Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1182
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by Parlorhopper  [View Original Post]
    I had a car date with her a few months ago, she's a big ol girl. Like 6 ft 250-300 lbs. If you're going to do a car date, you better have a truck with a flip up console. As far as service nothing to write home about. Start and stop BJ and then had to help her finish her job. Unless I absolutely just had to I wouldn't repeat.
    I appreciate the info. When I've tried it seems like she's got a "manager" who screens calls. Between that and your experience, I think I will pass.

  2. #1151

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Muadib  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She's in jeff city, Allie is her name I think. Tried to meet a few times, unsuccessfully.

    Thinking of trying again. Love to know if it's not worth the hassle.
    I had a car date with her a few months ago, she's a big ol girl. Like 6 ft 250-300 lbs. If you're going to do a car date, you better have a truck with a flip up console. As far as service nothing to write home about. Start and stop BJ and then had to help her finish her job. Unless I absolutely just had to I wouldn't repeat.

  3. #1150

    Planning on it

    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    Go check her out and let us know.
    I won't be available to check her out until Friday, I will provide a update.

  4. #1149

    Hotel Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Parlorhopper  [View Original Post]
    Got a message with a picture of the new girl who's supposed to be in town today at 5 PM, looks good with big naturals. 205 listing.
    Go check her out and let us know.

  5. #1148

    Voluptuous 29 year old

    Anyone seen her? She's in jeff city, Allie is her name I think. Tried to meet a few times, unsuccessfully.

    Thinking of trying again. Love to know if it's not worth the hassle.

  6. #1147

    New Asian rose

    Got a message with a picture of the new girl who's supposed to be in town today at 5 PM, looks good with big naturals. 205 listing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f0d129465ffd572024ee8bf565184433.jpg‎  

  7. #1146
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...n/515754789475

    Has anyone seen her? Any info would be appreciated.
    Yes, Joe reviewed her in post #1092.

  8. #1145

    Endless options

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...n/515754789475

    Has anyone seen her? Any info would be appreciated.

  9. #1144

    Hotel asian

    Do we currently have one and has anyone met her yet?

  10. #1143
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    Actually it might be worse! I found the post 2 pages back. She was asking 250 for a QV!
    That ain't happening. I can get 2 of my regulars for an hour, separately, for that.

  11. #1142
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    Didn't someone say she had GPS? Like $400 minimum?
    Actually it might be worse! I found the post 2 pages back. She was asking 250 for a QV!

  12. #1141
    Quote Originally Posted by PateoFurniture  [View Original Post]
    Or at least that's what she went by in a 2 girl ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...e/398732647100

    Anyone got any info?
    Didn't someone say she had GPS? Like $400 minimum?

  13. #1140

    Melissa

    Or at least that's what she went by in a 2 girl ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...e/398732647100

    Anyone got any info?

  14. #1139

    London / Lily

    She had been posting as Lily, today it's London. Makes me think she is not legit. Anyone have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...d/299339467552

  15. #1138

    Fancy Nancy?

    Anybody seen her? Says she is based out of Columbia. Coming to Louisville soon. Can't find anything on her. With all the scammers on Tryst these days you can't be too careful.

    https://tryst.link/escort/fancynancy

    Thanks,

    V.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape