Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 41250
-
06-11-26 22:29 #40695Senior Member

Posts: 87Slim ebony
Has anyone dreamed yet? She post off and on I've reach out a few times however she's always accommodating to every request so it puts me on edge haven't had the guts to pull the trigger on the unknown.
https://callescort.org/813-317-0972
-
06-11-26 12:28 #40694Senior Member

Posts: 180CBJ is on the menu, still no FS.
Originally Posted by YbScottyB
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-26 09:37 #40693Senior Member

Posts: 134Ash, little sunshine
Nice person, have seen her many times when she stayed around Baymeadow. Tight kitty and clean room. One of her rules tuned me off eventually. She wouldn't let me play or suck her nipples.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 22:36 #40692Banned Member

Posts: 5Niiicole Babi
Recently back in the hobby, been lurking for a bit. Went with Nicole off reviews. Westside hotel location, easy access and comms. Room was clean like she was staying extended. Pics were accurate. Started a / CBJ. Decent technique but she wasn't making much effort. After a few minutes was ready to Move on so did some doggy bent over the bed. No smells, kitty was wet and tight. Overall decent time, would repeat. $1/15.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/483369385801
-
06-10-26 21:54 #40691Senior Member

Posts: 1055I googled her number
Comes back as the suicide hotline. With is that?
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 17:59 #40690Senior Member

Posts: 1260Yes She's The One
Thats Ashs / LMSs mom. And now looking at their pics I can see the mom/daughter resemblance.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
Good job 😃👍
To all, If you're the lucky bastard to be able to convince a mom/daughter ménage à trois, you better report that shit. *Now Im betting phones are probably going to blow up. Lol
-
06-10-26 16:36 #40689Senior Member

Posts: 394Is this the one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/813228710552
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
This Desire?
-
06-10-26 14:37 #40688Senior Member

Posts: 1260Those Two
R & R have been posting for a couple weeks and their location has been PV according to their ads. Its common for hookers to go out that way when the big TPC events are happening. Trying to hit up those horny golfers. *AHEM!, Mike *Ahem 😄
Originally Posted by Gannictonn123
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 14:13 #40687Senior Member

Posts: 1260LM Sunshine
Yes, I remember that title now. And, Yes, I believe her mom went by "Desire". So I am wrong when I proposed Raven being Ash's mom. As for LMS being reported as a thief, I must've missed that post. Oh well. Main reason I no longer step into any ICs.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-26 13:50 #40686Senior Member

Posts: 130Any word on this bird
Spanish ****.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/087321218853
-
06-10-26 08:30 #40685Senior Member

Posts: 1056Sugar and smoke
I realize its st Augustine but maybe someone wandered over and checked it out?
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9045068509
-
06-10-26 08:26 #40684Senior Member

Posts: 104Kacey
I have seen older reports on Kacey fun fitness has anyone seen her recently, she has new menu listed but no idea what that is. She looks hot but 2. 5 for l1 seems steep, unless its a hell of a massage. LOL.
-
06-10-26 08:15 #40683Regular Member

Posts: 14Raven & River
Anyone know what happened to these two? Haven't seen them post in a few weeks, of course when I finally am able to try and see them.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...u/914894515531
https://tryst.link/escort/riverose
-
06-10-26 06:09 #40682Senior Member

Posts: 469Desire and her daughter Little Miss Sunshine
Been mulling this one over and this morning it popped into my head. Ash was 'Little Miss Sunshine' and her mother was 'Desire', search and you will find many posts, I believe. Rich980 called daughter a 'thief', for example. One notable memory for me was mother's 'pouch', that Mandarin Mature liked and sadly, I did not. Desire was a nice lady and I haven't seen her post in years, though if I did, I'd pass. No personal knowledge of daughter, attempts to try to complete the mother-daughter set failed due to difficulty getting with said daughter.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps you stroll memory lane.
Tall.
P.S.: I'd like to give a shout out to ADMIN and ADMIN2, plus their 1982 80286 SERVER, who for over 40 years has provided us with unwavering service. It spends 4-6 hours per night running a brutal back-up routine on FAT16, to back up our mindless drivel. Cheers to the silicon that powers our perversions! And many thanks to the ADMINS who keep us UP!
Three Cheers for ADMIN and ADMIN2! Hip, Hip, Hooray! Hip, Hip, Hooray! HIP, HIP, HOORAY!
-
06-09-26 15:10 #40681Senior Member

Posts: 1260TBH, IDk
I've yet to sample her. I'm going to write a blank check and say go for it, give her a spin. She seemed cool thru text at the time but of course one wouldn't actually know til they did a visit. Haven't read anything negative about her so that's a plus. Probably due to her rarity in advertising.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
To recap my last post, She was actually very yielding about referring me to her mom, apologizing that she herself was unavailable for a meet. Thats when Ash either sent me a link or pic of her. Ash was staying near EWU when I first hit her up. Despite it being a convient for me bcuz of her locale, any attempted meet up was a bust. Time constraints and availability was the culprit. Of course like many, she wandered over to the Youngerman area for a while and I wasnt willing to make the travel. I believe she may be somewhere in SS now.









Reply With Quote




