Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 2505 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 37575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36930

    Best natural breasts

    Who wiukd yiu say has the best natural breasts at an AMP in the metro area and will let you play with them? Can be for size, shape, ripples or all of the above.

  2. #36929

    Jenn Commerce

    Visited her this week. 200 for Nuru. I have tried Nuru at multiple places but this is unique and closer to actual Nuru. But that's all the good. She looks decent but nothing to brag about. She must be in high 40's at least. The nuru sheet was on the hard wood floor and it was little uncomfortable. May be ok for one time experience. Otherwise won't repeat. Season ended in 45 minutes including shower after the massage though I paid for an hour.

  3. #36928
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizzler747  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to May Breeze Spa? Is any extras offered?
    If talking the one on Plymouth, I humored trying it, but the pics and reviews on Google make me think its legit and I would rather spend my cash somewhere guaranteed. Would love to hear if anyone has a good experience there though.

  4. #36927

    Jenn Commerce

    Quote Originally Posted by Slik9976  [View Original Post]
    My experience was also a HJ, and it was pretty mediocre 😕 she does look good though.
    After all of the hype, I gave her a shot (or load I guess LOL). She is just a L1 SP with what I feel isn't nothing even remotely close to anything else. And her technique was not great it was more of a jackhammer. The massage was decent though. And she does allow OTC. She has a nice body but the face is a little buttery. I will not repeat. But I guess like anything else, YMMV.

  5. #36926

    New M Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have reports from the new M Spa?
    Paid a visit at their place in Livonia. Stocky provider, not bad looking. Reasonably good back massage, but very transactional on the flip. Everything on the menu available. Hurried through the motions, no enthusiasm. Will not repeat unless the provider changes.

  6. #36925

    May Breeze Spa

    Has anyone been to May Breeze Spa? Is any extras offered?

  7. #36924
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    My experience was a HJ.
    My experience was also a HJ, and it was pretty mediocre 😕 she does look good though.

  8. #36923

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy411  [View Original Post]
    Between this and the other review -- I'm not super sure what level of service is provided? HJ / BJ / FS??

    Thanks in advance.
    My experience was a HJ.

  9. #36922

    21 & Garfieldin Macomb

    Any intel on this new place (Cissy's in Macomb)? I may also head up to Alice Massage on 26 mile. Who's the best there to ask for?

  10. #36921
    Between this and the other review -- I'm not super sure what level of service is provided? HJ / BJ / FS??

    Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...irl-84364.html

    I don't get the opportunity to do many reviews these days for two reasons: I don't see many new ladies and the quality of ladies just isn't out there.

    But Jenn is the exception. I saw her today for a Nuru massage and it was exactly like advertised at $200 for an hour. She was easy to find, ready at the agreed on time was looking great and like her pictures if not better. The Nuru massage was my first and was done like the many videos I have seen. It was done with authentic Nuru and she explained what was going to happen and man did it happen! I will be a repeat client. Her communication during scheduling was timely and easy. She is a lovely lady who is petite on the young side and very easy on the eyes.

  11. #36920

    I asked her today and yes

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Is this Lisa from Commerce sister? Mm686.
    Yes she is.

  12. #36919

    M1 Spa

    I went today and got MoMo, it was her second day. She is cuter than many, has nice top, but a bit of a belly. Not great, not horrible. No BBBJ or BBFS, no FIV or DFK. 280 gets 1 hr, table shower, weak massage with coconut oil, some light touching for a warmup, then CBJ and CFS.

  13. #36918

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...irl-84364.html

    I don't get the opportunity to do many reviews these days for two reasons: I don't see many new ladies and the quality of ladies just isn't out there.

    But Jenn is the exception. I saw her today for a Nuru massage and it was exactly like advertised at $200 for an hour. She was easy to find, ready at the agreed on time was looking great and like her pictures if not better. The Nuru massage was my first and was done like the many videos I have seen. It was done with authentic Nuru and she explained what was going to happen and man did it happen! I will be a repeat client. Her communication during scheduling was timely and easy. She is a lovely lady who is petite on the young side and very easy on the eyes.
    Is this Lisa from Commerce sister? Mm686.

  14. #36917

    Jenn Massage

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...irl-84364.html

    I don't get the opportunity to do many reviews these days for two reasons: I don't see many new ladies and the quality of ladies just isn't out there.

    But Jenn is the exception. I saw her today for a Nuru massage and it was exactly like advertised at $200 for an hour. She was easy to find, ready at the agreed on time was looking great and like her pictures if not better. The Nuru massage was my first and was done like the many videos I have seen. It was done with authentic Nuru and she explained what was going to happen and man did it happen! I will be a repeat client. Her communication during scheduling was timely and easy. She is a lovely lady who is petite on the young side and very easy on the eyes.

  15. #36916

    Pink lady

    Tried out Pink lady, one of the Asian hotel services in Madison heights. They had 2 girls, both were old and unattractive. As soon as I saw them I turned around and walked away. If you're looking I'd avoid you til new girls come. And just seeing that quality I won't try them again. Not sure what's going on but Kana won't respond to me even tho I've never tried them before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape