Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 40 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 25049
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #24464
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Still seeing if anyone has seen the RI hotel Asians like the highland ave seekonk.

    It's always a gamble who you get.

    Thanks.
    A couple of solid options in the rotation but can still be a swing and a miss. Last few months its been same provider at each individual hotel for 3 to 4 weeks. (seekonk, warwick, attleboro etc.) Current provider in seekonk is there until end of month. 40's, skinny, decent body for her age, B cups. Service is OK, will oblige for very specific requests and boss / handler passes on your requests. Ok option if you are in a pinch. They tend to default to lowest levels of service unless you request otherwise before showing up but that is still a gamble. Majority of ads / numbers lead to the same provider depending on the hotel they send you to.

  2. #24463

    Lexi Tranny

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Which one is this again? I hope it's not the one that was posting as "big boobs" in East Providence. Had wanted to try to see her.
    No that's not the one. The one you have wanted to see no longer uses the name Lexi. She posted as "big boobs" and now just "brunette babe". Hosts at her own East Providence residence. Hope that clears it up for you and others.

  3. #24462
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    Still seeing if anyone has seen the RI hotel Asians like the highland ave seekonk.

    It's always a gamble who you get.

    Thanks.
    I'd say just go. The gamble of who you'll get is also that they might be changed out on the day you go, so they would be different from the day before and a report would be worthless. If you don't like the looks / too old, you can just say no thanks and walk away, then contact the ads listed for the other hotels. I've done this a few times, but it was before they were using multiple hotels at the same time, so most of the ads were for the same woman.

  4. #24461

    Seekonk asians

    Still seeing if anyone has seen the RI hotel Asians like the highland ave seekonk.

    It's always a gamble who you get.

    Thanks.

  5. #24460

    Ari. Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    I tried to meet Ari (https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...g/828954796077). Communications were by text, and she was very communicative during my drive to see her. She gave me the address of her place, and then to the convenience store near her as there was someone home at the place she was staying so she could not host. I had set up a car date, since I could not host as well and I knew getting a room for the session wouldn't make sense. I went into the store and grabbed a drink for my wait. And I waited, and waited, and. I had sent a text to her and she mentioned finding the appropriate clothing and would be there in five minutes. I waited some more and then. Crickets. I had read her previous reviews and knew she "could" be a waste of time. She has that look I like and she looks pretty petite, fit. At least, this time, I did not lose money, only time. My last two choices have sucked, I might take a break from this.

    Have a good day.
    She has the look I like on photos too. Problem is, they must be modified because she looks like shit in real life. I managed to get to her hotel, she took a while but eventually gave me a room number, then didn't open the door because she thought I was a cop (don't know why, I don't look like a cop). Anyways, she eventually opened the door and I took a look out of her and left. Face is bloated, and haggard. Body is ok from what I remember but with more of a gut than the photos suggest.

  6. #24459
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Which one is this again? I hope it's not the one that was posting as "big boobs" in East Providence. Had wanted to try to see her.
    Nah the original discussion was about a brazilian poster that went by Ashly.

  7. #24458
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Sure looks like her. Lived on Bridge St.
    Yes it is Taylor / also went by Jade for a little bit. Used to have dreads.

  8. #24457
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that went by Taylor from the Warwick West Warwick area a few years back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dartm...l/492893168894
    The Taylor in WW was covered in tattoos.

  9. #24456

    On the fence

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Sure looks like her. Lived on Bridge St.
    Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

  10. #24455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that went by Taylor from the Warwick West Warwick area a few years back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dartm...l/492893168894
    It is her. She's been posting in Brockton since last month so I'm guessing she got a warrant in Rhode island so she had to switch up l.

  11. #24454

    I knew this would be a waste of time.

    I tried to meet Ari (https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...g/828954796077). Communications were by text, and she was very communicative during my drive to see her. She gave me the address of her place, and then to the convenience store near her as there was someone home at the place she was staying so she could not host. I had set up a car date, since I could not host as well and I knew getting a room for the session wouldn't make sense. I went into the store and grabbed a drink for my wait. And I waited, and waited, and. I had sent a text to her and she mentioned finding the appropriate clothing and would be there in five minutes. I waited some more and then. Crickets. I had read her previous reviews and knew she "could" be a waste of time. She has that look I like and she looks pretty petite, fit. At least, this time, I did not lose money, only time. My last two choices have sucked, I might take a break from this.

    Have a good day.

  12. #24453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl that went by Taylor from the Warwick West Warwick area a few years back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dartm...l/492893168894
    Sure looks like her. Lived on Bridge St.

  13. #24452

    Asian seekonk

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...e/922133809733

    Has anyone seen these ones in the last couple days are they any good?

    Thanks.

  14. #24451

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMofongo  [View Original Post]
    I saw them back in the day! "Daughter " was the boss of the duo. You're right. Older one did whatever and the younger one had rules.
    Molly, daughter, actually got sober about 5 or 6 years ago. Out of the game. Never saw the Mother so don't know if she is still active.

  15. #24450

    Lexi Tranny?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She use to have ads where it shows she had a penis on escort Babylon. So I'm not sure if she use to be a Trans or not.
    Which one is this again? I hope it's not the one that was posting as "big boobs" in East Providence. Had wanted to try to see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape