simplest way to put it.

    As for Eva, I missed my chance this trip. Looks like I'll have to stop back and see what all you degenerates have been talking about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape