Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 930 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 13940
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13655

    Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngjx415  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing.

    Can we get a Tryst thread started for Las Vegas? Seems like 50% of Tryst are fake ads, 25% are girls just promoting their OnlyFans, and the rest are just scamming / requiring a deposits.

    Here's an example: https://tryst.link/escort/elenalovesx

    Ad shows she's visiting Vegas June 15-18. Reached out and she says she'll be in Vegas next Tuesday. Then goes to the salesman pitch: "Honey, honestly, I'm already fully booked by my VIP clients during this trip, but if you want to become a VIP, you can subscribe to my OnlyFans and I'll squeeze you in plus you get to see my exclusive naughty content."

    Such BS.
    Also never talk to an OF girl about meeting or escorting on the OF site because OF has AI monitoring messages and both sides can get banned off of it which makes the statement above even more of a scam.

  2. #13654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngjx415  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing.

    Can we get a Tryst thread started for Las Vegas? Seems like 50% of Tryst are fake ads, 25% are girls just promoting their OnlyFans, and the rest are just scamming / requiring a deposits.

    Here's an example: https://tryst.link/escort/elenalovesx

    Ad shows she's visiting Vegas June 15-18. Reached out and she says she'll be in Vegas next Tuesday. Then goes to the salesman pitch: "Honey, honestly, I'm already fully booked by my VIP clients during this trip, but if you want to become a VIP, you can subscribe to my OnlyFans and I'll squeeze you in plus you get to see my exclusive naughty content."

    Such BS.
    If I can't verify a tryst girl from other sources then I don't bother. Seems to be really scammy.

  3. #13653
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I tried sometime last year. Wanted a deposit. I got busy and didn't follow through.
    Thank you for sharing.

    Can we get a Tryst thread started for Las Vegas? Seems like 50% of Tryst are fake ads, 25% are girls just promoting their OnlyFans, and the rest are just scamming / requiring a deposits.

    Here's an example: https://tryst.link/escort/elenalovesx

    Ad shows she's visiting Vegas June 15-18. Reached out and she says she'll be in Vegas next Tuesday. Then goes to the salesman pitch: "Honey, honestly, I'm already fully booked by my VIP clients during this trip, but if you want to become a VIP, you can subscribe to my OnlyFans and I'll squeeze you in plus you get to see my exclusive naughty content."

    Such BS.

  4. #13652

    Re: Brooke Diesel

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone has experience with Brooke Diesel? I'd appreciate any info. Feel free to post or DM. Thanks in advance.
    I saw her a couple months ago. She's not really what I'm typically attracted to, but I was intrigued by her for some reason and gave her a visit. I'm glad I did. Treat her well and she'll treat you well. I assume if you don't treat her well, she'll kick your ass LOL.

    Cons: She does require a deposit.

    Pros: She has reviews on the oThER site. Not as scary looking in person. I felt safe at her apartment complex and within her apartment. Perhaps the best dirty talker I've ever been with. Very GFE.
    I think Greek is an option if you're into that. Options open up if you have recent test results.

    I live on the other side of the country and I'm already trying to figure out how to get back to Vegas, partly because of Brooke.

    Feel free to DM if you have any specific questions.

  5. #13651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Brooke Diesel

    Does anyone has experience with Brooke Diesel? I'd appreciate any info. Feel free to post or DM. Thanks in advance.

  6. #13650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngjx415  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any insight or experience with: Lilly.

    Link: https://tryst.link/escort/belladonna2004.

    Quick number search gives one TER review and some links to a site called ladys. One.

    TIA.
    I tried sometime last year. Wanted a deposit. I got busy and didn't follow through.

  7. #13649

    Tryst. Lilly - Insight?

    Anyone have any insight or experience with: Lilly.

    Link: https://tryst.link/escort/belladonna2004.

    Quick number search gives one TER review and some links to a site called ladys. One.

    TIA.

  8. #13648
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Saw a review on TER this morning for Dasha. The reviewer is Dallas77, who is the top reviewer of "Sweetheart / Nevada Blue" who a few have called out for having fake reviews and lackluster performance.
    Sweethearts P411 ad is now gone, But Dasha is new and using pictures from a well known internet model. Very suspect, I'd avoid.
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3382831
    Good Catch Monger Bro, Yup, definatly stolen pictures. So I went ahead and posted warning comments in the 'Short Review' section of her AdultLook Ad Cheers.

  9. #13647

    Dasha

    Saw a review on TER this morning for Dasha. The reviewer is Dallas77, who is the top reviewer of "Sweetheart / Nevada Blue" who a few have called out for having fake reviews and lackluster performance.

    Sweethearts P411 ad is now gone, But Dasha is new and using pictures from a well known internet model. Very suspect, I'd avoid.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3382831

  10. #13646

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlow  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-text.3278890/

    Any info on this lady? Are the reviews on this site reliable?
    Saw her. Outcall $300 hr. Little bigger than pics. Good CBJ. Dm if want more info.

  11. #13645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her myself but here's a review from the other site from last Dec.

    General Details.

    I really enjoy spending time with Natalia. If I could create my ideal body type. She would be very close to it. 4'11", slim build, with big perky naturals and a perfectly round (real) booty. Toned, yet soft and natural. Yummy. Her photos are 100% accurate.

    Her personality makes the experience even better. Super sweet, welcoming and with good energy. Good vibes all around.

    She's a rare gem to find in Las Vegas.
    I tried to book with her last year. I asked if everything is safe and she says yes. That includes no BBBJ which is a deal killer for me.

  12. #13644

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon907  [View Original Post]
    Visiting this weekend, looking for Latina, with outcall to strip, in the 500 range and found her. Looks legit, but no real reviews. Saw a post asking about her last Oct with no info. Thanks in advance for info on her or similiar.

    https://tryst.link/escort/danielapetite-26
    Never seen her myself but here's a review from the other site from last Dec.

    General Details.

    I really enjoy spending time with Natalia. If I could create my ideal body type. She would be very close to it. 4'11", slim build, with big perky naturals and a perfectly round (real) booty. Toned, yet soft and natural. Yummy. Her photos are 100% accurate.

    Her personality makes the experience even better. Super sweet, welcoming and with good energy. Good vibes all around.

    She's a rare gem to find in Las Vegas.

  13. #13643

    Natalia?

    Visiting this weekend, looking for Latina, with outcall to strip, in the 500 range and found her. Looks legit, but no real reviews. Saw a post asking about her last Oct with no info. Thanks in advance for info on her or similiar.

    https://tryst.link/escort/danielapetite-26

  14. #13642
    Quote Originally Posted by LVK13  [View Original Post]
    No, I don't have her number anymore, and don't want it. I had some very bad experiences with her. The first one, I got her a room on the strip. I only asked one thing. Don't smoke in the room, don't smoke anything in the room. She, of course, is in a bathroom smoking that crap. (It's a $500 fine for smoking in the rooms but she doesn't care) Then she completely flips out on me, freaking out, crying mad. Blames me, I supposedly made a face that she didn't like.

    I thought okay. She was having a bad night. It can happen to anyone LOL.

    The next time I fuck her, I go out on my way to make sure I am extremely soft and gentle about it. She bleeds all over me. Blood all over the place. She blames me saying that I fucked her so hard that it made her bleed all over me. She's cussing me being disrespectful.

    Then one morning she starts bombing, my phone at 8 am. With crazy made up fake accusation crap. Flipping out over made up shit. Not only a covert narcissist crying blaming fake accusations like a toddler but late stage addiction. Endless drama crying blaming and asking for favors. I'm fucking done.
    Wow, complete opposite of my experience with her, although I've only seen her once. Looks like I'm dodging a bullet. Thanks for sharing your experience.

  15. #13641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbears  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Lidia's new number by chance. I was texting her on the number that ends in 6008, which was a good number as of last month when I saw her. I was wondering why she wasn't responding so I called and got the error message of this number has been disconnected.
    No, I don't have her number anymore, and don't want it. I had some very bad experiences with her. The first one, I got her a room on the strip. I only asked one thing. Don't smoke in the room, don't smoke anything in the room. She, of course, is in a bathroom smoking that crap. (It's a $500 fine for smoking in the rooms but she doesn't care) Then she completely flips out on me, freaking out, crying mad. Blames me, I supposedly made a face that she didn't like.

    I thought okay. She was having a bad night. It can happen to anyone LOL.

    The next time I fuck her, I go out on my way to make sure I am extremely soft and gentle about it. She bleeds all over me. Blood all over the place. She blames me saying that I fucked her so hard that it made her bleed all over me. She's cussing me being disrespectful.

    Then one morning she starts bombing, my phone at 8 am. With crazy made up fake accusation crap. Flipping out over made up shit. Not only a covert narcissist crying blaming fake accusations like a toddler but late stage addiction. Endless drama crying blaming and asking for favors. I'm fucking done.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape