Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 13354
-
06-14-26 23:38 #13144Senior Member

Posts: 30$$$ at CB
Can you tell me (DM is fine if you don't want to put it in the forum) the typical funding amounts for L1, L2 (bare and / or covered) and FS at Cherry Blossom? Most of my experience has been in St Pete or Sarasota, and I'm assuming those locales would be more expensive than Ruskin. Don't want to blow up the market by overpaying, if I can get free to go see Amanda.
Originally Posted by TBMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 22:11 #13143Senior Member

Posts: 139Can someone give me the contact for this place?? I'd love to get it and am going to be over that way a couple times this week.
Originally Posted by GatoRay86
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance!
-
06-14-26 16:35 #13142Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10Kimmy
Happy thank you, I always read but don't usually write reviews but wanted to thank you for all your helpful info always. Saw Kimmy and I name dropped you and she smiled and said "I know him".
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
I made a visit to 301 and that's so nice to have something a little different in town. Nice Apartment.
-
06-14-26 16:17 #13141Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I was afraid of this!
I knew once I gave all of why'all filthy perverts the information that they were going to be booked up. I've enjoyed them the past two years anytime I want, but it looks like I'm going to have to fight for my spot now. LOL.
Originally Posted by GatoRay86
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-26 15:53 #13140Regular Member

Posts: 12Smile
Went to smile on diffrent days saw Nancy and may a few times. I don't like tuma, but they are both good providers. I prefer Nancy. May seemed like she was rushing me after table shower.
-
06-14-26 14:31 #13139Senior Member

Posts: 87301
There is a new set of Latinas this week. I tried to schedule something but got told they are booked for hours today!
Report back on how they are.
I might try to check in on them tomorrow.
-
06-14-26 13:48 #13138Senior Member

Posts: 65Finally A Spinner at Cherry Blossom
I've been going to RA / CB for years and can remember maybe two other times they've had a legit, under 40 yo spinner working. Did a random drop by Friday and was shocked to see 'Amanda' come around the corner as I walked in. 5'4 110 ,cute, nice ass, A+ bitties, looks late 20's (which means probably 40, LOL).
Massage was ok, free roaming no issue though minimal teasing. On the flip, reached for her shirt, she immediately pulled it up. Did same with shorts, great ass. Sje grabbed junior, I pointed to her mouth, CBJ, thankfully I was prepared. Grade A performance, will absolutely follow up soon to see if full menu is available (came in with L2 funds).
Run, don't walk, she's definitely a unicorn in south county and who knows how long she'll be around.
-
06-13-26 18:32 #13137Senior Member

Posts: 44Sunshine
Visiting area area for the week. Anyone been to Sunshine in Riverview lately? Or others close to Riverview? Can send pm if you prefer. Thanks!
-
06-13-26 01:39 #13136Senior Member

Posts: 87301 Latinas
Getting the number for the 301 Latinas agency is slowly becoming my white whale. Just waiting on time to pass so I too can be a senior member and get this elusive number. Should anyone care to share prior to my elevation, please feel free to message me. Rest assured the secrecy to this number will remain intact with me.
Originally Posted by GatoRay86
[View Original Post]
Thanks from Captain Ahab (please someone get my Moby Dick references).
-
06-12-26 17:08 #13135Senior Member

Posts: 63She'll be there only this week, she's cool but I speak Spanish.
Originally Posted by GatoRay86
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-26 14:56 #13134Senior Member

Posts: 87301 Latinas
For any seniors that have the info. Has anyone seen the new girl? I received a picture of her today! Light skin blonde hottie! Any info on how she is!
-
06-12-26 01:18 #13133Regular Member

Posts: 13There's a hot little Korean, Lele there, should be around for another month.
Originally Posted by Tampaguy37
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 15:54 #13132Senior Member

Posts: 87Thanks
Thanks, appreciate the info. If I check it out, I'll update with any new info.
Originally Posted by TremontTeddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 14:06 #13131Regular Member

Posts: 17"With" intel?
Any specific on the physical characteristics on any of the ladies at With? Drove by it a few days ago, and it appears to be pretty close to where I'll be for the next few weeks and would be interested in not driving over to Smile.
Originally Posted by Jbblack504
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance!
-
06-11-26 13:44 #13130Senior Member

Posts: 423Kings
I heard she reads the forums too. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jbblack504
[View Original Post]
Place could be a goldmine. Not in city limits.











Reply With Quote






